Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Pm - thank you for sharing your story. It sounds a bit painful but you did it!! I'm so glad no complications and hat Matthew is eating like. Horses. CNt wait to see more pics of him.

Kenna looks like your contractions are changing things up in there. I am so excited for you!!

Ok, on three...everyone push!!! :rofl:

Thanks, Jess! Hoping you are right! Happy full term!!!! Hoping your little man comes soon as well!

So much excitement on here as of late!!!

Jess, how are you feeling? Happy 37 weeks! Luke can come now whenever he likes!

Pamela thanks for sharing your birth story, how awesome! When I read about the "exploded TP roll" (both times, FB and BnB) I did a big kegal, wincing in pain. Owwwwwwch!!! But you really have been such a trooper, all the waiting is over now and Matthew is finally here! Cannot wait to see more of him!

Kenna you're next! I'm so excited for you!

Cheryl I love the name! I showed OH your bump photo last night and said "Guess what they're naming their son?" and he immediately replied "Cameron" in a sarcastic, defensive tone. I was like NOOOO :rofl: Look at her hands silly! Theeeen he got it :dohh:

AFM Cameron was pretty active yesterday and I was a bit uncomfortable with his movements throughout the day. I still love feeling him wiggle though! I managed to paint more of the walls downstairs after work and today hope to get the hinges back on all the closet bifold doors I had painted over the weekend so OH can cut then down during his next two days off work. I like his schedule - Monday-Tuesday, Friday-Sunday this week and then Wednesday-Thursday next week, alternating like that from here on out. He can't make it to my next two appointments, as they are on the Wednesdays he works but once I start going weekly he can make it to the first and third... if I make it to that. I keep thinking once Cameron is here it will be so nice for him to be home a few days in a row with us while I'm on ML and also for him to have days with his son once I'm back to work.

Starting to figure out and type up a birth plan to show my doctor as well as really figuring out what to pack in my bag for the hospital, which I'll do around 36 weeks I think. Any suggestions ladies?

Omg jyllian, I didn't even notice Cheryl's name hint until you said that! Now I see it!!! Too cute!

Some things i have in my bag: a couple of black nightgowns with easy access to the boobs, several pairs of panties, heavy duty pads (and a couple adult diapers for the ride home in case I am bleeding super bad), nursing bras, nursing pads and nipple cream, a few options for my going home outfits (black bottoms for sure), my nursing pillow, items for DH, my tablet, extra phone chargers, toiletries. I have a separate diaper bag for Shelby's items including a few going home outfit options, a few receiving blankets, socks and anti scratch mittens, and some necessities for the ride home.

Sorry so long lol!

Yeah, when Cheryl posted the photo and said in the caption they picked a name... someone commented "What's the name?" or whatever and I laughed :dohh: She was super sly with that!

I have seen a lot of discussion about adult diapers on the August Facebook group :rofl: I just never thought of em as an option! Ugh... I'm so not looking forward to dealing with pads and pantyliners and tampons again :nope: I need to get a button down or elastic neckline gown and maybe a light robe and some rubber bottom ankle socks. Def packing snacks and drinks for OH, that's a must! Cell phone and camera and chargers, tennis ball(s) and rice pack for pain relief if needed, going home outfit for myself and baby, toiletries and other misc. items. Thanks for all the info, I'm gonna work on my list today!

Would love to see Cheryl's pic in here... :D Getting curious about it.

I hope she doesn't mind!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1436274834630.jpg
    FB_IMG_1436274834630.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 9
Haha thanks kenna! I meant to share it early yesterday but I was waiting on DH to verify it was ok I shared before I put it on FB. Baby is a new size too! I'll post his veggie this week :D we are running out of fruits!!

Pamela you are a total badass! Your birth story is awesome. Can't wait to see more photos of Matthew!

Kenna woohoo for plug!! We're about to have a big rush of babies in here!

Jess any updates?

For some reason I was thinking Cheryl had already posted it on BnB... but not surprised as my brain is like permanently fried :laugh2:

So our glider and ottoman come tomorrow. I'm pretty excited BUT nervous about the cushion color, as the photos were confusing.

The cushion looks really light in this photo...
https://i5.wal.co/dfw/dce07b8c-c9fd/k2-_e92839a2-fe1f-43cc-87d9-eaced5de4f4b.v1.jpg-497af137fa3c657ca36b877b2b5ff8dd1048f6f0-webp-450x450.webp

But looks darker in this one, which I'm hoping for...
https://i5.walmartimages.com/dfw/dce07b8c-a704/k2-_2847e935-9d6b-4473-8067-6b3209178a5e.v1.jpg

Either color will work in the nursery, I'm just opposed to light fabric as it shows dirt easier.

Very cute glider!!! We didn't have room for one but have a leather rocker/recliner that I plan on nursing in.

Pam your birth story is awesome! Such a strong woman pushing only 20 mins!! No Meds! Can't wait to see more pics!! Congrats :)

Kenna- yay for plug!! How close are your contractions now? Any more plug/show?

Lots of gross stuff each time I use the restroom! I have some contractions but nothing like they have been. I guess my plug regenerated as my doc told me a month ago it was gone!

Pam, I just love your story! You did amazing!! :) I'm so happy for you guys! Congratulations again! Yay!

Kenna, it must have been the rest of it. I lost half a month or so before birth and then the other bit came when it was time. I'm about to text you! I just got beyond excited reading your posts!!! :happydance:

I'm sure regardless of the color of the cushions once it arrives I'll be too excited and want OH to put it together! We saw one in store over the weekend that does have a darker cushion that we like but it's like $5-10 more which is fine... so if he would rather have that one we can always take the ordered one and exchange it in store for the darker one I suppose and have it same day.

So annoyed with work today. They are definitely allowing machete guy back to work, just have a temp replacing him for now. Many employees here aren't happy about it. He missed all of last week due to being in the hospital and will likely miss this week as well. If any of us missed that much work we'd be canned for sure! I don't see mental instability and trying to slice up one's face as being a valid excuse for a prolonged absence. Also, two guys just straight up left the building and property to "grab drinks" because they were thirsty. We are only permitted to leave on our half hour lunch break. They didn't punch out, nothing. Just left. We have a water fountain here as well as a large cooler filled with ice water and freeze pops in the break room. They should bring drinks with them in the morning or grab some on the way to work. We used to be allowed to leave on short breaks but since many of the plant guys were using that time to do drugs it's been forbidden. Things are just much too lax here imo and much is overlooked. It's a liability for the company as well as safety hazards for employees.

Ugh, how frustrating, Jyllian!!!! :( I am sorry you are having to witness all of this. :hugs:

Just saw Pam's pm on whatsapp. Thought she already updated here. They're already home for like maybe 4-5 hours ago if my calculation is correct. :haha: All is well and here's another pic of Matthew.

https://i.imgur.com/d3c1dhe.jpg

Thanks for the pic Kenna... Love your creativity Cheryl as always.... Leo will defo have the greatest pictures.....

I can't believe their home already! That was fast!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->