Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

:saywhat: Girl, what did they do to your bum? That test didn't bother me one bit, it actually kinda tickled :blush: He just swabbed around my lady bits and bum and that was it :shrug:

I was Googling "38 weeks pregnant" and this image showed up...

images

:rofl: Good grief I sure hope I don't look like that! Clearly altered, but funny :laugh2:

:shrug: I probably just tensed up because I don't like having all the procedurey stuff done! Weirdly the internal didn't bother me at all but I was doing hypnobabies for that!

Yep, she has been chatting on facebook with us when she has a free moment. Everything is going well!

Cheryl I'd totally go through the Group B strep test over and over again without hesitation. Perhaps after two kids I'm just desensitized to things like that :shrug: :laugh2:

For those who aren't on FB... doctor appointment went well yesterday.
7qZzaJCLUjgrSYwl1jDlBrLruWIrVWxMacOzOzzJmHg=w543-h668-no
No changes to report :nope: Posterior cervix, no dilation or effacement. I measured spot on at 38. Doc said he lets his patients go to 41 weeks before induction. Hoping I go into labor on my own before that [-o< I go back next Wednesday. Until anything changes I'm just doing little things here and there when I feel up to it and trying to beat this stupid cold.

Oh my gawwwwwd. Worst sleep ever last night! I tossed and turned throughout the night. OH was crowding me and asked me to scoot over even though I was alongside the edge of the bed :dohh: I think he's getting my cold and not feeling well :sad1: And then somewhere in there one of my son's feeder crickets for his lizards had made its way into our bedroom, right by the bed, and began chirping it's legs off :growlmad: OH swatted at the noise and it stopped for a bit... then I woke to more chirping, but it sounded like it was in the room just outside our bedroom. So on and off sleep through the night, I'm a bit tired and will def be needing some coffee today :coffee:

I put some final items in my hospital bag yesterday. Will just need to figure out one or two choices for an outfit to wear home and throw that, along with my toothbrush, in there last minute :thumbup: I asked my kids to tackle cleaning the full bath today for me and hopefully I will get to dusting the blinds and ceiling fans after work.

Very sorry about the horrible night"s sleep, Jyllian. I hope you get some better rest tonight, maybe try to hit the hay earlier so you can catch up :)

Looking good :thumbup:

Your OH looks like he's putting a smile on for the picture but just wants Cameron out already :haha:

I'm here.....kind of. I'm still trying to figure out life with a newborn and trying to get regular daily life stuff done. It's definitely harder than I anticipated but he is so worth it. We are both doing pretty good. I am cutting cows milk out of my diet for a few days to see if it helps Luke. We had a rough night a few days ago and I think milk is the culprit. He also appears to be allergic to something in pampers swaddlers because he had a diaper shaped rash on his tush that is almost gone since switching back to Huggies.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 8
Oh Jess he's so precious! I hope I won't have to eliminate anything from my diet... but won't hesitate to do so if necessary for Cameron. I can totally understand the adjustment and am not surprised at all that you aren't frequenting social media. I know I won't be on here, or probably FB, nearly as much once Cam arrives. I may try to make it a point to pop on at least twice a week if I can but no promises!

Jess, he's gorgeous. The babies on here are so adorable!

Jyllian - I can't believe how close you are. Not long to go at all now! Are you feeling sorted?

I'm having a quiet weekend (OB gave me strict instructions to slow down - oops), and it is rather lovely. I still feel guilty when I'm not doing things though. I was going to start washing things this weekend, but we have quite overcast weather at the moment so I'll wait.

I wish we could hang our wash out here! I love clothes and linens dried in the fresh air. But we will get fined by our neighborhood if we do so. So strange how different America is from other countries.

Hope you keep up the rest, it can be so hard when you want to get everything ready! But your health is most important, and you still have some time left.

They fine you for hanging your washing out?

I got 3 piles done yesterday because it's constant rain right up until Friday morning here now. No complaints here - I love it!

Why on earth would you get fined for hanging out your washing?

Back home it's okay to hang them outside. Here it's not allowed as well. Neighbors can report you to the police.

It is deemed "unsightly" and considered to be "trashy" to hang your wash. We are to use clothes dryers within our homes. Hanging clothes is seen just as bad as a yard that has too tall of grass, trash lying about, etc. We are so snobby over here!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->