Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

I wanted to pop in and say that you can visit the carseat canopy website, and type is promo code 'MACI' (ad in teen mom maci) and you get 50 dollars off the whole website, or a free carseat canopy. All you pay for is shipping

I wanted to pop in and say that you can visit the carseat canopy website, and type is promo code 'MACI' (ad in teen mom maci) and you get 50 dollars off the whole website, or a free carseat canopy. All you pay for is shipping

I already have mine and love it, very well made. I got a code in my email awhile back.

My doctor appointment went well yesterday. No sign of a baby anytime soon. No dilation or effacement. My belly measured a week behind, for once, at 36. Gained 2lbs, but I expected that as I've had a ridiculous appetite as of late :toothpick: Doctor estimates Cameron to be in the 7lb range right now.

Made the oatmeal chocolate chip lactation cookie recipe I had and it's DELICIOUS!
C2LZUelKItt6q0eCfKM8vaMWBlUYokO0arjKuzPoxLg=w376-h667-no
3CbMpg7IrzoblTvX3UdM9Ym-IlGl1p-x-xuw_32h648=w1084-h667-no
FwGcbx1mJtSWedJxvkY4G6D46GFLWIuWbUm1vhAUK04=w1186-h667-no

Baked only two cookies to try (glad I did, otherwise I would've ate so many more) and froze the rest of the dough in individual portions to bake as needed :thumbup: OH even tried some and said they were yummy! Washed my pump parts and a bottle (just in case), cleaned the gunk off the bathroom exhaust fan vent cover, finished painting the last set of bifold doors and had DS help nail a few final pieces of trim down in the house. I still need to pack my hospital bag so will do that today, hopefully. Also am dying to clean the upstairs bathroom, sweep and mop the floors and dust the house. Official "nesting" mode has kicked in!

Hopefully soon, Jyllian!

I had an OB appointment yesterday. Still measuring a week ahead (although better than the 3 weeks I was measuring ahead previously), and baby is doing really nicely. He's wedged his head right down in my pelvis now, so he's very organised! He has a full head of hair, down to almost his shoulders. Crazy!

Thanks. I've just been and bought a new laptop. Got smashed to pieces when we moved months ago. Got fed up of waiting on the house insurance so went and bought a new one.

Will finally be able to upload pictures again!!

Hopefully soon, Jyllian!

I had an OB appointment yesterday. Still measuring a week ahead (although better than the 3 weeks I was measuring ahead previously), and baby is doing really nicely. He's wedged his head right down in my pelvis now, so he's very organised! He has a full head of hair, down to almost his shoulders. Crazy!

I'm so glad your appointment went well and that little man is doing well. Cannot wait to see a pic of all that hair! :D

30 weeks. (Hopefully) 10 more to go! :happydance:

:yipee: Happy 30 weeks!!! Here is to another 10 :D

30 weeks already Kirsty :shock: Wow!

I feel like complete ass. Felt like I was for sure coming down with a cold Friday. My throat was getting sore and my body felt run down. Sure, enough I have been blessed with a full blown nasty sinus infection, but I think it could be something more as the chemist at work had the same thing all last week. I Googled and a basic sinus infection isn't contagious, so I'm thinking this is something viral. Going to call my doctor's office just to be safe. If all I can do is simply deal with it - sip warm broth, stay hydrated and rest - well then I've been doing just that so hoping this crap runs its course quickly. Now that we're done with work on the house I have been wanting to pack my bag, deep clean and keep things nice... but of course that's been near impossible lately with me feeling like death :growlmad: I drug my butt into work today, hoping I make it through...

Jyllian, I'm so glad you're done with your renovations! Get some rest and hopefully you feel better.

Daphne, how are you and little Adam doing?! Hope you all are well! <3 Do you have a good routine down with him yet? I feel like I haven't talked to you in FOREVER!

Had my 30 week ultrasound at 1. Baby is measuring over 2 weeks ahead!! Looks like he's going to be a fatso like his brother :blush:

Fingers crossed it's nothing serious, Jyllian. :hugs:

Where is everybody? :brat:

Daphne, how are you and little Adam doing?! Hope you all are well! <3 Do you have a good routine down with him yet? I feel like I haven't talked to you in FOREVER!

Mary, not too much longer until you find out if you're definitely having a girl! Do you know for sure when you'll find out?

Jyllian, I hope you start feeling better! I saw you FB post about wanting to feel better before he arrives.

Had my 30 week ultrasound at 1. Baby is measuring over 2 weeks ahead!! Looks like he's going to be a fatso like his brother :blush:

Fingers crossed it's nothing serious, Jyllian. :hugs:

Where is everybody? :brat:

Yay for healthy baby! Cannot wait to meet the little guy... will wait 10 more weeks though :D

Have you guys decided on a name yet and how is the house hunting going or isn't it?

Yay for healthy baby! Cannot wait to meet the little guy... will wait 10 more weeks though :D

Have you guys decided on a name yet and how is the house hunting going or isn't it?

Our name is set. It's one we had picked out for Luca and forgot about :dohh: Reuben Thomas :)

House hunting is in full swing. We've seen a few that we like online but can't arrange viewings until DH sorts out his schedule. I'll post some links at some point!

Thanks Michelle... I was in a fould mood at work yesterday after hearing my coworker tell us his wife had this illness first, then he got it :saywhat: I was like waaaiiit a minute... All last week we were under the impression that it wasn't anything viral, but that it was simply an allergic thing from then clearing out their flooded basement. Um, no. If I had known his wife had it first, then he caught it, I would have made extra sure I stayed far away from him and anything he touched. I should have anyways as a precaution - stupid me - but it's just so very uncommon for people to fall ill in the summertime here... always allergy issues primarily. I'm slowly starting to feel better each day, making sure I stay hydrated and get extra rest by laying down for at least an hour after work :thumbup: It's just very annoying at this time especially, being so heavily pregnant trying to finish last moment things before giving birth, which could happen any day now really, and with my kids starting school next week and my daughter starts soccer that weekend this stupid cold is the last thing I need. I was hoping Cameron would come before all the madness began... but with me being so sick now I can't see myself giving birth feeling like this :nope: Ugh. I really hope my kids or OH don't get sick. If anyone thinks they are coming around my family when Cameron's here, even with the slightest sniffle, I am going to send them on their way.

I did manage to pack most of my hospital bag yesterday :thumbup: I still need to put some toiletries in it, as well as lounge clothing for OH and an outfit or two for me. Hoping I can get the kids to tackle the upstairs bathroom together this evening so that's all clean. I'd like to wipe down the kitchen cabinets, as they're pretty scummy, and put away some loose crap lying around the house.

Kirsty that's great you and DH have found some houses! Can't wait to see! Love the name, so cute!

Sounds like you're almost ready Jyllian. Did you manage to get all of your DIY stuff around the house done? I have bad baby brain, but remember you had to put doors up and things like that.

We both love his name, which is something I can't say about Luca's :haha: I just agreed to it because we were running out of time.

It's been really difficult to find houses that don't need a tonne of work done. If I weren't pregnant, our choices would probably be a lot different. I know we won't have the time to get everything done with 2 babies under 1, so we need something that's basically ready to move in to.

House links:
https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52859228.html
https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53857412.html

So far, they're the only 2 my husband will even consider. We've been given an online calculator to use, and our monthly mortgage repayments work out cheaper than what we're currently paying as rent :dohh:

Edit: We're only looking at houses that size because my husband runs his own business and needs 1 bedroom as a home office. We're not planning on having half a dozen babies.

Ooooo, those are both really cute kirsty. The kitchen in the first one is gorgeous! But the second one has that cute little sun room, and a nice laundry room

Wow I really love the inside and details of the first house and I love the outside look of the second but also like the inside as well! Very nice choices!

We did finish the inside projects at home - THANK GOODNESS. I mean, OH has yet to move the big safe over a bit next to the desk downstairs and also fix the siding outside but overall things are DONE. I have just been wanting to clean a bit and keep things tidy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->