Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

I am really hoping for a boy, however I forgot that It depends on the male. Here I am thinking "my side is full of boys" then I think "wait..... He seems to have more girls on his side..." And yes I feel first trimester drags, even tho it's only been a week or so since I found out lol.

Hahaha Nurse that is what we get for testing early lol :)

Great news Jess - 1 forever baby coming right up.

And Daphne omg :shock: I'm so happy for you. DH must be over the moon around and back for more :haha:

I even asked him, "Is it safe?" He said, it is safe you won't get pregnant... :rofl:

He just have to be too careful though... I just didnt expect it'll be so painful.... The boobs and esp. down there... But i managed.... :rofl:

I'm sure it will get more comfortable if you do it more. Like you 1st time hurt etc but later your body adjusts and gets use to it.

I hope so too.... But like Kenna, it feels so amazing :rofl:

Bump or fab flab - you decide :dance:

https://i.imgur.com/jqEifEA.jpg

12 Weeks compared to 15 Weeks

https://i.imgur.com/2YTLA6E.png

Beautiful bump!!!

Awesome, jess!! It's amazing to hear your LO!

Yay daphne!!!!!!! So happy you got to do it!! :) I've been trying to do it all week but exhaustion has been mean! Today's the day lol

It's a major milestone for us.... :rofl: New experience i suppose... :haha:

Adorable Wanna! I can't wait to have a cute bump to show off! My partner's one set of grandparents just left for AZ for a few months and will be back by the end of March/early April. By then I should have decent bump-age going on to show them! :happydance:

My bf showed this to me this morning :rofl:
FB_IMG_1420293741267-1.jpg

Ginger I saw this and thought of you because of your current avatar :rofl:
Screenshot_2015-01-03-09-07-13-1.jpg

Omg mama bunny! Those are too funny!!! I used that Ryan gosling one in another lady's journal just now, it was perfect for her!

:rofl: Mamabunny.... Bet ginger will be having the best of her day once she sees this...

Thanks Mammabunny! You ladies really make me feel more preggy glow :)

Oh and those pics are just tooooooooo funny!!!! :rofl:

Pam, that's definitely a baby bump!

I pulled out the doppler while my love was at work and got to hear the baby for a really long time! I even got to record it (If you watch the video please don't skip the ad)

[youtube]Od6CBHxFJ-I[/youtube]

Thanks Jess!!

I'll have a listen to your baby's heart in the morning. I filled my tummy with spicy jalepeno nachos and in bed now on my phone. Videos don't show on my phone :(

How is your morning sickness? I hope you are starting to get better?! Oh and you are also sooo close to 2nd tri :dance:

Such a strong heartbeat! I'm guessing boy :flower:

I'm bookmarking this page on my laptop so I can come back when you've all had your babies, to check my predictions x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->