Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Pam I'm so excited!!! We'll have a baby soon!!!!!!

Might be making a trip to L&D today....have an appt in the morn so trying to hold out but lots of cramps, pressure, and back pain that just keeps getting worse!

Yayyyy babies are comingggggg!!!!!! So excited!!! Good luck and be safe!!! You can do this!!

How are you doing Kenna? :hugs:

Thanks for the well wishes ladies, very excited but also scared out of my freaking mind. Not sure how this will go, how long will it take, how sore will it be, will I do okay blah blah you know the drill :haha:

I'm going to try my best to keep you ladies updated as we go along

Exciting ladies!!

Kenna, trust your instincts. If it gets too bad, go to the doc. Shelby sounds like she's getting ready to make her appearance soon!

Pam, I think those nerves and questions are totally normal. Thankfully there's a sweet reward at the end! Remember that your body was made to do this.

I'm so excited for both of you!

If I can do it, anybody can! Jyllian is doing it for the 3rd time so it can't be *that* bad :haha:

Thanks ladies :hugs: I'm freaking out a bit but I'll know in the end it will be okay. I just need to have faith and trust that it will all go well.

Not the best quality photo but here we go... also I did not put my top on because the top hides how huge this bump really is :haha:

https://i.imgur.com/d7x05evl.jpg

Yay final bump photo!!!!!! Cannot wait to see the little man behind the bump!

I am still at home, just resting until I feel I need to leave. So far, so good.

Love the giant bump Pam!! I'm going to miss it a little :cry:

Glad to hear things settled a bit for you kenna. Can't wait to hear how your appointment goes in the a.m.

Oh yeah.... We have named the baby... LEO!!!!

Morning

Booked in and observations done. Baby seems fine

I had 1 contraction lol. I am still only 1cm and cervix posterior so at this stage it really does not look like l am progressing at all.

Waiting for shift change to get induction meds. Will keep you guys updated as far as l can and then Daphne wilk take over

Just had my 1st shot of cytotec. Nurse laughed het ass off as l literally took it all as a shot of tequila :rofl:

Will be monitored regularly and every 2nd hour more cytotec if progression is slow

As per Pam, it's been 4 hours since they started inducing her. On monitor now and it shows contractions but she really don't feel them :)saywhat: :wacko:) they measure the high-ish. Once off they will see if she's dilated more.....

2 mild contractions 5 mins apart and Matthew's heart rate drops so being monitored a bit longer.

(our whatsapp convo)

Omg how adorable, Daphne!!!! I just want to kiss those little toes!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->