Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

I've just been sitting here at my desk at work since 8am... chatting on BnB, snacking, drinking, Googling pregnancy stuff... It's a little after 3 and I'm exhausted. I can't wait to go home, put on a pair of sweatpants and pay the couch a visit!

I'm tired but know it won't last forever, so trying to enjoy every second with him while he's teeny tiny :) I ovulated yesterday too, which was... unexpected :shrug:

How're you doing?

Oh wow, O so close after your little man. Still waiting to try due to healing?

I'm okay except for the being tired whole day! I also had a bad ms day again, puked twice. I'll survive a bad day every now and then as long as it isn't full blown 8 weeks non stop again :haha:

Trying to count down the days till my gender scan on 11 Feb but it feels like there is too many days to count lol

Still waiting. Bleeding is coming to an end (I hope) but there won't be any :sex: for a long while yet.

Can't believe you're 15 weeks already! I thought you were still in your first trimester

I'm the same way after eating, I get so tired.

So I had my last ultrasound today everything is great, the tech said she is measuring a bit small 6.3 but still healthy. Good to come anytime now :)

Thought I'd share this image I got from the scan with you ladies.
https://i58.tinypic.com/2n1b405.png
Look at that little face <3 <3

I cannot wait till I get my scan!!!! I am counting down the days :) 2w3d!

Beautiful, SweetMelodies!!! So happy for you, can't wait to see that little face!!!

Kirsty, wow, can't believe you O'ed already!!!

Ginger, can't wait for your scan!!! It's so exciting :)

Lovely scan!

Me either. Thought it would have been a few months yet x

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z54ab856e1321d.gif

Just one more week and you'll be joining us now in the 2nd tri... :happydance::wohoo::yipee:

Still waiting. Bleeding is coming to an end (I hope) but there won't be any :sex: for a long while yet.

Can't believe you're 15 weeks already! I thought you were still in your first trimester

I almost couldn't believe it either :dance: Once the ms lifted a bit it felt like time literally grew wings and flew past me. Yesterday was a bit of a bad day ms wise so that dragged :haha:

Now (NOT SO) patiently waiting till Saterday when I hit 16 weeks - 4 months!!! I love these milestones as it gives me something to look forward to while waiting for baby :)
4 months, gender scan & baby reaching viable age and so on!

While you wait to bd it will give your body time to heal and regulate your cycles again! So exciting... just imagine if you are pregnant again before some of us has given birth! That would be so cool :thumbup:

I'm the same way after eating, I get so tired.

So I had my last ultrasound today everything is great, the tech said she is measuring a bit small 6.3 but still healthy. Good to come anytime now :)

Thought I'd share this image I got from the scan with you ladies.
https://i58.tinypic.com/2n1b405.png
Look at that little face <3 <3

Thank you for sharing! That little face looks like one that needs to be kissed and stared at for hours! How excited are you for her arrival? Silly question you probably cannot wait anymore!

Sweetmelodies, seeing that you can go into labor any day now I thought I would share hospital bag tips with you :)

https://i.imgur.com/ZACApPy.jpg

Yay 11 weeks Jess!

Glad your MS is lifting Pam :)

Sweet, not so far to go now!

Hows everyone else? We announced the pregnancy over private messages on email and Whatsapp/viber. We didn't want to do it on FB :) I am happy with the results!

Congratulations on the announcement..... We are still deciding how to announce it but for sure it'll be on facebook since we are overseas.. Just waiting for the viable age...

I'm glad the announcement went well Aditi :)

There is nothing like well wishes when you announce big news to make you float higher on the clouds than you have already been!

HAHA :rofl: Underwear the size of Peru! I remember those landing strip maxi pads... good grief!

I'm just looking forward to throwing a giant elephant at DH while giving birth :rofl:

DH loved that image pamela!!!!

Molgold, yay for announcement!!!!!!!! Makes it feel even more real!

Jess, 11 weeks?!!!!!!! Wow I'm so happy everything is going so well!!!! :)

Appt today for first trimester screening and scan!!! Cannot wait :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->