Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

That's great so you'll probably have no struggles this time around either :)

I 'heard' breastfeeding kind of acts like bc but it is not 100%... might have misunderstood the poster at the clinic

Hopefully not!

Yep, I heard that too. You can also get pregnant as soon as 4 days after giving birth :shrug:

Wow :shock:

How does anyone :sex: 4 days after birth? Natural or c-section??????

Here's my belly at 10 weeks. I have a pretty large belly!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 9
Wow :shock:

How does anyone :sex: 4 days after birth? Natural or c-section??????

I haven't the slightest. Sex was the last thing on my mind 4 days after giving birth and I'm sure c-sections take longer to recover from. :shrug:

Holy moly who wants to get knocked right after giving birth... let alone have sex?! After birthing a small human from my vajayjay theee last thing I'm thinking about or wanting is a man sticking his dingaling up in there :wacko: No way! :rofl: Jrepp you look adorable!

I soooooooo agree with you ladies. I'm marking that a touch it you die zone after until I've healed :rofl:

Right, Wanna! :rofl: Try sticking an appendage anywhere near that area and expect to pull back a nub!

Here's my belly!
20150101_192207-1-1.jpg
Had to major crop because it kept saying 'file too large!' and I'm not on a desktop to adjust the size.​

Love the bumps!!! Also jealous of that tan mamabunny. I can't tan :( I just fry

I tan pretty well and have naturally ash blonde hair (it's dyed dark right now). My bf is a little darker complected with dark, wavy hair. When he was little he had tons of hair. When I was born I had a full head of thick, dark, almost black, wavy hair. I had my dad's thick curly hair but it's become straight and thinner over the years :sad2: My bf weighed about 7.5lbs and I weighed 8lbs 14oz at birth... so I'm hoping we have a decent sized (not too big!), golden skinned baby (boy I hope!) with dark wavy/curly hair :happydance: I'm so curious to what the baby will look like and who it will favor! I'm so anxious for the ultrasound around 20 weeks. I would love to have a 3D one too! He wants to find out what we're having. I can't wait but I try to remind myself that 9 months will fly by quick and I want to enjoy every little moment of being pregnant right now.

Funny you say it will fly by. I feel like it's been draaaaaaaaging and only been 1 week for me lol

Hope everyone had a great new year's eve! I would love a 4D scan as my 20 week scan photos are horrible :growlmad: but Ive no idea where to get one of if they even have that in my town!

Ah I would like a 4D scan as well but it is soooooo expensive here. Not sure if I'll be able to afford it :(

Can you enquire at all the OBGYN's in the area or hospitals if they know of someone who does it?

Cutie oh its been dragging for me too!

Great... my bf seems to have woken up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. And the coffee I made overflowed and was full of grounds. I can tell it's going to be a goooood day... :growlmad:

Ah FX Mamabunny that it doesn't turn out to be a bad day :hugs:

Ooooooh Dani I cannot wait to get feedback on your results from the Dr today!!!! and tomorrow you will be 5 weeks, next Saterday you will be 6 weeks and after that 7, 8, 9, 10 and on and on till you have your baby in your arms!!
Amazeballs :yipee:

The first trimester draaaaags, then you blink and have a baby in your arms! :shrug:

I noticed the same thing..... first trimester moves like a snail......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->