Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Congrats Pam!!! You look amazing and I can't wait to see more of little Matthew and hear your story :hugs:

Jess glad you're home but I don't get what's going on if you're having surges every 3 minutes!! Hrmmmmm. What did they say? I bet you're out cold but what do you think will happen?

Cheryl, Happy 29 weeks!!! Leo will be here very soon as well! :dance: And I love the name btw!

I'm still awake. The ambien has done NoTHING. The contractions are still coming every 3 minutes or so but seem to have picked up in intensity a bit more. I tried a shower and now I'm laying in bed watching e news and munching on m&ms. Unfortunately there isn't any way to know what's going to happen

Happy 29 weeks, Cheryl....

Jess - happy full-term.... :dance: Glad you're back home.... Rest up.

Think I slept a total of 2hrs last night. Luca is teething. You're all in for a treat there.:coffee:

BIRTH STORY
Induction started on 06/07/15 @ 08:25 with oral cytotec. 1cm dilated and posterior cervix. I received oral cytotec every 2hrs until desirable progress was made.

It was going so slow and l told dh to go home and rest until contractions were more frequent. I mean by 12:00 l eas only 2cm. I had a lot to keep me occupied and while nothing was happening it was pointless in him being at hospital.

At 15:00 l sent him a msg after a really strong contraction to joke about the pain and by 15:30 l told him to come as contractions were about 4mins apart. Now l could not talk or time them so just went with hands and knees on bed. Evety other positions made pain worse.

Dh got here at 16:00 and he was amazing!!! At 16:45 round about l wanted to push and nusrse said no. I insisted and had involuntary pushes l could not control. Nurse checked and l was about 9cm waters still in tact. I wadcso cold anx dh covered me with a blanket. He jyst did that and my water broke like in movies lol. By now it was impossinle for them to get me on my back and once managed nurse did quick check and said l could push with contractions. BEST FEELING EVER!!!

I pushed as if l was pooping every time and also pooped every time hahaha. Nurses was great and encouraged me to keep it up. Chord was around his neck but no complications. Pushed for 20 mins and he was here.

Immediate skin-to-skin while nurse checked me. I had several small internal tears that they had to stitch. Bleeding would not stop though so Dr came at 19:00 and establushed several tears on cervix. His words "looks like tp roll that was stuffed with firecrackers that exploded" l got 3 lV bags to go through and iv antibiotics

Matthew has been feeding not stop so l only managed to sleep 1hr. I have tons of pressure in vaginal area but nleeding under control and normal now. Might even go home later today.

Oh and l did this induction and birth totally unmeficated - not even air or gas

Matthew weighed 3.34kg fit and healthy

Told you you're a pro.... Nice to read your story..... Happy for the three of you.....

Wow!!! What a story, Pam!!!! So glad he is here and you can now heal and focus on snuggles!

Thank you all for your support, prayers, compliments and well wishes. They and you guys mean a lot to me!!!

TMI post but this excited me... Lol!
https://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a556/barnkn312/Mobile%20Uploads/20150707_073019_zpsnphd3ejp.jpg

No TMI for me :lol: :rofl: That looks like mine..... :wohoo: Shelby's coming..... :yipee: Sorry can't contain my excitement...

No more bed rest... Time to hit the ball or walk around to get your contractions coming.... :D Think Shelby will be here on or before Friday this week... :dance:

I am def taking your advice, Daphne! Just took a nice shower, eating some breakfast, going to do a few chores and then bouncing and walking I go!!!

She doesn't want anyone to beat her record (41w2d) ... :haha: So all of you should start giving birth now....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->