Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Will be interesting to see if you keep up with that winning streak :)
What did you say for me again?

Cool, my 20 weeks scan is 11 Feb and we'll see then.

Do you have a theory on your prediction or is it a secret :D

I want a prediction when your gut tells you the time is right. How fun!

No theory :rofl: I just think about the person with a boy and then a girl, and go with whichever I feel is right. I don't know how it feels right, just does :shrug:

cutieq - boy!

One of you is bound to ruin my winning streak :haha:

Makes sense, when I was in school and I was invited out on a date or sleep over I would always try to imagine what it would be like at the event before asking my dad. If I couldn't imagine it then I wouldn't be going and normally those were the times my dad said no :haha:

That heartbeat! So cool! I want one of those thingys!!!

Aww, that's cute!

I'm sure I have some sort of pregnancy related gift :shrug: might have to start selling my services haha x

Pamela for some reason I feel girl for you too. maybe it's all the pink in your profile and signature but it seems fitting!

Mmmm interesting!

Daphne made my awesome journal link and I searched for tickers to fit the colour... Wondering if she knew something way back when already :)

Jrepp what size probe do you have, 3 or 2mhz? I'm already shopping around online lol

Good luck Mammabunny, I hope you find one :)

I'm gonna say adios for now, I cannot keep my eyes open any longer. I have small puppy syndrome, as soon as my tummy is full my eyes close :) Sleep tight bumpies

Thanks Jess!!

I'll have a listen to your baby's heart in the morning. I filled my tummy with spicy jalepeno nachos and in bed now on my phone. Videos don't show on my phone :(

How is your morning sickness? I hope you are starting to get better?! Oh and you are also sooo close to 2nd tri :dance:

I don't want to complain, but it seems to have gotten worse. At this point it should be slowing so I think it's going to stick around for awhile

Such a strong heartbeat! I'm guessing boy :flower:

I'm bookmarking this page on my laptop so I can come back when you've all had your babies, to check my predictions x

I think boy as well. It's funny how split the guesses have been!

Jrepp what size probe do you have, 3 or 2mhz? I'm already shopping around online lol

I have the sonoline b 3mhz, which is commonly used in Ob clinics. I got it from ebay for $45 including shipping

Nice strong heartbeat Jess... Based on the fhr i'm guessing a girl....

Mamabunny, i and kenna have the same doppler as Jess....

Do you like it? I would love to be able to listen to my baby everyday! Is it harmful to use too much? I'm so anxious to hear my baby's heartbeat and don't wanna wait til my 12 week appointment :brat:

Yes! We have the sonoline B doppler and its awesome!!!!!!!

Y'all im the worst pill taker. I have no idea when I last took one of the nausea pills. :(

Do you like it? I would love to be able to listen to my baby everyday! Is it harmful to use too much? I'm so anxious to hear my baby's heartbeat and don't wanna wait til my 12 week appointment :brat:

Yes, it's perfect.... :dance: They say it's safe but try not to use it more than once a day so we try to do it every week instead except when i worry too much like i just have to hear it to have peace in mind :haha:

Oh, and it's FDA & CE Approved....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->