Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Thank you for sharing! That little face looks like one that needs to be kissed and stared at for hours! How excited are you for her arrival? Silly question you probably cannot wait anymore!

I am really excited to meet her, but also pretty nervous about the whole situation in general. I'm sure whatever will happen will happen and all you can really do is go with the flow and learn for next time! :D I really can't wait to hold her and see DH's face when he gets to as well, that makes me get all teary eyed.

Sweetmelodies, seeing that you can go into labor any day now I thought I would share hospital bag tips with you :)

https://i.imgur.com/ZACApPy.jpg

LMAO that's great! I'm trying to remember most of those things, but I did promise DH that I wouldn't throw anything at him.. or break his hand..or scream at him.. too much lol!

Omg pamela!!!! I just died laughing, now I can't make my appt as I'm dead!!! :)

2.5 hours ish!!!!

Ok, Kenna's still alive Pamela so don't freak out :rofl::haha:

Lol! Still breathing and still super excited! praying my heart doesn't explode from the anticipation! Cannot wait to see LO again and see DH see the baby for the first time :)

Ah this is going to be special. Hopefully when you get there the doc doesn't keep us, I mean you waiting :D

Kenna, will they allow you guys to film the scan? :happydance: Can't wait for the result esp. your DH's reaction....

Aww that will be a special moment for you both :hugs: Anxious to hear how things went!

How's everyone doing today? It's super cold here and only going to get colder. I do nothing but freeze even with the heat on. My feet are so cold right now! I am also so thirsty and out of breath easily as well as urinating a good amount. Hope all is well!

Doing good, thx :hugs:
Even though it's cold make sure to keep up with the water.

For some reason I get thirsts that can only be satisfied by water. I am loving water!!!

Appt went great but baby was sleeping and wouldn't give is a potty shot! super cute and healthy though! :)

I said boy. Sounds just like one. Sleeping through the excitement. Glad baby was healthy!

Aww, did you get any photos?! HAHA :laugh2: cutie that's so true!

Its suppose to be -20 degrees here soon, uggggg.

I want to see any pics of the baby!! :)

Brrr!!! I'm sitting on the couch under a blanket with 2 of my chihuahuas. My bf made bleu cheese and bacon stuffed chicken breasts and seasoned potatoes for dinner... it smells SO good! It better cool soon because I'm starving! I managed to drink about 70 ounces of water today :happydance: I hardly drink water but have been enjoying it more now.

I got my hcg back finally! 5839! 37 hr doubling time!

I go in for my 1st scan next week at 6w5d. What should I expect to see?

I'm also heading to the gym this evening for the first time in eternity. I'm gonna take it easy but I've gotta get active.

Brrr!!! I'm sitting on the couch under a blanket with 2 of my chihuahuas. My bf made bleu cheese and bacon stuffed chicken breasts and seasoned potatoes for dinner... it smells SO good! It better cool soon because I'm starving! I managed to drink about 70 ounces of water today :happydance: I hardly drink water but have been enjoying it more now.

I'm with you on the water. I cannot get enough of it since I've fallen pregnant. I use to be addicted to Coca Cola before and drank a whole lot of that. Now I could not be bothered less. When dh went to the store I always bugged him to bring flavoured milk back etc. Now I'm not in the mood for any of that. I constantly crave water.

I think it is your body's way of ensuring that you get enough water to stay hydrated and flush out any toxins that it doesn't need. Our bodies are sooo amazing!

I got my hcg back finally! 5839! 37 hr doubling time!

I go in for my 1st scan next week at 6w5d. What should I expect to see?

I'm also heading to the gym this evening for the first time in eternity. I'm gonna take it easy but I've gotta get active.

Dani, try this website
https://www.baby2see.com/development/ultrasound_sonogram/first_trimester_scans.html#week6

They have pics and info on weekly scan images etc. I went on there before my 2 scans to see what I could expect and looking back I should have also showed it to Dh so that he had an idea. At our 11 week scan he didn't say anything but I could see he felt down. Later when I asked he said he expected to see more and that it would have looked more like a baby.

Maybe you can show the images and the explanations to dh and he might enjoy the scan more himsels?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->