Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Daphne and DH, those pics are AMAZING!!!! Absolutely incredible. I hope I do as good of a job when it's my turn!

Pam!!!! Good luck and prayers to you today! Thinking of you all day!

Little progress but at least there is.... Pam is now 2cm dilated. Next shot in few minutes. She wanted to take a nap after the shot since she's been awake since 4am. Praying she can as she can see/hear other ladies having terrible contractions at only 3cm...

It was hard and it took us 1-2 hours to finally get him to sleep.. Other pose were so hard and DH gave it up to professionals :haha: He even got peed on while trying to focus his camera... Unfortunately he didn't get.. Must have been a good memory to show Adam... :D

Good luck today, Pam!! I woke up thinking about you & I cant wait until little Matthew is here! Hope everything goes as quickly and smoothly as possible for you! :hugs:

Daphne, I still can't believe how darn cute Adam is!! Those pics are amazing! <3

Jess that's wonderful news on the settlement! Are you feeling OK since your fall? I totally agree once baby's bones are harder the movements can be a bit painful at times... or tickle too!

Ahhhhh Cheryl and her Squatty Potty! :rofl: That's awesome news you have a name picked out! Hi Leo :hi:

Finally Pam some birth news! I'm so excited for you and will be thinking of you today! Your body did an amazing job growing Matthew! Love the final bump photo and cannot wait for photos of your baby boy! :happydance:

Aww Mary that's an adorable wittle bump! Definitely noticeable now!

Kirsty that's hilarious I was actually considering sharing my poop news here yesterday after a few days "off" :rofl: This may be my third pregnancy and all... but honestly I'm terrified this time around! :wacko: I don't know why :shrug: It really seemed fun and not bad whatsoever before... I just think because I'm experiencing so many new syptoms and aches and pains I fear the worst labor and delivery possible :dohh:

Oh Daphne those photos of Adam are so precious! Love your avatar photo!!! Thanks for keeping us updated on Pam :thumbup:

AFM still stressing over house reno stuff but I did manage to get every single piece of closet door painted over the holiday weekend. OH and I did a bunch of shopping yesterday and we now have everything we wanted and need for Cameron :happydance: Some stuff is on order but will arrive later this week such as the swing, wifi monitor and glider/ottoman set. We picked up the pack-n-play yesterday as well and got a little mattress insert for it, as Cam will be snoozing in there for awhile with us. I feel lucky OH is so involved. He had his eyes set on a particular diaper bag (I liked it too) and when we couldn't find it at one store he freaked. Luckily, I found it at Target online and they had it in our store so we just ordered the last few items and picked them up. The store employee even gave us a "Congrats" gift card for $5 plus we got $60 in additional gift cards for the other purchases :thumbup:

We had a really nice 4th of July weekend at the beach. It was just Nahum, Aiden, and I and we all had a blast! My MS has pretty much left the building...just tired and a few migraines. I can actually make plans again without my MS getting in the way! Yay! LoL. Its been about a week straight without MS so hopefully it won't come back in full force at all! :dance:

Usually here they let you go to 42 weeks before starting the induction process. Afyer 40 weeks the placenta can start to deteriorate, which for me could lead to hemorrhage with my blood disorder so if I make it to 39 weeks they will induce at 39w5d or 39w6d so that I don't have him after 40 weeks.

Just going to complain for a bit. My sister and her husband have been having marital problems and we're talking about getting a divorce when she found out she was pregnant with my nephew a year and 9 months ago. She just came in and asked my mom if she could watch the boys while her and her husband go to urgent care because she can't find the strings to her iud and has been having some pregnancy symptoms such as bloating, nausea and boob soreness. I have a feeling she is about to announce another pregnancy here in a day or two. The last time she got pregnant (Mary and Kenna may remember this) she lied to me about it and then announced the same day that I did that she was pregnant and we were due the same day. I lost my baby she went on to have hers. If she's pregnant again I am going to be so angry!

I def remember this! This was at the exact time that some old friend announced her pregnancy to me and the situations were very similar! Ugh! I really hope there's no pregnancy announcement!!! I dont even know what to Say. I'm truly at a loss for words..

Pam's getting more contractions and becoming sore now.... Oh, and she's bleeding red... and she typed, "OMG the pain!!!!" :D

Earlier today she told me her DH will stay home and rest and will only be called if something is up.... Hopefully he'll be there before Matthew arrives.

Thanks for the updates Daphne! I bet Matthew will be here within the next 12hrs :). Can't wait!! :happydance:

Here we go! Things are starting to get intense!

I understand DH will need to rest up but what the whaaa :saywhat: Doesn't Pam want him there with her right now?! Or do they not allow the SO in? She's such a trooper! I'd want my OH as close as possible! Don't they live like a half hour or so from the hospital?

I'm so easily aggravated today it seems. First, my daughter was supposed to go with our neighbor to Soak City, a local water park, today. I got her and my son a combo pass for Cedar Point (the amusement park) and the water park. My son uses his because he's older and goes with friends but my daughter has only used hers once when she went to the water park with OH's mom. Those things are not cheap. And of course she's still asleep and my mom went straight over to tell the neighbor that she doesn't want to go. My mom's like 'I can't find anything, a beach towel or her bathing suit' and I'm like uh just grab a towel from the bathroom and she knows where he suits are :dohh: Now whenever my daughter does wake up all she will do is sit on her laptop my mom got her all damn day when it's a beautiful day out. My mom never makes them do anything if they don't want to, it's annoying. I'm going to have them put up the electronics when I stop home for lunch and go outside to play. We have a trampoline and pool in our backyard so no reason to be cooped up inside every day. Also, my mom had a TON of stuff in containers and boxes for a few years that we stuck in our shed but when we cleaned that out we kept her things out and I asked her to go through it and take what she wanted and we would take the rest to Goodwill as a donation. It sat outside for a week and she finally went through it late last week. Today she was like 'Why didn't OH take all the stuff to Goodwill?' Um, because we were BUSY all weekend and taking all that stuff was the last thing on my mind, honestly. The stuff sat in boxes for years and a few days pass and she's bothered that it hasn't been dropped off? It's sitting in our backyard piled up in one container, not like it's in her way. It has to be divided up into a few containers or boxes before being dropped off. And if it were to rain yes some things would get soaked but a lot of it is glassware or plastic/metal crap so no big deal. It sat for so long and she doesn't want it so why worry about it?

Daphne thanks for the updates!! Can't wait to meet Matthew :)

I think DH did an awesome job of the photos!!! Really! If you send me a raw file I can play around with some editing to prep for our LO if you like :) I can't get over how cute Adam is!

Mary glad your MS is leveling off! I bet the progesterone was making it a lot worse, plus you're getting close to the second tri!!

Jyllian that is so annoying!! I would be livid if my mom wasted my daughters pass cuz she didn't "feel like going". Um they never "feel like going 'and then they go and have a great time! And then the goodwill box just makes no sense. Glad you're getting lots of stuff though! :thumbup:

So the nonprofit I work for, the woman who runs it, we work pretty closely and she asked for our registry a few times so I sent it. She tried to buy us the Becco Gemini baby carrier (which is like a Tula) but had technical difficulties.. She doesn't get how to use Dropbox so I'm not super surprised :rofl: BUT that thing is like $150 and I really want her to be able to buy it!! I know that sounds crazy but it would be great to check that off the list. I don't really know how to help her without sounding like.... I dunno. Ha! That's the extent of the excitement over here

We went to the big fireworks thing on my parents lake last night and Leo slept through the whole thing! It was so funny. He was wide awake and doing flips and whatnot beforehand but fell totally asleep during the actual loud part. Silly baby!!

Dani we're sharing the name so far with family--we just happened to mostly, and it's my way of finally confirming a name!--but I think we will share with everyone else too in a few weeks. Have you and DH picked a name for baby Q??

From Pam: Dh on the way. I stopped timing as they are close and cant type when having them. Say hi to ladies online...

Before she stopped timing, they were now 4 mins apart.... If things keep progressing i agree with you Mary i think Matthew will be here in the next 12hours....

Kenna, how are you?

Thanks ladies for the likes...

Exciting!!!!

Cheryl, baby's name will be Vincent Rudolph Q (last name) IV. We're calling him Q for now. Q for Quattro (the 4th) and Q for our last name but he will officially be named Vincent.

Cheryl- hooray for settling on Leo! Love it!!

Dani- Vincent is a great name!

Thanks for updating us daphne! I hope Pam doesn't have too much unbearable pain and if she does, accepts some pain relief Meds! Nothing wrong with that! Glad DH is coming now. My DH will def not have the option of resting lol. I don't think he'd want to either but if he did, I'd say no!!! Lol

I am good. Strong and frequent contractions but still not dilated or effaced enough to be too excited lol. BP is down and weight is good....still on bedrest though ugh! Have to go back on Thurs or Fri for another nonstress test and another cervical check. :coffee: just over here waiting!

Hooray Pam!!!! Get that baby out!!!!

Mary- forgot to say I'm glad the ms is better !

Kenna- waiting is hard!!! But glad everything is good!

Jyllian- that's def annoying about ur daughter not going to the park when you paid for it! Maybe some chores will do the trick for her earning electronic time?! That's my rule for my kids I nanny for!

Dani that's a cute name! Will you guys call him Vinny for short at all? Love it!

Thanks again Daphne for the update! Woohoo!!! I'm so excited! I'm gonna hafta stalk BnB all day today... even on my phone after work which I never do!

Cheryl I totally get what you're saying about the carrier. Like, that'd be such an awesome gift and one less thing to worry about yet you don't wanna be pushy about it.

The pass I got for my kids is for the season (all summer long) but still... my daughter doesn't get many opportunities to go so I want her to take advantage when she can! OH and I didn't get passes this year but plan on spending a family day at the park and then maybe another at the water park.

I was thinking about how OH's grandparents (Cameron will be their first great grandbaby!) didn't make it to the shower and haven't asked us about anything we still needed... so while shopping it was in the back of my mind that they could have got the swing or something like that but oh well! I'm not waiting around for them, or anyone else that didn't make it to the shower that says they have a gift yet, to give us anything. I have piece of mind knowing we are all set :thumbup: If we happen to get something we already have or won't use then can probably exchange it for something more useful like diapers or wipes :shrug: I already took a Tommee Tippee 3 pack bottle set back to Babies R Us and got like $22 towards the pack-n-play mattress, sheet and changer pad we wanted. I also have a 2 pack of nail clippers we got and don't need since we bought a health and grooming kit so will put that money towards something else.

We have three bottles right now - one small Tommee Tippee, Playtex Ventaire and Munchkin Latch (we got it free in our Target registry gift bag) so will try each of those when the time comes and buy more of what works best. Also skipped buying a Soothie pacifier because I believe we will get one at the hospital. I want to get some gentle dish soap like Palmolive Baby and a new little dish drying rack just for bottle and such.

Jyllian, dh's family calls him Vinny so we were calling him Q to eliminate confusion purposes. Im sure people will call him a slew of things but Q is the primary nickname.

So I've been feeling (what I think is) Cameron's little hard butt on my upper left side and he has been trying to slide it towards the upper middle area of my belly. I've never felt it move or stick out so much before and I feel his limbs going crazy on my right side. He's been going at it mostly all morning but I think wore himself out as it's a bit still in there right now. It's kind of exciting to think he's mayyybe starting attempts at getting himself into the birthing position but also makes me a bit nervous...

Oh and realized yesterday that my tDap arm NEVER hurt whatsoever! I was certain I'd suffer and was super envious of Dani but I guess I got lucky!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->