Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Yay Kirsty... you predicted girl for me. Now I cannot wait to see if you are right for me as well.

So far you record as you've said has been 100% correct :D

100% so far! Just need you to have a girl, Jess to have a boy and then I'm using the 3 of you as references ;)

Aww a sweet little girl! Congrats! I wasn't on BnB at all yesterday after work... I went home and tried to take a nap and my partner was doing some major butt kissing and being super attentive and sweet, as he should! I didn't really eat or drink much yesterday, likely because I was still reeling from our argument and this morning when he went to work at 3am I was thirsty and starving. I was too lazy to get anything and slept until it was time to get ready for work. I feel tired this morning and my stomach feels uneasy :shrug: I managed to eat an egg sandwich and am drinking some water. Hopefully my appetite will return by lunchtime.

Daphne!!! OMG I am so happy everything is OK, and look at that little one!! I am so freaking excited you're having a girl!!!!

Kirsty um... do you take on new cases? Lol

Pamela sorry to hear about your puke :( And basically your hangover! How cruel is nature, we can't even drink but have to suffer the hangover?! That's like hell!

Going in for a round of betas today. I called yesterday for results and they were like umm.. yeah those wont be ready til Friday. Hurry up people! So who knows when I'll know. Bleh. BUT.. today was a big milestone. I didn't POAS when I woke up! Havent even had the urge! This is like big stuff you guys :rofl:

:yipee: I'm happy we are all doing so well.

Cheryl
Good luck with the bloods today and well done for being POAS free for 1 day :D Cannot wait for your results!

Mamabunny
I'm glad your oh behaved and made up for being a bit of a prick to you :hugs:

AFM
I'm going in to the local GP tomorrow morning to have blood sugar levels tested. DH seems to worry that I might have gestational diabetes due to me drinking more than 3 litres of water in a day, going to urinate a lot and dizzy spells which sometimes gets better after I have had something to eat.

I can say I get dizzy due to pregnancy and drink lots of water because it is hot and that is all I crave. Drinking that much water will obviously cause me to urinate more.

But hey if it helps put his mind at ease then why not just get checked. No u/s though. The local GP has terminal cancer and he did my early u/s. Unfortunately when I phoned now to enquire about the sugar test I also wanted to know how he was and I got the sad news that he is unfortunately not doing so good :cry:
He really is a lovely hands on Dr and a ladies man (I always joked like that because I can recall many a consultations where he always wanted to inject something into my bum so I had to drop my pants slightly :haha: )
Anyway I won't be bugging for scans from him as he has enough to deal with.

I'll just get sugars tested and then (im)patiently wait until 11 Feb for my scan.

Oh, forgot to mention that DH was so concerned when doc ask me to do urinary analysis since we DTD unexpectedly last night :haha: The result showed absent :spermy: and he laughed after seeing it. Glad i pee'd a couple of times before the test.

Charlie William :D we're having him registered at half 3 and I still like Charlie so fingers crossed :haha:

Pamela do you have to get the test anyway? We do in the states. Not everyone thinks it makes total sense but it's better to be safe than sorry I guess!

Kirsty love the name :) :) :)

Daphne hahahaha! absent :spermie:... so funny

I just ordered these: https://www.etsy.com/listing/110730...rings&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery

for my sister to tell her about the LO. She's kind of a funky arty hippie girl so I thought these fit her.. and she'll be like um what are these. And I'll be like it's the September birthstone..

https://i.giphy.com/kKdgdeuO2M08M.gif

Yes its so hiparious. Like, really? Nothing? Even dead :spermy:, none? :haha: my vag did a very good job flushing EVERYTHING :rofl:

I like Charlie William too :D

You ladies are funny!

I don't think they have done the blood sugar test since I've become pregnant. So I'll do it now and make sure all is okay

I'm questioning our decision already. 10 mins to go if they're running on schedule. I love Luca Joseph just as much. :shrug:

Omg the frequent urination had to start during an important client meeting? Really?

Cheryl, i think it's because you never POAS that's why... :rofl: Guess your body is looking for something to pee on... Pamela used to pee on everything when she was POAS'ing. :lol::rofl:

I know how you feel. I get cramps as well that are debilitating. Have you tried putting a heat pad on your back? Sometimes that helps with the front pain.

We heard the heartbeat!!!! Felt relieved so far.... DH was so upset coz he thought we was taking a video on his phone the whole time when he pressed it to stop it made s shutter. It was on "photo" mode the whole time.... :haha:

I'm glad you heard the heartbeat. What was the bpm? I used the Doppler last night and baby was at 179bpm. I think that's still a bit higher than it should be. I hate when I go to take a video and its on photo.

Thanks Jess. It eased up last night while resting. Apparently, i got an infection that's causing me the pain. I got prescribed with meds for it though. Glad we went early...

As for the hearbeat, we got a FHR ranging from 141-150 last night.... Today, at doc's office it was 147.

Daphne they should be able to tell you. Gender can be determined from week 15 on as long as baby cooperates.

They did and we are team pink. :happydance:

Daphne!! A little girl!!!! WOOO!! :happydance::pink: How exciting! I'm also glad they were able to figure out what was causing your pain. Hopefully that clears up fast for you.

Yeah here in Canada they do the blood sugar testing no mater what between 24 to 28 weeks pregnant just to make sure.

Kristy, Charlie William is a cute name, I also like Luca Joseph :). Really you just need to go with what feels right when you finally have to make it official.

lol Cheryl frequent urination is so much fun!!!... :wacko:. They should just let pregnant women ware diapers it would save a lot of time lol. That might sound slightly drastic but you just think about it again when it's 3 am and your up to go to the bathroom for the 6th time. hahah:haha:

So today is 39 weeks for me. Wowee times is flying by! My sister in law offered to take me to get a manicure next week if I'm still waiting for the little one to make her entrance. I thought that was very nice of her.
Me and Dh went out last night to get a huge order of groceries, we stalked up on everything just so when she is here we wont have to worry about meals. I was a bit paranoid about going out to the store thinking about what would happen if my water broke in public haha. I know only about 14% of women's water breaks naturally so I shouldn't worry about it to much. I did put some extra absorbent pads in my purse just incase (I'm going to need those for after the baby comes anyway) and I brought a towel into the car to keep there just in case. Better safe then sorry!:thumbup:

If you post your 12 week scan I can have a guess at the gender too! I look at the 'nub'!

And yes im peeing loads at night-I tried to cut down after 6pm but still up 4 times in the night-feeling desperate-but not much of a wee really. I have 24/7 nausea too, just like with DD-and am exhausted too. Hope its all for good reasons ♥

Thanks Kim.... I sure hope so, the med for infection is good for 7 days...

Happy 39 weeks!!!! :happydance: She'll be here anytime soon so you are doing the right thing.... Better be prepared than sorry.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->