Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

I love the first one. It's pretty much my dream kitchen, has a play room, a huge back garden, and best of all - an annexe that I can lock my husband in. We can't figure one of the pictures out. We're not sure if the family that currently live there have a bar inside their house or if it backs on to the kitchen? (picture 6) The primary school nearest that house also has a bad ofsted report. :shrug:

To me, it appears that the line of stools are along a small bar area with it's own area on the opposite side with fridge and such, separate from the kitchen.

It looks like it has its own bar. The fridge in the kitchen doesn't match the fridge behind the bar. That would be fun when hosting!!

That's what we were thinking. I'll let you all know when/if we view it. Neither of us drink so no idea what we'd end up doing with that space.

Maybe you could make it for tea and coffee? Or close off the window and use it as a half bath?

If you aren't wanting to do any renovating, I'd say definitely make it a little breakfast nook or something for sure! The room as a whole, if you're not sure what to do with it, may make for a nice play area for the kids perhaps?

*Edit* I see there's already a play area for the kids :dohh: Hmm... I'm sure you guys could think of something!

Lol, come on, Kirsty! You can have half a dozen kids, just go one bedroom higher for DH office! :rofl:

Don't! :rofl:

I'm sure my uterus is already planning its escape after my DH mentioned having a 3rd

:ninja:those houses are gorgeous! makes me want to move to the UK and live in one!!:ninja:

Woo! People came back!

Jyllian - I hope you feel better soon. Rest up - you can finish things another day. You're doing so well to still be working.

Kirsty - go see the houses and tell us what they're like in person!

I think I overdid it for the last few days. I'm having lots of BH contractions and I'm a bit sore. Oops.

Make sure to rehydrate and rest up, Fi! Hope you feel better soon. :hug:

I really wish we could have another but I just can't go through the BP issues and almost losing the baby again. When Shelby's heart rate dropped...that was too much.

Those houses are too cute!!

We talk about a #2 but after considering daycare costs, it's doubtful!

I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and I'm so anxious to know what they will say regarding progress, induction, etc.

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z55d419e5dbf4d.gif

- on to your last TWW..... :dance:

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z55d41bd004e1b.gif

- Did i miss your gender reveal? I feel like you were just 10 weeks the last time i checked in and now you're 17???? 3 more weeks til half-way.... :yipee:

Kirsty - love the houses.... I'd prefer the 6 bedroom though in preparation for your third... :D

Popping in to say I hope everyone is doing well! So many of you are getting so close!

Omigosh Mary, I can't believe you're fast approaching the halfway mark!

Kirsty I agree with Daphne, the 6 bedroom is much more accommodating for a third child :winkwink:

Ooh Fi you sound like me. Overdoing it is no fun :nope: Rest up a bit!

Excited to hear how your appointment goes Dani! You seem to get more exciting news at yours than I do at mine :coffee:

AFM...

38 weeks today!
:shock: :shock: :shock:

HYJ_WD9wZrHnbg6d3cuFVFIIdmk-UY_UFwJbT3q9kDI=w268-h667-no
iEbI6WRbUwolGq0bkN6dMEGxgpzYf_1xAJsEErqW1Oo=s667-no

I am feeling better, getting over this stupid sinus cold. Cameron has been pretty active, but his movements are more stiff and strong. Sometimes he really gets a good kick or punch in that feels too powerful for a newborn. He spent last night in bed kicking away on Daddy's back :laugh2: I nearly cried just thinking how moments like that are going to come to an end very soon... but I need to think about all of the amazing, special moments to come once he's here. I have a doctor appointment this afternoon (in about 5 1/2 hours, but who's counting?) and just feel like there is going to be absolutely no change from the last two weeks :nope: It's OK though, as I'm still feeling a bit under the weather and we also have yet to install the car seat base and put final items in the hospital bag. I'm just trying to enjoy these last weeks/days being pregnant and am looking forward to the excitement of his arrival and seeing OH love on our son <3

Goodluck with your appoinments Dani and Jyllian....

Jylllian, you look beautiful as always and your bump has grown huge (maybe just my imagination) but really you are all bump..... Seeing bumps makes me miss mine. I cried earlier today when i opened the 3rd tri bump thread.... :cry:

Aww thanks Daphne :hugs: I hope I can come to terms with not having my bump anymore, but I will miss carrying Cameron around with me all the time and feeling his little movements :sad2: It's like I want to keep him mostly all to myself... but I also want to share all of him with OH. I mean, that IS why I got pregnant :dohh: He keeps saying how badly he wants to hold him. He's so so very anxious, it's sweet.

Wow! I'm not used to having to remember lots of posts to respond to on the bnb thread anymore :D

Kirsty I love those houses, especially the first one with the great kitchen. That bar thing is weird BUT you could always move in and kinda see how it fits in your flow and then fix it up into something that works for you later. It's not like a hideous kitchen or disastrous shower or anything so it could wait a bit I think. Dh and I are OBSESSED with home renos and are vaguely looking at slightly larger houses in the lower price range in this neighborhood a few streets away that have a higher ceiling on their going rates. That way we can Reno how we like and end up towards the ceiling having started lower! That's the plan at least :D we're super lucky that our cost of living and real estate are so low where we live. It's really crazy.

Did the group B strep test bother any of you?! Or am I just being a wimp? My bum has been sore for days! Super sucky especially because I started perineal massage yesterday so I keep thinking it's made me sore and it's convincing me to not do it anymore.. But I will carry on! :haha: I've started with dates now too. Getting there! Once this assignment is a little more than halfway done I'll probably start with the rest of it all, EPO and whatnot

Daphne how is Adam?! Is dh gone yet? He's leaving to go home for a bit right?

Fi take it easy!! I know how easy it is to keep doing everything as before but we definitely have to relax these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->