Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Oh my goodness, Kenna!!! I am so excited!!! I bet she'll be here no later than Saturday, preferably Friday ;) I am jumping for joy right now!! And enjoy that McDonalds! You just made me crave it, lol. I'll have to go grab some in a bit. Ive been craving McDonalds and Wendy's, ALOT! Yummm. I'll text you shortly ;)

Mmmmmm a bacon bleu cheese burger with BBQ sounds amaaaazing! I surprisingly don't care for McDOnalds right now :shrug: A Five Guys burger is where it's at, however!

Kenna you are building up the anticipation and excitement again!!! C'mon Shelby!

My hospital provides a squirt bottle for warm water, Tucks, huuuuge landing strip pads and "super fashionable" gauze-like boy shorts. Our birthing class instructor joked they should have "Firelands" or "FRMC" printed across the butt like Victoria Secret brand does to their stuff :rofl: I kept seeing cardboard toilet paper or paper towel rolls everywhere yesterday and thought of Pam :wacko: Owwwie! Glad you're healing up!

First struggles with constipation the last few days!! Now i know what you all have been talking about! Not fun!!! Investing in a squatty potty ASAP!

So much excitement on here, I can't keep up.

Pam - so glad to hear you're doing so well, and enjoying being home
Daphne - your photos just keep getting cuter
Shelby - good luck!!
Jess - you can only do what your body can manage. Take it step at a time

Hope everyone is doing well, and the joys of pregnancy (MS, constipation) aren't too disruptive!
I've hit double digits, and have suddenly realised that I haven't organised very much at all. I'm looking forward to getting the nursery set up, finalising a name, etc

We were going between 3 names
- William Robert
- Samuel Robert
- Alexander Robert

William was leading the charge for DH until his sister started calling the bump "Billy Bob" (complete with accent). It's now off the list!

Billy Bob... I didn't understand the connection at first then read the name again. That's hilarious :rofl:

Jyllian, I absolutely LOVE 5 guys!!! They actually just put a new one right in our town so we get to go whenever we want now :) Before the closest one was a few towns away so we only could go on occasion. You ladies are making me get too much take out this week! :haha:

I feel like we got quite a bit done yesterday at home once I got off work. Sorry if this is boring and redundant but I must have some kind of extreme nesting going on. Working on the strenuous house reno stuff makes me happy, de-stresses and calms me in some weird way.

I cut and nailed down the existing baseboard in the nursery since tit had to be adjusted due to the new closet doors. I filled in holes and imperfections with mud in the drywall downstairs, painted a second coat of paint along the bottom of the walls and cut baseboard for down there. I unpacked the glider/ottoman, took the parts upstairs and OH put it together. He also got a set of my son's closet doors cut down, filled and glued while I was at work.

My son's closet doors
jbUWk25w8Xh-43fvb29sivnrz2uKPVbuYqFbnGLRyL0=w376-h667-no

The glider and ottoman. It's a lighter beige but we like it. I'm leaving the plastic on for now and we haven't put the side arm cushion/pouches on yet.
xIEUGCfB5RaaKkQmsUPUgXj42CJMK5TdZ7BbBoyV7Vo=w1186-h667-no

Painted and patched wall downstairs with baseboard.
qukt4rjK1ZQdNaEMaWjTDE2Sz8WgOHGgQMQMhWqEmdk=w376-h667-no

We are going to move the big safe into the one corner and set the computer desk next to that with a flat screen TV/monitor hanging on the wall. Recliner is being moved to that room as well so it will make for a nice, little extra media room I think. I can see either of us using it at night when Cameron wakes up and needs fed and rocked, as it's located just outside out bedroom.

Really wish he would find more to do while I'm away. The transition strips still need put down, a few small pieces of drywall hung and mudded in the laundry entry downstairs, downstairs bathroom door rehung now that I painted it, accordion doors cut to size and hung in half bath and electrical outlet installed downstairs. Any of these things could have been done while the closet doors were clamped and drying. But I am pleased with what's been done so far and am trying to stay positive, thinking we really can get this done soon.

Headed to my Ob appointment. Really hoping I have made some sort of progress over the past 3 days of contractions. I still am only getting about 45-60 minutes of sleep each night (running on about 4 hours of sleep total since Saturday).

I did get my settlement check and put it in the bank yesterday. Today we are going to look at cars!!

Good progress jyllian!

I love 5 guys too, I have been craving beef a lot this pregnancy! It finally died down recently though.

Afm: officially starting to swell! Or it's the heat cuz it's been 100% humidity lately, aka: gross factor x a million. I couldn't put my wedding ring on this morning and I'm sad!! It feels so weird not having it on! I feel like a piece of me is missing. Also, my boob stretch marks are getting ridic, I am not happy! I guess I should be glad I have no belly stretch marks tho. Only DH sees my boobs lol but seriously they are horrible!!! And boobs are ginormous.

Jess I can't wait to hear how your appointment goes! FX for some progress! And holy crap lady take some naps! I'd be dead on such little sleep!

Jamie the humidity makes me swell too, it sucks! And totally fell ya on the boobie stretch marks. Mine aren't bad, but I see them and dread the thought of what they'll look like after I'm done nursing :sad2: OH is super excited knowing my chest is gonna basically implode once Cameron arrives and my milk comes in :dohh: Men... My fingers are really sore today. It's wet, rainy and humid out. Bleh...

Messing with my nips and more creamy colored colostrum came out of one, clear from the other. As soon as OH saw it he said
c3459a90f144dfdd0b2ab26699124756.jpg

:rofl:

*UPDATE FROM KENNA--
Her BP is high and she's waiting to see if she will be admitted now. - I will keep you all posted as we learn more. They may be inducing her today! :) Fx!

Jamie, I'm officially wearing my wedding ring around my neck now, so I feel ya there!

Add me to the 5 guys lovers list. Shall we meet for lunch?

Kenna, I almost want to start a #freeshelby campaign for you. I hope you're doing well. I woke up to check on you virtually first thing this morning.

Had my appointment today. Short notes - Perfect appointment today! :happydance:

Q is measuring about 31.5w and his heart rate was around 160. I need to drink more water. The doctor didn't mention it, but I slack on this and I know that's really bad :( He's breech as of today. I had to ask, because she said normally she doesn't even tell moms the position he's in, because it's pointless this early and she doesn't want people to freak out or get concerned at all. She told us to make a list of todos with deadlines *cough cough DH* because by 36 weeks she wants me doing a whole lot of nothing but walking and relaxing and to just be aware that he could possibly come or things could get rough at that point. She doesn't have any reason to think he'll come early, but that's the reality and in more reality....That's in 5 weeks. EEK! I don't have any insane must-haves on my list. Some nice to haves, but as long as he has a bed, 2 boobs and two parents that love him, the rest will get done when it gets done!

Dani, I'm definitely down for meeting up at 5 guys! lol ;) And I'm happy your appt went good! Its crazy to think your LO could potentially be here in 5 weeks!! So many baby's will be here soon! Yay! :) I'm happy your not in a panic about getting everything done on time. I was the same with Aiden...As long as he had love and boobies, the rest would all fold out for us, and it did. You got this! ;) This thread has been so exciting with all of the births/soon to be births happening! Not much longer for you! :dance:

Oh my goodness!!! Just got a text from Kenna saying "We are having a baby!!" so they are indeed inducing her today and Shelby should be here VERYY soon! :wohoo: I was having the worst day...This news truly brightened my day! So exciting!!! They're going to start the induction meds shortly.

I can't wait to see her beautiful little face!!

Dani, looks like your #freeshelby campaign is already working! :haha:

Omgosh!!! So excited!!! Thinking positive thoughts for Kenna and Shelby!! Can't wait for more updates!

Dani- glad you had a good appt! I think 36 weeks is good to be ready for. At the very least your hospital bags and nursery essentials! Are you getting a breast pump?

Sounds like a great appointment Dani :)

And come oooonnnnnnnnnn Shelbyyyyy!

I will def keep you all updated as soon as the updates come my way! ;)

oh wow, Laura! Only 6 days until you find out if your having a boy or girl?! Time is really going by quick! That's def exciting!! I'm anxious to know what your having! My guess is girl, mostly because I know how sick you've been & I've been like that too and I just know my LO is a girl ;) lol. I'm convinced because of a gut feeling but we'll see! What would your guess be for you? Girl or boy?

Hi ladies! I have a bit of service here!

Just started induction meds!!!

Great news Kenna!

Mary - I really don't know to be honest. I think girl, but I think boy, but I think girl....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->