Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Ladies your posts made my morning! :laugh2: My partner would love some manternity jeans! :haha: And I can totally relate to being annoyed and totally exploding emotionally on him at any given moment. Most of you ladies aren't aware, but there was quite a situation at our house concerning his dog and luckily it was resolved and I can finally start to relax :happydance: But if he doesn't start loving on me and cuddling in the morning before he gets up to get ready for work instead of grabbing his stupid phone and staring at stupid Facebook like he does all damn evening as well I'm eventually gonna lose my sh*t again :growlmad: He did bring home a box of snacks for me to try after work yesterday and I'm eating some chocolate covered mini donuts this morning :toothpick: One of the perks of his vending machine service job :thumbup: Cutie my tummy has felt like I did some crunches or something and sometimes when I stretch it kind of feels like my muscles are pulled :shrug:

Oh and I'm Jyllian btw :hi:

I know... I get the feeling too that he doesn't quite understand. I don't mean to be snappy and I apologise and then he'll be like it's a bull to be able to use the hormones as an excuse to be sh1tty.

That upsets me most because I'm not using it as an excuse and I didn't knock myself up all by myself :haha:

I'm so glad I have you ladies who will never judge me for being silly and emotional :)

Mamabunny, I hope your dh gets the picture and not on Facebook. Constant facebook might get a slap in your face with a book if you don't behave... Ooooh I like that one :haha:

:rofl: That's great! Actually I did get him a book for Christmas. It's titled something like "Dudes Guide to Pregnancy. Dealing with Your Expectant Wife, Coming Baby and the End of Life as You Knew It. It Takes Balls." and is a humorous take on dealing with the next 9 months from a guy's perspective. He has actually been reading it and is up to the 5 week part now :thumbup: I try to withhold SOME of my frustrations because he did relocate his dog and that has been a huge stress relief for me! But I'm carrying your child man, so if you're not gonna worship me then at least love on me a little more!!!

My husband is home tonight! I've had nobody to snap at so I'm sure you ladies understand my excitement :p

I have been looking at ideas for when we make the big announcement to everyone via social media. Going to wait until at least after the 8 week appointment, if not 12 weeks. I think these are great! :laugh2:

d7c43af52ff35367b7771cb208b79610.jpg images (1).jpg images.jpg

I've told a few close friends but I haven't shared the news with my family yet :nope: My mom and I haven't really been speaking for months and I'm not close with the rest of my family. My mom is older. She had me at age 43 and she is 74 now. My dad passed away in 2009 at age 70 and my (half) brother passed away this year at age 51 :cry: My (half) sister is 49 I believe. I have nieces and nephews, even a great nephew, but I don't really have contact with them, not that I'm against it just everyone is grown and we have lost touch over the months. I know my mom isn't going to be super excited and supportive like his family has been :nope: She has always gotten worked up very easily, like anxiety and stress, and has been dealing with a lot of emotional stuff and depression since the death of my dad and most recently my brother. I am afraid that telling her I am pregnant might hurt her health-wise :shrug: I don't want to keep this a secret, just not sure how to go about sharing the news with her... and when...

Hahah Kirsty you crack me up.

Mamabunny, I love those ideas for announcements!! I'm also sorry that you are finding yourself in a struggle with the family announcement and your losses. This is suppose to be a happy time and I hope that your mom feels that joy for you! :hugs:

So DH keeps on tweaking the some of our photos already which we could use for our announcement. I used them for tickers though :haha:

Here's few of them... :happydance:

IMG_0153-1.jpg Untitled-1.jpg

Love the first pic Daphne!

If I didn't know you were pregnant, I'd probably question what the second picture was if it were uploaded by itself :dohh:

Love the first pic Daphne!

If I didn't know you were pregnant, I'd probably question what the second picture was if it were uploaded by itself :dohh:

Thanks.... hmmmm... I think that would do the trick... Unless they get it so easy.. :rofl:

Oh bless DH!! He made me a cup of black rooibos (red bush?) tea with a slice of fresh ginger in it. At first I did not think I would be able to drink it because I like my tea with milk and sugar, but he made it with love so I tried it. It was like Heaven in a cup!! It was soooooo good and it instantly cured the bit of nausea that I felt!!!!

Just thought I'd share with you ladies who might also struggle with the nausea

This is for Jess. I've never tried this, though I will when I get pregnant. I happened to be scanning the first couple pages and thought of you as soon as I read this. Hope it helps.

Bloods confirmed pregnancy today! :wohoo:

Oyster crackers have helped my nausea thus far.

Dani - maybe you should consider that tea too, although you don't seem to be struggling as much as our poor Jess.

A question for you ladies, when do the docs tell you what you can and can't eat? I feel like everything I've looked up in the past few days, I could have for some reason. I won't see my doc for an appointment until 7/8 weeks. I can't believe they don't give any information until then!

Congrats Dani!!!! I'm so happy for you!!! Did they say anything about your progest?

When I got my confirmation blood results from doc they advised me to steer clear of raw foods, unpasteurised milk and cheese etc. The rest I googled to be on the safe side for myself. Oh how I miss my prawns!!!

Congrats again Dani!!!! So very happy for you.... :happydance::yipee:

My doc never mentioned anything about what i can and cannot eat. We asked her during our first visit and she only said just dont eat anything raw.... That's very helpful dont you think :lol: So i ask my best doctor DR. Google about it instead :rofl::haha: It was a wrong choice going to that place and returning back because it's so near i can even walk from home for 10 minutes. After 3 appointments there, we changed and i think we're gonna stick with the last one...

FX for another good numbers today Dani.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->