Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Stalking in between naps. My mom just took me to the fabric store to make a surprise for my hubby. My mom found little shorts that look exactly like the ones hubby has and when I was doing laundry I lost it when I hung up one of hubby's shirts that's a picture of dearth vader and it says "I am your father". I went out and bought 2 black onesies and I'm going to put Star Wars phrases on them......."I am a Jedi like my father before me" and "the force is strong with this one" I got different sizes cause I'm not sure how big he's going to be.

So I've been feeling (what I think is) Cameron's little hard butt on my upper left side and he has been trying to slide it towards the upper middle area of my belly. I've never felt it move or stick out so much before and I feel his limbs going crazy on my right side. He's been going at it mostly all morning but I think wore himself out as it's a bit still in there right now. It's kind of exciting to think he's mayyybe starting attempts at getting himself into the birthing position but also makes me a bit nervous...

Oh and realized yesterday that my tDap arm NEVER hurt whatsoever! I was certain I'd suffer and was super envious of Dani but I guess I got lucky!

Jyllian, quit saying Cameron is coming early. You're making me nervous for Pete's sake! Lol

Haven't heard anything yet from Pam. FX this means she's on active labour or Matthew is here already.

Aww Jess that's gonna be too cute! My OH wants him and Cam to have matching polo shirts and Nike Air Force One high tops :laugh2:

Sorry Dani! :rofl: I'm super nervous!

Thanks Daphne, FX Pamela is progressing along and her body FINALLY gives up that baby! We've all waited long enough and I know she has!

Stopped home for lunch and the Jumperoo AND car seat canopy came today! OH has no idea about the Jumperoo so FX he isn't upset I ordered it already...

Aww Jess that's gonna be too cute! My OH wants him and Cam to have matching polo shirts and Nike Air Force One high tops :laugh2:

Sorry Dani! :rofl: I'm super nervous!

Thanks Daphne, FX Pamela is progressing along and her body FINALLY gives up that baby! We've all waited long enough and I know she has!

Me, you and Cheryl are up next!

Yup! Once Pamela, Kenna and Jess pop theirs out it's onto me and you (we're really close) and then Cheryl :happydance:

If melon goes overdue, we'll probably deliver around the same time. If Luca is anything to go by anyway! :shrug:

Must. Resist. Urge. To. Lick. Pot. Pie. Dish. At. My. Desk. :toothpick:

I want to make a cover for the arm of the musical mobile we have on the crib. It's just solid white plastic with no sleeve. The one I had for my other kids had a sleeve that matched the bedding. I was being lazy and searching for one online then realized that it's literally just a long, narrow piece of fabric with the long edges sewn together. Slip that over the arm so it's all scrunched up and voila! Done.

I have a sewing machine... somewhere... :shrug: BUT I also have that iron on hemming tape stuff as well. No sew! That's my kinda project right now. Quick and easy :thumbup:

Gah! Bed Bath & Beyond - of all places - has crib mobile arm covers. Who'd have thunk?!

https://s7d9.scene7.com/is/image/BedBathandBeyond/29849641611180p?$478$

There's different colors but I found this one for $14.99 which is the least expensive I've seen that'd match well enough with our crib bedding. Hmm... do I just get it or take the time to go buy fabric and throw one together? :shrug: I'd rather use that time towards painting the walls or something. Plus there's a BBB like 2 minutes from my house and perhaps I could just have it shipped to store for free?

That is cute, cannot believe they sell them!

I hope Shelby comes soon, these contractions are killing me. They are so strong and not productive. Argh!

I hope Matthew is here now!!!!

Kenna I wonder if you'll make it to 40 weeks - or later - like Pamela did?!

Aww love the name Jacob!

Probably will make it to inducing time which is going to be 07/27, so 42 weeks. Ughhhhh!

Love the name Jacob!!

I wonder how Pam is doing!!? So curious!!

Update from Pam few minutes ago.

"Born 17h20. Long story to tell. Will update once drip out of hand. Cant type. Doing well so far."

She sent me one pic of her and Matthew having skin-skin contact they both seem very well. Asked if i can attach the pic here but still waiting for her reply. :D

Love the name Kirsty.... Looks like almost everyone here is getting bible names... :D

Kenna :saywhat: induction at 42 weeks???? :wacko:

Yay Mathew is here and they are both safe!!! Woohoo!!!! So happy and can't wait to see pics!!!

After having her permission here's their first pic.

https://i.imgur.com/3LP3ysQ.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->