Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

I'm in bed now, get tired early at night. I am however going to try my very best to wait for a doppler update Daphne. I do apologise in advance if I fall asleep :hugs:

Loving the test Cheryl :dance:

We heard the heartbeat!!!! Felt relieved so far.... DH was so upset coz he thought we was taking a video on his phone the whole time when he pressed it to stop it made s shutter. It was on "photo" mode the whole time.... :haha:

Oh! You HAVE a doppler?! That is crazy!! Happy for the heartbeat :)

So glad you have that for reassurance. Will you keep the appointment tomorrow?

:yipee: Glad you heard the heart beating and that I was awake for your update :D

Are you feeling any better?

Yes, DH bought it online. Im really glad we have it. Baby's moving a lot now... I still have a headache and pain in my belly but not as strong as before being on bed helps alot.. Yes we'll go tomorrow. Now getting curious if they'll be able to tell us the gender :happydance:

Thanks Daphne & MamaBunny :) I have that picture of yours come up in the FF galleries and I had mine turned around this morning (you can see I flipped the photo!) and I was like omg.. my line is getting lighter.. and I thought maybe I just had really concentrated wee and my control line was super dark?! I need to stop being so paranoid! I'm not testing with FRERs anymore, or at least not every day :)

So how accurate are the CB weeks estimator tests? I can't decide if I'm 14 or 16 dpo so it'd be more likely to say weeks 2 - 3 if I were 16 dpo.. right? Unless it's like super on-the-money accurate right?!

Oh also.. do any of you ladies have Pinterest?! I'd love to follow some other baby boards! I have a secret pregnancy board but I already loaded up a future nursery board and a future registry board.. oh and future babies board and maternity photography board.. lol

I would say it is accurate based on suggested hcg levels but for me I got 2-3 weeks at 3 weeks 6 days and 2 days later it was at 3+. I did have really high hcg levels from the get go though.....637 at 4 weeks and 1479 at 4 weeks 2 days.

I do have pintrest. Do you have facebook? Any of you have facebook?

I just feel crap that i cant tolerate the pain.... What makes it worst is its affecting my work big time..... I know the pain is going to continue and i just cant imagine being off work a lot of times.... :cry:

I know how you feel. I get cramps as well that are debilitating. Have you tried putting a heat pad on your back? Sometimes that helps with the front pain.

We heard the heartbeat!!!! Felt relieved so far.... DH was so upset coz he thought we was taking a video on his phone the whole time when he pressed it to stop it made s shutter. It was on "photo" mode the whole time.... :haha:

I'm glad you heard the heartbeat. What was the bpm? I used the Doppler last night and baby was at 179bpm. I think that's still a bit higher than it should be. I hate when I go to take a video and its on photo.

Oh! You HAVE a doppler?! That is crazy!! Happy for the heartbeat :)

Mel I think a lot of us have them. It's really reassuring to hear baby when you can't feel baby move. You can get them for $45 on eBay.

Daphne they should be able to tell you. Gender can be determined from week 15 on as long as baby cooperates.

I'm glad you are feeling a bit of excitement for tomorrow now and I cannot wait to see if baby shows us girl or boy!

I use to go onto Pininterest but then after a few days I lost interest... Now I have Baby and Bump, Facebook and Whatsapp :D

Whoa, that's so crazy! I can't wait to get a doppler. Are they pretty safe? I read this ebook from Wellness Mama who I super trust.. but she's a little "beyond" me in the natural realm. She says she doesn't do dopplers (or u/s for that matter.. but she's had 5 kids.. I guess it gets less exciting? lol) and I'm like k great but ima get an ultrasound at 6 weeks thanks. Ha!

If any of you guys want to follow my Pinterest preggers board send me your email!

So excited to find out the sex maybe Daphne!! Do you have any name possibilities picked out yet?

Jess when did your symptoms start? Were there any before the nausea?

Eek! I'm sorry daphne!!! What a day you have had!!! So glad you were able to hear the heartbeat and I hope you do get to find out gender tomorrow!!!!! :hugs:

Morning ladies :hugs:

I'm not an expert in many fields but when it comes to ms I think I can comment :D
I haven't puked a while since 2nd tri has been a bit kinder to me but I have what I call "triggers"

Some advice and this is only from my personal point of view because I can imagine this being a lot more difficult if you suffer badly like Jess does.

If you do get ms try to learn what triggers you to run to kneel infront of the porcelain lady. Try and avoid these and out of my personal experience avoid them even after ms has subsided.

For example I learned that Oros (concentrated cold drink that you mix with water) makes me run so I completely avoid it. Milo Chocolate cereal is one of them as well. I knew this but tried to have it for breakfast this morning and I just came back from a terrible puke.

So that would be my advice together with trying to drink lots of water to keep hydrated as dehydration can lead to early contraction which most of us are obviously not ready for :hugs:

Okay, I'm not even joking here... but I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo DIZZY! Even when sitting it feels like everything is spinning!!

I suffer from low blood pressure in general so the pregnancy must be contributing to it at the moment. I'll be at home for my lunch hour in about a little over an hour and then I'll check my blood pressure.

I hate feeling like this, it feels like I have had way too much alcohol or something. Feeling like complete and utter crap!

Pamela, I have low blood pressure too and have had lots of issues!!!! I almost fell down stairs and got into a wreck due to dizziness. I now drive only as much as needed and try to make minimal trips up and down stairs. Isn't it weird, you never know when it's going to happen?!

I've noticed my morning sickness is triggered by not eating frequently enough. If I go 6 hours without eating, I puke my guts out! Lol oh and raw meat is gross to me!!!

Thanks Kenna, I replied to you in my journal.

I use to have a vicious circle of "you cannot win" with ms. I was too nauseous to eat and the nausea also got worse if I didn't eat. Then I would force myself to eat something, once done I would throw up :haha:

Oh and another tip ladies if you are working and have ms.... invest in waterproof mascara and eyeliner :D

:happydance:18 Weeks and 0 Day(s) Pregnant :happydance:

Here's today's update: - so sorry if i've kept you all waiting.

Due to very bad period like pain on my lower abdomen which started at 17w3d until 17w6d we decided to go visit our doctor.

We arrived few minutes before our doc. First she took my BP and weight all seems to be on right track then used her doppler and listened to the heartbeat. She asked me when i started feeling the pain so she suggested me the following tests below. We got the result 2 hours later.

1. Random Blood Sugar test - Normal
2. Complete Blood Count (CBC) - Slight infection
3. Routine Urinary Analysis - Confirmed I got an infection; Funny thing was i wasn't even concerned because I know most women get it while pregnant. She told me that's the reason why I'm having pain... She provided me a medical report to rest for 2 days but she's (hospital policy) only allowed to provide 1 day on the report good thing tomorrow is my off.

She prescribed me the following Meds:

1. Cyclogest - progesterone suppositories, not that i needed it but just to be on the safe side.
2. Spasmotalin - muscle relaxant
3 Cefix/Cefixime - for the infection

Have to return after 1 week to see if I'm infection-free.

We then asked if we could have a scan since the last time was at 13weeks and she said, "You could, anytime you want." I love her for that... :dance: We asked for a different sonographer (a woman, last time was a man ---- WRONG CHOICE) and she agreed... So we went, the problem is, they didn't allow DH to come inside with me :cry: DH was so sad because he wouldn't be able to see our LO (next time we'll go with the previous one because the he allows DH inside...

Ok, so here's what we/you have all been waiting for. Take a peek. :D, although i should warn you scans weren't that good.

Scan Pics and Result:

Femur Length - 2.8cm - 18w1d - You'll see the gender here :happydance:

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/10917610_10205031130952945_819524472_n_zps5d025cd4.jpg

FHR - 147bpm:

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/10937456_10205031130872943_636503249_n_zps1e257603.jpg

BPD - 4.3cm - 18w5d:

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/10933291_10205031130912944_788235973_n_zps485e8adc.jpg

Findings:

Baby's head is positioned near my pelvic bone and she's measuring spot on 18 Weeks. :happydance:

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/10917631_10205031131112949_1052993025_n_zps268131b1.jpg

Bump Photos at 18 Weeks Pregnant:

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/18WeeksBump_zps64c8988a.jpg

Kirsty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You were right about Daphne having a girl!!! Now we just need to see if you are right about me when I go for my scan in Feb :D

Oh and it is Thursday... did you guys decide on a final name for your little man?

Girly bits!! Think I'm going to change jobs! :baby: expert.

Congrats Daphne :D

Thanks Kirsty, you might wanna make contact with the gender prediction companies... We're going to commend on your ability.... :lol::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->