Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

I agree, 1st tri is slow. Youre throwing up at work, trying to hide your pregnancy, trying to keep down what you eat :) But so amazing to see your bean for the first time :D Once 1st tri is over, weeks fly by!

I agree, 1st tri is slow. Youre throwing up at work, trying to hide your pregnancy, trying to keep down what you eat :) But so amazing to see your bean for the first time :D Once 1st tri is over, weeks fly by!

Exactly this! Second trimester is when you start noticing movement more, find out the gender (if you decide to), get more serious about names, start planning your nursery. Third trimester is basically just a 12 week labour watch while you get the last bits sorted out :p haha x

I agree with you ladies, my 1st trimester dragged on as well. Now tomorrow I'll be 15 weeks and then next Saterday 4 months down done and dusted. Oh and handled like a pro might I add :haha:

I cannot wait for Feb 11 till we can find out gender. I'm keeping my FX now already that baby gives a peak at the goods... or lack thereof :)

Do you have a gut feeling about whether you're having a boy or girl? :D

Me, just waiting for 29th of January.. Only 3w6d left..... Oh, i feel like i'm having a girl... DH is otherwise thought.

Yes I do... I feel it might be a boy.

Two reasons to help me support my madness:
1. I very strongly believe without a shadow of any doubt that we conceived day before o so boy swimmers would have reached eggy first. They are apparently faster swimmers.

2. The man is the 'gender decider' and having done some homework, dh is one of 2 boys, his brother has 2 boys, his nephews all have boys. It would seem that everywhere a male family member has produced male offspring.

So I'm not sure if I'm making a technical guess here or if it is a gut feeling but that's my story. I would however not mind having either as I can find nice things about having a girl and just as many nice things for having a boy.

I'm probably going to look like such a woohaa idiot if I'm wrong :blush:

I'm excited to hear what you're both having!

My predictions are girls for both of you. I'm yet to get one wrong so you'll both likely ruin my winning streak and have boys haha x

My SIL wanted to tell her guess but for a price. She did the same thing with my BIL and she won. :haha: :rofl:

I'm glad to hear 2nd tri is a little quicker. I'm trying to enjoy everyday!

DH feels girl for me. Gender predictor says girl. I completely feel like it's a boy.

I was predicted a girl too but just knew I was having a boy :hugs:

I got many girl predictions as well and then also some friends are just SOOOOO SURE that it will be a girl :)
My SIL agrees with me on the males in the family producing male offspring so she is backing me on the boy.

Either way I'll be happy.... cannot wait eek and Daphne your scan is soooo close!

Dani, I cannot wait for you to get your numbers :dance:

And last but not least... a little something to make us all go "aaawwwwhhhh so cute:

https://i.imgur.com/HfL6ZrM.jpg

Happy New Year! I hope everyone is doing well.

Well I'm 37 weeks as of yesterday, it just seems very unreal to me. I really notice it though at times now my stomach gets so tight and uncomfortable no matter how I sit. The baby is still moving like crazy, she moved so much last night that I couldn't sleep for hours! They say they are suppose to not move as much now because they don't have as much room but I don't think the little lady got the memo! I have an ultrasound on Monday, so I'm really interested to see what is going on in there. Time is flying, I can't really believe that she will be here in a month or less.

Everyone said I was having a girl, along with all those Chinese gender tests. Even just the way I'm carrying, high and all in the front.

Wohoo :yipee: and happy 37 weeks to you! Not much time left and she'll be wriggling in your arms like that.

Happy New Year to you too!

Hubby and I both think we're having a boy, but he wants a girl (although I swear im having a vampire). We should be finding out sometime between February 10th and March 12th

Sonoline b came in the mail today. We were able to hear babies heart beat for about 20 seconds before he swam off! It was awesome!!

Yay!! 10 weeks is early to hear a heartbeat at home, isn't it? I borrowed my friend's doppler early in my second trimester and couldn't find my son's. Little sod nearly gave me a heart attack

Yay for hearing the heartbeat Jess..... You're passed 10 weeks already????!!!???? How did that happen????

It's 3 am and we couldnt sleep it's because DH decided to jump on me :haha: It was painful but awesome :lol: :rofl: after almost 3 months we finally had :sex:.

I'm glad one of us is getting some :hugs: I still wouldn't dare :rofl:

I don't know if it's early or not, I just know that sonoline b is frequently used in the hospitals and Ob clinics. Our wee one sure has a strong heartbeat though. Very reassuring to hear, let me tell ya

Nothing better then hearing a heartbeat and getting your groove on. Bravo ladies!!!

I'm undecided on getting a Doppler. I think I will drive myself nuts.

I've noticed that my body temp is way high. I haven't taken it but now with any activity, I sweat like a pig!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->