Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

I know nothing much I say will make he current suckiness go away, but at 10 weeks mine picked up as well and then at like 14w1d it was sooooo much better. I now only get sick if I eat or drink a trigger that use to make me run for it during ms. So I avoid those.

I hope your ms will ease up soon! And don't worry about complaining, we all know you are happy and willing for your baby, but nobody likes throwing up constantly :hugs:

Ok swear I'm done with my poas addiction for good now! This was taken early this morning before 7am and the test line came up super dark immediately. Darker than my test from the evening of December 22nd when I first got a bfp. I'm satisfied now :happydance:
20150104_061908-1.jpg

Thanks ladies! I guess my addiction is because I just don't quite feel pregnant and I don't have anything to really confirm it but the tests. I've peed on so many over the past 6 months while TTC with nothing but blank results so seeing that line appear makes me all warm and fuzzy inside :laugh2:

It's completely normal Jyllian.... i took my last tests at 43 and 59 dpo..... I just need to see the "Pregnant" word again.... Now I'm done POAS but found new addiction with the doppler.... :rofl:

That's a great line Mamabunny! I know there have been lots of days where I didn't feel pregnant at all. Even now there are moments where I don't feel pregnant then I look down or get kicked in the side and there it is again lol.

I'm sorry your MS isn't letting up Jess, mine was full blown until about 14 weeks and then after that I've still gotten sick once in awhile. Hopefully you only have a few more weeks and you can get some relief.

So you ladies have probably seen this before since it's been around for a bit but this is definitely how I feel right now lol!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVuittFyM34

Im the same way mamabunny! hahahah i peed on one the other day and it was darker than the control line! I haven't had much symptoms, and the ones i did have are diminishing. i was so nervous but read online it was normal for symptoms to diminish or come and go for some people. had me worried. Today i feel FANTASTIC. do not know if it was because bf and i bd last night or just because I feel good, OR perhaps its the fact its 56 degrees here, despite the rain, but i get seasonal depression and absolutely HATE cold! LOL I feel like mary poppins dancing in a field of flowers.

Y'all im the worst pill taker. I have no idea when I last took one of the nausea pills. :(

Jess, I have a hard time remembering my progesterone normally because I take it in the wee hours when I wake up to pee. Now I use locations or try to. I put it in one spot on the sink after I've taken it as a visual reminder that I've used it. I tried a pill log app but that's only good if you can remember to log lol.

Sweet that video is too funny!!! :rofl: I just posted it to my FB friend's wall, she's on bed rest and ready to pop any day now

Just thought I'd share this with my pregnant friends who would understand :sleep:

https://i.imgur.com/Yidnb4Z.jpg

and with that I'm off to take an after work nap! Chat to you ladies later :)

I find myself especially exhausted after food :( once I'm eat I'm done for the day. lol

Me too! Once I eat a good meal I'm super tired and ready for a nap :sleep:

I permanently feel like I can use a nap :haha:

Since my last post I napped about a hour or so, had dinner, watched a little tv, took a shower and in bed now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->