Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Cosign on the comments Jess. No judgements here at all. I'm glad the works is coming to realize it's benefits. Thanks for all of your feedback on the ms.

No problem! I hope I helped you out some. I did try 1/4 of a medicated patch today that is given to cancer patients. The thc and harmful effects have been taken out. It works pretty damn well. I was almost nausea free all morning and it only came back because I didn't bring snacks today. We'll see how it goes but im so glad I got some relief without meds.

On another note, I asked the principal if there was anything else I could do in the school and he recommended I contact hr. They are saying I might need a leave of absence but I just want to do something safe.....like photocopy. This is so frustrating!

I hope they can help you out at work. I've read some stories on your blog and as an expecting mom myself I can understand why you would want to do something safer. FX it all works out!

Oh and glad the patch gave you some relief!!

Leonardo had his 2 week check up today (he's 3 weeks old tomorrow!). He's gained back all of the weight he lost after birth and has put on another 6 ounces, putting him at 5lb 14oz. Everything looked perfect :cloud9:

Can some of you ladies hurry up and give [full term] birth so I'm not the only one with these slightly awkward updates? :rofl:

Sorry, I'm late! I'm so happy that Leonardo has gained back his weight and that he is doing well!!!
I dont think your updates are akward! I really appreciate you sticking with us :hugs:

Sorry haven't been on lately. I'm starting to experience intense anxiety and sadness and so mean. Been wanting to be left a lone. I go to doctor the 21st and plan on talking with her about it during my first visit. It's a struggle especially when my bf is my best friend and we never argue to now I'm pregnant and I cant stand when he breathes my air so I lash out. It's a struggle and he's the only one I am getting pissy with. Everyone else I am fine. He left for a few days till Monday to give me space but he still struggles with giving me space and leaving me alone by texting and at times acting immature. Uggggg

I'm sorry your not feeling so good hun :hugs: Even when we don't mean to be our hormones can make us really mean and I know how bad it's making you feel! I really hope you feel better soon!!

My gut says you will know when it's time to go. It's better to go too soon than too late.

Yes, I agree with you here. I'll just go when I think I need to go, not really much else I can do.

I know I am going to be judged for this (but I don't care). Yesterday I took a sip of a medicated marijuana drink and the nausea subsided so much! I looked it up and did some research and it will in no way affect the baby negatively. I've never smoked anything my whole life so I was pretty scared but the pot did help some. My mom bought me a medical marijuana patch that you place on the top of your foot and it should help for about 8 hours. The patch is pretty cool because they remove the carcinogens and just leave the medication part of it. It's given frequently here in Colorado to cancer patients that are struggling like I am with chemo. If it works I'm going to keep doing it.

No judgement here either. You need to do whatever you can to get you safely through this situation. As long as know one is getting hurt I see no issue with doing whatever needs to be done to do that.

Leonardo had his 2 week check up today (he's 3 weeks old tomorrow!). He's gained back all of the weight he lost after birth and has put on another 6 ounces, putting him at 5lb 14oz. Everything looked perfect :cloud9:

Can some of you ladies hurry up and give [full term] birth so I'm not the only one with these slightly awkward updates? :rofl:

I'm glad he is doing so well! As for the hurrying up.. I'm working on it lol

Kirsty3051, I'm trying my best to be on the full term as fast as i could, but it really will take a time :haha:

And when we're due, expect for a weekly birth in this thread....

sooooo i really dont know what happened, we were fine. he left a few days, then started acting crazy and just because i tried to calmly talk to him about his actions and how out of control he was acting (worse than my hormones) he left me.... he seriously broke up with me. WHAT THE EFF? oh well.

Am I missing something? He's walked out on you and your baby for no reason? Nah. I'd have my husband tied to the bed if he even thought about leaving me at 5 weeks pregnant. :shrug:

I'm sorry he's being such an arse. I'm sure he'll come around once he's realised what he's done.

Sounds like a rush of emotions and hormones happening for both of you. I hope things get better for you. Communication is key!

i also havent been working so now im waiting to get a job and he isnt paying the bills the rest of the month. im seriously lost... like what the hell. even my mom is highly confused because this is not him at all...

I'm sorry your going through a rough time, NurseG!
I hope BF comes around and that things work out :hugs:

Very sorry ginger that you have to deal with this.... Praying he'll come to his senses before its too late.... It could be because hes starting to realize his responsibilities and its making him go crazy....Like Dani said communication is the key....

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I tried communicating earlier and he got upset because i tried communicating and he said i never let things go and this was to be dropped and i was like "what? i never got my chance to communicate" and he said "this isnt working, im getting my sh^t and leaving"....... what happened!? he started acting crazy... ive never seen this side of him like this and been going on for about 3 days and now im like whatever. He then flip flopped and wanted to come back and all that and i said "no way". he needs help and needs to grow up. im not dating a child and raising a child. I guess true colors show when life gets real.

I'm sorry ginger. Could he just be freaking out that he's going to be a dad? I hope you guys work it out!

I just yelled at my husband, cried and then screamed at him that "this is all his fault, he did this to me" because he said I had the munchies

Hello ladies!! Sorry you're having a tough time with your bf ginger, what do you think is going on with him?

Felt a bit more sick today (as nothing yesterday and I panicked) with achey cramps hooray!

:wohoo: to sickness picking up again.... Not that i want you to be sick but this time I think we all wanted to have that for assurance :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->