Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Hi ladies! I'm going to join here so I don't keep annoying other TTC'ers in the first thread.. :)

Ginger, that is crazy! I am sure you guys will work things out.. expecting can be super overwhelming and maybe he's just feeling the pressure? Obviously not pressure you put on him, but his own deal. When DH & I first got married (you guys, we had bought a house together, had a dog together, been together for three years) he went CUH-RAZY. Like I considered divorcing him if it didn't get better. I was like, nothing changed! We just made it official! But he was super stressed about money and stuff? Which really made no sense.. men are weird. And animals. Weird, weird animals. Keep us updated

A1983 (I don't think I know your name!), yay! Like Daphne said, obviously don't want you to be illin' but I know it's been making you nervous :)

Oh, and I thought you guys would find this funny.. I was wide awake at 6:30 when I usually wake up and temp and DH was like "Is something wrong? Can't sleep?" and I started telling him how we tried for so long but now that it's finally happened I'm like HOLY SH*T WE HAVE SO MUCH TO DO, and how funny I think that is. And then he basically was like oh we can clean out the office in a weekend, we can move the closet in a day blah blah and then dozed back off. Like 5 minutes later he says, "Oh, but you can't drink caffeine anymore" and then went back to sleep. Hahaha

:coffee: WATCH ME NOW. Kidding. Do you guys drink coffee still?

:rofl: Cheryl... Sleeping will be your new best friend then MS :haha: i totally stopped coffee for as long as i can remember even before my :bfp: all i can do now is have a virtual one :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee: and i can have it anytime i want :haha:

Lol.. cannot wait!

Also, pretty upset at Pamela for taking the coolest pg avatar out there. I can never beat that one!!

A1983 & Cheryl (Melewen) :hi:

Welcome to the group and again congrats on your :bfp: I'm so glad we could share in the ttc and now the birth part of your journeys :hugs:

A1983, many of us moved over from the ttc thread and call each other by first names so if you get stuck just shout. I'm Pamela :D

You guys can judge if you want but I smoked and did coffee :blush: up until 9dpo when I got my grey line I knew that was it. I immediately stopped both and haven't even craved either as I know it's healthier for my baby.

Due to ms I could not drink anything but water and milk since about 5 weeks till 13 weeks. Then after that I bought decaf coffee. Had 1 cup a day 2 days in a row and the coffee started me puking again so I left it. I don't need it that much.

Happy to report that I have now been puke free for a few days :dance:

Lol.. cannot wait!

Also, pretty upset at Pamela for taking the coolest pg avatar out there. I can never beat that one!!

Love your signature and I know it's just your hormones being upset and not really you :haha: :hugs:

I've also tried drinking coffee but it makes me sick!

Welcome ladies, so glad to have you all here!!!

Ok Pamela I do have to ask where you found it! Is there some like well of awesome icons out there?!

Is the other thread still up? I haven't gotten a single upldate on that one.......

I have the occasional caramel frappe from McDonald's but haven't ever really been a hot coffee drinker.

In other news I puked twice on Friday, not at all yesterday and once this morning. The patches and drink are really working! The kicker is, I haven't had any of the medications from a regular pharmacy since Friday morning! What what!!

Is the other thread still up? I haven't gotten a single upldate on that one.......

I have the occasional caramel frappe from McDonald's but haven't ever really been a hot coffee drinker.

In other news I puked twice on Friday, not at all yesterday and once this morning. The patches and drink are really working! The kicker is, I haven't had any of the medications from a regular pharmacy since Friday morning! What what!!

Glad things are easing up now..... :happydance:

The other thread is still up and running.... BTW Mary asked about you as well and wanted us to tell you that she's thinking about you and hoping that you're feeling ok...

Hey new ladies! :wave:

I'm really struggling to keep up with this thread! :hissy:

Ok Pamela I do have to ask where you found it! Is there some like well of awesome icons out there?!

I just googled and somehow came accross some pics. If you google "baby loading" images you'll see there are many more pics that you can choose from and update your avatar as well :D

I am so glad you are feeling better even though there you still have a puke here and there. You must be so relieved.

Mary was asking about you earlier on the other thread. Maybe it somehow lost your subscription and that's why you haven't received any updates?

Hey new ladies! :wave:

I'm really struggling to keep up with this thread! :hissy:

Sorry :D How are you and Leonardo doing?? :hugs:

Have any of yall taken apart your clearblue advanced digi? I pulled apart both of mine then realized they're obviously different so can't really compare!

Nope, sorry not me.

The only thing I pullled apart was my test on 9dpo so that I could hold it against the window and have the light shine through to show that glorious 2nd line!

Oh are you going to do a pregnancy journal for us to follow? Or just hang around here?

We're doing good, thanks. He slept from midnight straight through to 5 this morning, had a feed and went back to sleep until 8. Love not having to wake him anymore!

We are thinking about changing his name though :shrug:

We don't feel like it's his name. We have no idea what to either. DH likes Jacob and I want to use Joseph so we're still looking. He hasn't been registered yet so it's far from difficult to change it, we just need something before Thursday.

Welcome new ladies to the wonderful and sometimes horrible..heh world of pregnancy! A happy and healthy 9 months to you both!:happydance:

On the :coffee: coffee topic, I avoided it for the first trimester. Drank tea and decaf coffee and avoided caffeine in general. Second trimester I would let myself have 1/2 a cup of coffee on weekend mornings. Now I'll have one cup randomly in the mornings. I've never been a huge coffee drinker so we don't really make it at home unless it's the weekend and hubby is staying home, or I'm visiting my mother.

Jess i'm so glad that you are getting some relief, pregnancy is tiring enough as it is.

Melewen there are lots of baby loading images if you do a quick search. For example:
https://image.spreadshirt.net/image-server/v1/designs/16096466,width=178,height=178/Baby-loading.png
https://image9.spreadshirt.net/image-server/v1/compositions/111893680/views/1,width=235,height=235,appearanceId=2/Baby-loading---please-wait-T-Shirts.jpg

Kristy I'm glad the little one is sleeping an feeding well for you. We've had our name for months but I do have the thought that what f when she is born she just doesn't seem to fit the name. I guess you can't really tell till the time comes.

Good luck!
I'm worried about name as well a little. We have a unisex name picked out, Jessie, but I'm afraid when baby is here we might not feel it fits... We'll cross that when we get there though.

You have Joseph as agreed on 2nd name? Why not as 1st name. I like it :)

Ooooh SweetMelodies according to your ticker 11 days left... Do you feel as ready as can be under the circumstances?

Because it's been used as a first name once on my side of the family and 3 times on DH's :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->