Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Congrats for the super news Dani!! :happydance:

You can google what not to eat. My doc also told me to go easy on Papayas ( my favorite fruit :( ) in the first tri. And ofcourse limit your caffeine intake :)

All I know is I'm avoiding sushi (my fave) and haven't drank a cup of coffee since my :bfp: and am going super easy on the caffeine. I've really been enjoying salads and bleu cheese of all things. I'll just eat it straight out of the container :dohh:

Yesterday we went to dinner with his dad and grandparents. I put on my fave skinny jeans and had a huge muffin top. It was really digging into my lower tummy and very uncomfortable. My shirt accentuated it as well. It's kind of that awkward stage where you don't look pregnant, don't feel pregnant, but feel very fat and bloated and some clothes just don't work :nope: I tried a slim shaper thing on my midsection then ended up removing that, changing my shirt and using a hair band through the button hole of my pants and around the button. It totally ruined my evening and I was nearly in tears during the drive to the restaurant as my bf assured me I looked beautiful :cry: I need to stock up on leggings/yoga pants and sweatpants :thumbup: With my first pregnancy I was able to hide it until almost 6 months and still had abs! With my second, I popped out earlier and alot probably had to do with the fact that I wasn't hiding it and could relax. With this one I anticipate showing sooner as well.

Ah hun I'm feeling you on the not looking pregnant part.

Mine feels like my own chubby tummy on top and low low down my abdomen is tight. Still I just pretend the flab is fab :D

Progesterone was 44.9.

I definitely will have a 2015 technology baby. I've been looking for apps to tell me what I can and can't eat. Make it easy on this mama! My post was inspired by a hankering for Caesar salad which I found I could have as long as the dressing isn't made with raw eggs. Phew!

I've been totally daydreaming about when I will pop and what my belly will look like. I'm planning for a spring and summer filled with maxi dresses!

Cutie yes I am with you on the maxi dresses... and flip flops! I was wanting to avoid being fully pregnant during the hottest months in Ohio but looks like I'll be waddling around in the July/August heat :dohh: We have a pool so that's where I'll be! :thumbup:

Same here! Luckily my job is really casual. I've been on Pinterest pinning outfits galore!

My biggest days are smack bang in the middle of our Winter. I don't like Winter :(

I did the same thing on Pinterest. I lived in leggings until I got put on bed rest, then I spent most of my time either naked or wearing my husband's casual tshirts. :shrug:

I'm excited for maxi dresses too!!!!!! :)

Aww, pamela you can buy some super cute sweaters!!!

Im excited for winter personally only because I think I can hide my belly well in sweaters and layers until I'm ready to announce in spring. But I know you're further along and sweaters will probably be bulky but you do get to be all snuggly and warm!

Yip I am.

I hate being cold and rumour has it baby will be a little heater in me so I'll be warmer. Mmmm maybe I won't need to wear so much layers :)

I wear dressed during summer (currently) and I love them!!!

When I was pregnant with DD due in April I never wore a coat in the winter, just a thin fleece zip up. I couldn't imagine doing that right now I'm always freezing!!! After my pants dilemma yesterday my bf was trying to reassure me how amazing I'll look with my "glow" and all. I said yeah ok that "glow" will be the gallons of sweat dripping out of my pores as my fat a$$ is waddling around enduring the summer heat :growlmad: :rofl:

MamaBunny - I dealt with that with DS2 (born mid-Semptember) I got to the point where I wore a bra and a dress and nothing more. I walked daily and every turn around the block I had to waddle inside to determine if the liquid running down my legs was sweat, pee, or amniotic fluid (had a leak with DS1 at 36wks which ended in a C-section 24 hours later). I :rofl: now, but I was so uncomfortable and embarrassed then.

Aww thanks so much mdscpa! Oh my Querida! Yes I can't wait for the summer heat :xmas11:

Hi, welcome Ella!!!! Happy and healthy 9 months to you :)

I'm Pamela if you want to go by 1st names.

I have been told cooked sushi is okay, sushi is also my favorite!!! I have one glass of about 10oz of coffee with caffeine when bf works and when he is working and I have about 10oz glass of decaf when he is off. Heard decaf is bad depending on how they extract most of the caffeine out so I learned to look for spring water extraction and organic. So many things I need to stay away from, it's crazy. I was snacking on jalapeño kettle chips and low sodium olives yesterday. Mmmm 4 weeks today btw! I'll have to upload my small bloated bump I took a pic of today.

I am going to redo this photo later this week where im in front of a wall, bf is working and i wanted a pic before i started chowing down today and make me look even more bloated LOL.

..............and now looking in this photo my room is a mess, i should probably clean... nah ill wait for a new year tomorrow. New year new room! hahaha

Attachments

• IMG_0427.jpg
    IMG_0427.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 14
Happy 4 weeks and cute bumpy Nurse :)

Just gone 2015 here so I'm wishing you all a happy and blessed new year!! Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members