Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

I'm Dani.

Happy 4 weeks. I'm going to start my bump pics at 5. I've heard cooked sushi is a-ok too.

Welcome Ella!

DH got me some sparkling fruit juice to toast the new year. Happy New Year everyone!

Nurse, I might be looking wrong but wanted to confirm because I'm so curios. Is that a tight top you are wearing or tattoos :blush:

All I know is I'm avoiding sushi (my fave) and haven't drank a cup of coffee since my :bfp: and am going super easy on the caffeine. I've really been enjoying salads and bleu cheese of all things. I'll just eat it straight out of the container :dohh:

Yesterday we went to dinner with his dad and grandparents. I put on my fave skinny jeans and had a huge muffin top. It was really digging into my lower tummy and very uncomfortable. My shirt accentuated it as well. It's kind of that awkward stage where you don't look pregnant, don't feel pregnant, but feel very fat and bloated and some clothes just don't work :nope: I tried a slim shaper thing on my midsection then ended up removing that, changing my shirt and using a hair band through the button hole of my pants and around the button. It totally ruined my evening and I was nearly in tears during the drive to the restaurant as my bf assured me I looked beautiful :cry: I need to stock up on leggings/yoga pants and sweatpants :thumbup: With my first pregnancy I was able to hide it until almost 6 months and still had abs! With my second, I popped out earlier and alot probably had to do with the fact that I wasn't hiding it and could relax. With this one I anticipate showing sooner as well.

I never experienced this. I went straight from normal to pregnant! I literally have grown 5+ inches since before pregnancy :( in going to be freakin huge

Progesterone was 44.9.

I definitely will have a 2015 technology baby. I've been looking for apps to tell me what I can and can't eat. Make it easy on this mama! My post was inspired by a hankering for Caesar salad which I found I could have as long as the dressing isn't made with raw eggs. Phew!

I've been totally daydreaming about when I will pop and what my belly will look like. I'm planning for a spring and summer filled with maxi dresses!

They'll probably tell you at your 8 week appointment. Docs tend to not say much earlier on because the chance of miscarriage is so high. I recommend the book mayo guide to a healthy pregnancy. It will tell you whay you need to know when you need to know it.

Cutie yes I am with you on the maxi dresses... and flip flops! I was wanting to avoid being fully pregnant during the hottest months in Ohio but looks like I'll be waddling around in the July/August heat :dohh: We have a pool so that's where I'll be! :thumbup:

That's wjere I'll be too. Who knows if I'll scare the children off bit oh well

I did the same thing on Pinterest. I lived in leggings until I got put on bed rest, then I spent most of my time either naked or wearing my husband's casual tshirts. :shrug:

I'm usually naked too ;)

I'm Dani.

Happy 4 weeks. I'm going to start my bump pics at 5. I've heard cooked sushi is a-ok too.

Welcome Ella!

DH got me some sparkling fruit juice to toast the new year. Happy New Year everyone!

I'm doing the sprite thing. We'll see how it goes lol

I'm not pregnant, but ever since my boys got too old for me to wander the house naked, I started living in a nightgown while at home. lol

Cool tattoos NurseG. I am 'brave' but I think that is the one thing I can't do.

I would bunjee jump, sky dive, shark cage dive etc but I can't imagine ever getting a tattoo lol. I'm not afraid of needles so not sure what's up with that :)

Bump Photos at 16 Weeks Pregnant:

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/picasion.com_3Z4g_zpshbf9chvw.gif

16w - left.jpg16w - front.jpg16w - right.jpg

16w - tummy left.jpg16w - tummy front.jpg

I'm the opposite, Pam. I'd quite happily have my eyeballs tattooed but sky diving and chilling with sharks will just never happen. :haha:

Lovely pictures again Daphne! I bet having a husband that enjoys photography is lovely now you're expecting x

I like the adrenaline rush and fade :)
I must say since being pregnant I'm rethinking doing those things because I need to be responsible mom and not put myself in harms way.

Stopping by to check in on all of you! Had a scary week and haven't been on. Riot weighed 6lbs 4oz at birth and wouldn't stop losing weight. By this past Tuesday, she was down an entire lb. We had to switch to feeding her with a bottle, but used breast milk and supplemented twice with high calorie formula. In just 24hrs she gained 7 glorious ounces! She's now above her hospital discharge weight at 5lbs 11oz! Grateful doesn't even begin to sum up how I felt and still feel!

Wishing you all a very happy new year! You'll be holding your babies this year ladies!

I'm glad Riot is gaining weight! Any idea when you all get to go home, or has that already happened?

Happy new year! :D x

I'm glad Riot is gaining weight! Any idea when you all get to go home, or has that already happened?

Happy new year! :D x

We're home :) We've been home since day 3 but almost needed to go back for her to be monitored. We're really glad she's gaining as well! How's your little guy doing? The picture you showed after he was born was just too cute!

Oh, Jennah I'm glad Riot starts to gain weight... I may not have a child yet but i get your worries.... She'll be ok hun... :hugs:

And yay for holding our babies.... Very close now.... :happydance:

We're home :) We've been home since day 3 but almost needed to go back for her to be monitored. We're really glad she's gaining as well! How's your little guy doing? The picture you showed after he was born was just too cute!

Woo for being home! everything felt so much easier when we got home.

He's doing really well. We're still waking him to feed every 2-3 hours but hopefully that won't be needed for much longer. We're going to start letting him sleep 4-5 hours through the night in a couple of weeks. I'm definitely looking forward to that.

He's still tiny but hasn't dropped any weight. Can't imagine my life without him now, he's perfect :cloud9:

Happy new year to you too Jenna and I'm sorry you had a scare with Riot.
Happy that she is doing better :)

Oooh Kirsty new ticker says you'll start trying again soon for baby 2 :dance:

June 1st is our rough date, it just depends on when my cycles return :D

I can't recall now, did you struggle to concieve 1st time around?

I have a lot of tattoos haha love them however a couple I must say I was too young and thought they were "cool" heh. Oh well. I'm very wise and slow when getting a tattoo now to make sure it's what I want and has a ton of meaning. I would love to skydive and stuff!!! Ohh yes!

Mdscpa: love your bump! I can't wait for myself to start showing in the belly. :)

Love the bump photos ladies! Maybe I'll be brave and post a photo of my lil 5 week bloat pooch :laugh2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->