Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Thanks for the update Mary! Woohoo Kenna! We are all ready for Shelby... I know you and DH are!

Dani I think that's a good time frame to have... perhaps I will strive to finish what I need to by 36 weeks so I have some time to just relax and mentally prepare for Cameron :thumbup: Was planning on packing my bag at that time anyways.

So much excitement on here for sure! With Daphne and Pam and now Kenna having their babies, Luke's impending birth, finding out if Chip is a girl or boy, plus the thought of yet another wave of babies starting in like 4-6 weeks!!!

Thats awesome you have some service, Kenna! Now you have some extra entertainment for the wait! :) Hopefully it won't be too long though! I can't stop smiling! :dance:

Good progress jyllian!

I love 5 guys too, I have been craving beef a lot this pregnancy! It finally died down recently though.

Afm: officially starting to swell! Or it's the heat cuz it's been 100% humidity lately, aka: gross factor x a million. I couldn't put my wedding ring on this morning and I'm sad!! It feels so weird not having it on! I feel like a piece of me is missing. Also, my boob stretch marks are getting ridic, I am not happy! I guess I should be glad I have no belly stretch marks tho. Only DH sees my boobs lol but seriously they are horrible!!! And boobs are ginormous.

Wedding rings not fitting is horrible. I like the idea of wearing it around the neck instead but it only works if you aren't around little people a lot. Hopefully it goes back down but you made it further in than I did.

Jess I can't wait to hear how your appointment goes! FX for some progress! And holy crap lady take some naps! I'd be dead on such little sleep!

Jamie the humidity makes me swell too, it sucks! And totally fell ya on the boobie stretch marks. Mine aren't bad, but I see them and dread the thought of what they'll look like after I'm done nursing :sad2: OH is super excited knowing my chest is gonna basically implode once Cameron arrives and my milk comes in :dohh: Men... My fingers are really sore today. It's wet, rainy and humid out. Bleh...

Messing with my nips and more creamy colored colostrum came out of one, clear from the other. As soon as OH saw it he said
c3459a90f144dfdd0b2ab26699124756.jpg

:rofl:

If I could sleep I definitely would! These damn contractions keep me up. I updated over on the FB but basically have made no progress since Monday. They want me to go to ob screening to get a medically induced rest (aka morphine sleep) just so that I can cope better. There isn't anything they can do for the pain and don't want to stop the contractions. I was given the green light to try everything under the sun to try and get him going.

Jamie, I'm officially wearing my wedding ring around my neck now, so I feel ya there!

Add me to the 5 guys lovers list. Shall we meet for lunch?

Kenna, I almost want to start a #freeshelby campaign for you. I hope you're doing well. I woke up to check on you virtually first thing this morning.

Had my appointment today. Short notes - Perfect appointment today! :happydance:

Q is measuring about 31.5w and his heart rate was around 160. I need to drink more water. The doctor didn't mention it, but I slack on this and I know that's really bad :( He's breech as of today. I had to ask, because she said normally she doesn't even tell moms the position he's in, because it's pointless this early and she doesn't want people to freak out or get concerned at all. She told us to make a list of todos with deadlines *cough cough DH* because by 36 weeks she wants me doing a whole lot of nothing but walking and relaxing and to just be aware that he could possibly come or things could get rough at that point. She doesn't have any reason to think he'll come early, but that's the reality and in more reality....That's in 5 weeks. EEK! I don't have any insane must-haves on my list. Some nice to haves, but as long as he has a bed, 2 boobs and two parents that love him, the rest will get done when it gets done!

It gets real quick when the digits are so small doesn't it!?!? I'm so glad q is looking great. Don't stress too much and if you need to vent or need any tips message me here or FB and I'll help us out.

Oh my goodness!!! Just got a text from Kenna saying "We are having a baby!!" so they are indeed inducing her today and Shelby should be here VERYY soon! :wohoo: I was having the worst day...This news truly brightened my day! So exciting!!! They're going to start the induction meds shortly.

I can't wait to see her beautiful little face!!

Dani, looks like your #freeshelby campaign is already working! :haha:

Hi ladies! I have a bit of service here!

Just started induction meds!!!

Woo hoo!!!!!! So excited and a tad bit jealous! Shelby is coming, Shelby is coming!

:wohoo: another baby in a week!!!! And the first princess.,., :yipee: will be up late waiting for Shelby's arrival...

AFM, prepping now to go to hospital for Adam's pedia visit and my OB appointment.

Exciting stuff!!!

Jamie, I'm getting one from my insurance company so that's covered!

I made some calls about what's available to me as far as a pump goes and it's between the Medela Pump in Style and the Ameda Purely Yours. I got reviews and opinions from other mommies on the BnB breastfeeding forum as well as the BRAS-Breastfeeding Resources and Support group on Facebook. Everyone says the Medela is great. I can get the Basic double pump kit with two bottles, attachments and such covered by my insurance ASAP with a script from my doc or can get the On the Go kit for $100 out of pocket if I choose. Thinking I'll just go with the basic kit and see how things work out before spending any extra money on accessories.

So Dani you have prompted me to make a timeline of tasks. I'm such a nerd! :dohh: I've got everything we still need to do - reno and baby-prep at home, maternity photo shoot, breastfeeding class and the meeting to attend for filling out all paperwork and such beforehand - divided out among this week and the next four when I will then be 36 weeks :thumbup: That final week will consist of my mom and I deep cleaning the house and washing baby bedding and clothing and such. I feel better now.

Kenna please keep us updated as you are able! So exciting!!!

Just got back from the hospital visit. Met my OB everything looks fine and i only have to go back if i still have bleeding past 6 weeks after birth so another TWW for me :D. She didnt confirm though if it's AF or birth related. Oh, she asked me if im gonna take a BC or not and reminded us not to get pregnant before 3-5 years. DH was :)saywhat:) speechless when he heard her say that long. :rofl: we're still gonna discuss about BC but definitely no baby yet (or actively TTCing) in the near future.

As to our pedia, he wasn't there he got a change of schedule. Talked to filipina nurses there and they all told us that we should change him as he is not good :haha: so we picked one whom they recommend. Adam's doing great and he is now 4.6 kgs he was 3.6 kgs 2 weeks ago. .5 kgs in a week. :yipee: will be back if needed or on his 2nd month for his vaccines.

Why no baby for 3-5? Pardon me if you've already addressed that.

Jyllian, good list. I'm going to limit mine to 10 most important things that must be done and call it a day! I'm getting the Medela pump as well.

She said because my body needs to heal due to CS. Back home they recommend at least 3 years but people got pregnant after a year without complications.

Whoah that was fast.... Its past 3am Friday here. What time where Kenna is?

Come on Shelby.... :dance:

It was 5:58 when she told me she was 9cm but Jess is correct on the current time :). I'm anxiously awaiting a text saying Shelbys here. I think it'll be any time now!

This is amazing...2 baby's in one week!

Jess, you will be next!! :dance:

Patiently waiting for Kenna's birthstory :)

Jess - you're next in line. :yipee:

Then we wait for late August till September for more babies. SEPTEMBER got the most birth due dates in here. :D

Happy 16 weeks Laura. 5 more days til gender reveal. Can't wait.....

Happy 27 weeks Fi. Welcome to the last tri.... :yipee:

I still haven't heard from Kenna yet but my guess is that Shelbys here and they're resting. Hopefully ill get some details soon! :)

Happy 16 Weeks, Laura!!

Happy 27 Weeks, Fi!

Daphne, glad everything is well with Adam. That does seem like a long time to wait before TTC again.

Dani I have a hard time limiting myself :laugh2:

Kenna updated us via Facebook on Shelby's arrival. She's adorable! I'm sure she'll pop on here soon...

Yesterday I got wall repairs sanded and painted, more baseboard installed, the bathroom door was hung back up and OH got my son's other set of closet doors up :thumbup: Hoping I can do some more work at home while he is gone for work the next three days...

J5S76EcPKQI9YU-Z48-sLfW-ip0PzX5sNmavHoCjLfE=w1186-h667-no

Thats what I get for not going on FB! lol. I need to friend request all of you & start using my FB again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->