Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z54acdbf5ab2a7.gif

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z54acdc2972bdd.gif

:happydance: :wohoo: :yipee: :yipee: :wohoo: :happydance:

Thanks ladies! Ginger I love that we're exactly a week apart! :happydance: I'm not having a good start to my 6th week, however :nope: I'm sure it's just me over thinking but it seems my bf hasn't been as touchy lovey with me the past few days... at all really. Like, I'll grab his butt or walk behind him and wrap my arms around him and put my hands on his chest or grab a nipple or kiss on him, etc. He knows my chest has been excruciatingly sore for weeks now but that doesn't mean I'm totally off limits! I want to be grabbed and loved on a feel like I'm amazing, especially right now. I've tried initiating some foreplay the past two days but he's shrugged it off and says he just wants me to cuddle him. I don't know if he's afraid he will hurt me or something or perhaps he's just tired from work :shrug: It's making me super self conscious :sad2: And this morning while he was in the shower I used the restroom and he proceeded to sternly tell me how annoyed he is that people don't flush the toilet (I don't flush only in wee hours of the morning). I mentioned something about Girl Scout cookies and that a coworker of mine would likely be bringing in a form and he firmly stated that I am to text him when that happens because he wants some. I went and made his morning coffee and climbed back in bed, grabbed my phone and was reviewing my bank account and he walked in. When he came around the side of the bed I shut down my bank app and set my phone down, assuming he was leaving and wanted a kiss... but instead I got "Why do you always do that when I walk over to you?" Thought to myself, gee I don't know maybe because YOU are more important than my phone?! (He always seems to have his nose in Facebook when we are home together) He gave me a kiss and said I love you and I started to cry :cry: I just feel really crappy today and hope my day gets better. Ok, sorry girls... rant over. Hope everyone is doing well! :hugs:

Ah Mamabunny I know exactly how you feel!! At one stage it felt to me as if dh only had negative things to say about me and like he never had anything nice to say. I realised later I was being a bit sensitive (I'm not saying you are) but regardless of the hormones it was still what I was feeling and it had to be addressed.

I think you need to speak to him about how you are feeling taking into consideration that he has not had a pregnant partner before so everything is new to him. *** Very important to remember I'm not choosing sides :D ***

Hopefully if you tell him how you feel he will understand and also ask him why he doesn't feel as physically affectionate at the moment. Maybe he is afraid of hurting you or the baby because he perhaps doesn't know better.

Whatever the reasons are I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

I know I was being overly emotional but I couldn't help it. He actually stopped back home to check on me and ask why I was so upset and apologized. He was affectionate too. So now I feel better! I sometimes forget this is all new for him. Hopefully he will be extra cuddly this evening :winkwink:

https://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a556/barnkn312/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpscecdc4ec.jpg

Our little pumpkin!!!

Mama bunny, I know it's difficult but men do not understand what we are going through and tend to not think before the speak or act. Lol! I'm glad he came back and was affectionate!!!!!

Little pumpkin is not so little anymore from the last scan.... Great job pumpkin... Grow stronger.... :happydance:

Ee ultrasound pictures! Adorable.

I'm going to dig all of Leonardo's out later :blush:

Great scan picture, so cute!!

Me and dh don't fight very often, but there have been many times during this pregnancy that I have wanted to rip his head off heh. Little things really tend to annoy and get under your skin when you are worrying about something else or are just really uncomfortable. I really try to think to my self "Am I angry for a good reason or am I just over reacting?" It can be hard to differentiate.

Like today I'm slightly annoyed at my mother and mother in law who constantly keep calling/emailing me to ask me how I am. I know they are just excited and want to make sure I am OK. It's just driving me nuts! If something happens I'll let them know, its actually causing me more stress when I'm just trying to stay calm and relax.

So I was awake most of the night with mild cramping off and on, the cramps didn't last long and they were not in any kind of time frame so not contractions, maybe braxton hicks I have no ideas since this is the first I'm feeling of it. I also have a lovely constant pain on the lower right side of my stomach and down into my leg. Dr. Google says it could be the baby pushing down on my sciatic nerve that is causing the pain. So slightly nerve racking! lol I didn't mention anything to DH about it he is having a really stressful time at work already and I don't want him worrying more. If anything comes of any of it he will know, but for now no use causing undue worry.

I hope she moves a little so that she doesn't press on your nerve because sounds to me as if you have enough things working on your nerves already :)

I'm not that far into my pregnancy but sometimes I get annoyed to when I get asked 20 times a day how I am. I want to stick a note on my back every day in the hope that I wouldn't need to repeat myself :haha:

Aw I have a friend that texts daily and at 5 weeks not much is going on lol. I feel like she's looking for more and I'm disappointing here.

I have the cloudiest, foggiest brain ever and im debating crawling under my desk for a nap :rofl:

Had an amazing sex dream this morning but didn't have time to wake DH before we had to get ready for work. Booooo!!!

You know my mom gets on my nerves too, with things such as trying to force feed me when I just ate!

Sweet I hope your pain subsides. I have no idea now where all i am sore and what all body parts hurt. I am ready to zzz by 8pm!

Dani I'd kill for a sex dream :| THATS how dry a patch its been for me in 2nd tri :haha:

Sweetmelodies, i'm the opposite.... We live overseas and it's just me and DH here and have not received any messages asking how i am :cry: for weeks now.... Anyways, maybe i should consider it as anti-stress knowing that it bothers many of you when they do ask every time....

Oh, hoping your your little lady will move a bit to not give you more pain....

oh, i can relate to being dry.... We only had one sex (last week) this 2nd tri and it was after 3 months since we found out.... I'm not sure when's next coz i'm so so ready but DH is like in a "might hurt the baby mode"... I wish he could return to his sex drive during 12week hold he was so persistent to have it then but after 12 weeks, nada... :cry:

I know! I keep ranting too about how I feel so much better in 2nd tri, and DH is now just the opposite -thanks to my bump he has these baby hurting fears!

I'm about ready to jump my husband but am sticking with the 6 week rule :cry:

I hope what our DHs' are feeling are the norm.... I can't figure out why when TTC we try to have lots of sex to try and catch that eggy and just have fun but then when we become pregnant we ended up having less.... I wish our DH return to their old selves and be in action again :haha: I miss those days.... And they should make up their mind soon while we still have less bump and the drive for it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->