Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Aww omg!!! Matthew is here!!!!!!!!!! He is precious!!!! Congrats, Pam and DH!!!!

Yes, Daphne...42 weeks! I cried when they told me that today. Lol. They just called to schedule my second appt for this week and said they were doing another US. When I inquired as to why (although i would never refuse a chance to see her), they said my fluid levels showed too high at my US last Thursday. First I am hearing of that....ugh.

Urgh that sucks if they want you to wait longer. If your BP keeps on getting high though i bet you won't reach that far. Having Pam waited for so long is enough for us. :rofl: Shelby should arrive before or on her due date. :dance:

At labor and delivery myself right now. Steady contractions 3 minutes apart for the last 2.5 hours.

Whoah, Jess FX this is it.... More babies are coming.... :dance:

Thx ladies. Still struggling to type with drip in. Will do proper update soon.

Matthew is just precious xxx

Pam! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! I'm glad you're both ok, and can't wait to see more pictures. Rest up

Daphne, Adam is just gorgeous!
Jess, I hope you're ok, and we have more baby news soon.
So many babies arriving!

Congrats pam!!! Gorgeous picture, and you look absolutely amazing!

Holy baby, Jess. That escalated quickly!

Hoping everything is ok and goes well.

Kenna, you hang in there pumpkin!

You look gorgeous Pam and Mathew is just adorable!! So tiny looking! Can't wait to hear ur birth story !!

Aww love the name Jacob!

Probably will make it to inducing time which is going to be 07/27, so 42 weeks. Ughhhhh!

I'm going to guess that you'll have Shelby no later than 41wks. I can't wait to see her little face!!!

Congrats Pam!!!! What a cutie he is!!! I am so incredibly happy for you! I love the pic! That skin to skin contact right after birth is one of the most amazing feelings in the world! Congrats again!!!! :happydance:

Back home. I'm not dilated enough for them to keep me. Took 2 ambien per their orders. Not sure if I'm going into labor or just practicing

Oh wow, Jess! I just saw your post after seeing this one. I think its a def possibility that you could very well go into labor now. What did the docs say? Are you still having contractions around 3 mins apart?! We're about to have so many babies on here! Def keep us posted if anything changes!

Congrats Pam! He is so adorable!

Good luck Jess! Hope everything goes smoothly, whether that's you relaxing at home for longer or going into labor!

So exciting!!!

Omigosh! Congrats Pam!!! Matthew is so precious! And wow you look fab for just given birth at nearly 42 weeks! Can't wait to hear about it!

I agree Jyllian, Pam does look fab!
I'm so proud of you, Pam! You were such a trooper this past week and I'm so glad you have Matthew in your arms! It was all definitely worth the wait! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->