• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

* Sticking together * Waiting for our turn * * sticky BFP's needed *

Hey girls, just a quick one as in middle of cooking dinner. Been out at the beach all day with monkey.
Everything is going well thank you fk (made me laugh when autocorrect just brought up KFC there hehe). Keep worrying now and again if I don't get pains, then when I finally do. Boobs aren't as u comfortable as they were last time but I suppose plenty of time for that. Reflux and nausea are here to stay by the look of it. Although not actually been sick yet.

Lots and lots of positive sounding symptoms again. Quite a few being what I have experienced both this and last time. Got my fingers crossed and lots of sticky dust for you all. So excited to be hearing everyone's results over the next week.x

MumToDogs, did you test?

Sunflower, how many dpo are you?

I know I've posted a few times today:blush:, but this group is really helping me cope with 2WW this weekend when I have a lot of time on my hands. I like the feeling of camaraderie and the distraction of hearing about everyone else.

My last "period" was June 21st and it would start and stop everyday for about 5-6 days and was kind of light flow. I'm 13 DPO and I've been sick as hell and super nauseas everyday. The past two days I've had hot flashes horribly, starting to have to pee a lot, have had somewhat diarrhea, mild cramping in lower abdomen but never lasts long, today it's just sore feeling. Last night my legs were achy and tired just like my lower back and ribs, I've been very tired lately. Some days I have a lot of CM mostly thick and white and some days nothing at all. Somewhat emotional and cry at the drop of a dime. My boobs haven't been sore. My next period is due July 19th. Help?! =]

Hey guys, sorry for being off the radar I've been at a family do! Did 2 tests yesterday at aprox 12dpo, one digi and one 10ml thing, both bfn. I had a right old sob fest in bed with the hubby!!

Bubbles, I can't see you picture, I'm on my phone, will look on the laptop when I get home. I've got my fingers crossed for you!!

Findingkismet - do what ever you need to do to stay same, we're all in the same boat!!

Welcome newcomers, BFP wishes all your way!!!

Hello lovely ladies :wave:

Lots of newcomers too - welcome :)

Fk really hope tomorrow brings good news :)

Mumtodogs hope it changes for you over the next few days

Jelly glad you are ok

Wbee :wave: hope the cramping is something good :)

Floridamum :hug:

Who else.... Sorry if I missed you, really sorry.

MommaM are you ttc? :wacko: just wondered with the condom usage??

Welcome to you all.

Soooo from me, just cramping and tired today. Still lots of cm but a negative ic BUT it was chipped in the middle so who knows!!!

How are we all doing symptom wise??

Lets get a list going -

8 DPO - cramps, cm, slight boob ache and tired

xx

10 dpo, cramping, very tired, low back pain, very high/soft/closed cervix, lotion like cm, and frequent urination.

I honestly feel pregnant, and my intuition is pretty good so I hope I'm right.

Wbee I know what you mean. I feel pregnant. This being my third time ttc. I felt pregnant when I had my mc but this time even more so. I will be a bit shocked if not. Saying that, everything could have fertilised giving me the hormones just not implanted again :( xx

First off...Congrats on the Bfps!!! YAY Secondly...I love these threads, can I join?! I have been having headaches,lower back pain,sore bbs, breaking out, yesterday I started having the feeling like af was coming (which made me nervous!) , and I noticed some discharge from my right nipple!! My temp has also been a steady 98.4 for 7 days now. Whew...hoping for a bfp. Good luck ladies!!

Just wanted to update its been a busy weekend between playing on the boat and working.. I am now 11dpo and yahh I didn't test today :) I actually went to this afternoon and then choice against I'm gonna wait till tomorrow fmu...

Little update I have had all the symptoms and last night I went to bed nausea and today been cramping in same spot in lower uterus and then had some of those vaginal pains almost like all pubic area sry tmi my one breast was just killing me in one spot this morning and had to put pressure against it... My temp is still up its been eight days forsure with one dip 7dpo so yah idk I'm gonna test tomorrow ill post results still hoping for all your ladies bfps!!! :)

Hi can I join you guys? AF due around 19th so I'm getti impatient. Chances of a bfp are pretty low as we weren't actually planning on trying until next month but decided not to use a condom one time and when I checked afterwards it was when the ff app predicted ovulation- that's only based on my periods and no other info so prob not right. But they say it only takes one time to get pregnant so now I'm getting my hopes up.

Currently estimate 10dpo so decided to test with ic and I thought I saw something but now I'm not sure. I keep looking at the picture and can't see it and suddenly I think I see something again. Think I'm going to try again on Wednesday.

Good luck to all of you!

First off...Congrats on the Bfps!!! YAY Secondly...I love these threads, can I join?! I have been having headaches,lower back pain,sore bbs, breaking out, yesterday I started having the feeling like af was coming (which made me nervous!) , and I noticed some discharge from my right nipple!! My temp has also been a steady 98.4 for 7 days now. Whew...hoping for a bfp. Good luck ladies!!

Welcome :wave:

All positive sounding symptoms, what dpo are you on? x

Just wanted to update its been a busy weekend between playing on the boat and working.. I am now 11dpo and yahh I didn't test today :) I actually went to this afternoon and then choice against I'm gonna wait till tomorrow fmu...

Little update I have had all the symptoms and last night I went to bed nausea and today been cramping in same spot in lower uterus and then had some of those vaginal pains almost like all pubic area sry tmi my one breast was just killing me in one spot this morning and had to put pressure against it... My temp is still up its been eight days forsure with one dip 7dpo so yah idk I'm gonna test tomorrow ill post results still hoping for all your ladies bfps!!! :)

O M G you have sooo much self control!!!! If you find some spare can you throw some this way!!! Hope tomorrow is a good result :) x

Hi can I join you guys? AF due around 19th so I'm getti impatient. Chances of a bfp are pretty low as we weren't actually planning on trying until next month but decided not to use a condom one time and when I checked afterwards it was when the ff app predicted ovulation- that's only based on my periods and no other info so prob not right. But they say it only takes one time to get pregnant so now I'm getting my hopes up.

Currently estimate 10dpo so decided to test with ic and I thought I saw something but now I'm not sure. I keep looking at the picture and can't see it and suddenly I think I see something again. Think I'm going to try again on Wednesday.

Good luck to all of you!

Of course, welcome :wave:

I keep doing the same. Haha, love that this is your first month and you have line eye already! Drives you mad doesn't it.

As for me, still got the achey bbs, tired, heartburn.... 9 dpo today. Been doing ics but all neg, this mornings looks like there could be something but just trying to wait. The weekend. Went quick thankfully (as it always does)!!!!

This is the week we will all know for sure.

ROLL ON FRIDAY/SATURDAY!! xx

I keep waking up with mild headaches and now have to pee all the time.

I know 11dpo is still early for testing ... most people don't get BFP for a few more days. But I really thought I would test positive today. Oh well. I'm going to try not to let my thoughts run away with it. I hope to put it out of my mind today and just re-test tomorrow.

So I'll vent here before going to work. Honestly my mind is reeling and I have to get it out of my system.

I feel pretty normal this morning. My boobs are not sore. I feel pretty certain I had a fertilized egg (strong symptoms early on). I just don't know if it implanted. I didn't have spotting 10dpo like last time.

And then this morning, a 2/10 temp dip back down to 9dpo dip level. Still within the range of normal high temps, but last time the only dip of more than 1/10 was 9dpo and then it climbed and stayed higher.

IDK what is going on. You have to understand this is within the context of a long difficult TTC journey for me, so more emotionally loaded. And last month I had a chemical pregnancy and got first BFP at 11dpo.

For those of you who have been pregnant more than once, did your body behave the same both times? Same temp pattern? Same dpo for the first BFP? Same spotting? Or is it different each time?

Still holding out hope, but feeling discouraged and scared that there is something wrong with me that prevents successful implantation.

Findingkismet - I'm in the same boat hoping I was just testing to early, I'm totally clueless when it comes to charting tho! Sorry!

Florida and bubble - they all sound like good symptoms for a BFP? Fingers crossed for you both!!!

Trinity and kdubbs - hope you both get BFP in the next week or so!

Sorry anyone I've forgotten, on the phone again and not easy to read!

Well, I've got all the grumblings of my monthly nemesis... Grrrrr, working away tonight so going to test again Wednesday morning if the witch hasn't landed. :thumbup:

Mumtodogs-thank you I'm so
Findingkismet- i know exactly what you are going through since December i have had a mc after seeing the heartbeat and 1 possible 2 chemicals. Don't get discouraged we are all in this together. everyone I've gotten pregnant i feel symptoms but nothing serious until after bfp. I would not even know i was pregnant. I'll keep you in my thoughts

You don't get symptoms from a fertilized egg. The body has no way of knowing what has happened to an egg until it implants, so if you have symptoms that actually ARE pregnancy symptoms and not just psychosomatic or AF related, it's because an egg implanted. So I wouldn't worry about not implanting if you had strong symptoms xx

Also, I had no symptoms the month I got my BFP :)

I know 11dpo is still early for testing ... most people don't get BFP for a few more days. But I really thought I would test positive today. Oh well. I'm going to try not to let my thoughts run away with it. I hope to put it out of my mind today and just re-test tomorrow.

So I'll vent here before going to work. Honestly my mind is reeling and I have to get it out of my system.

I feel pretty normal this morning. My boobs are not sore. I feel pretty certain I had a fertilized egg (strong symptoms early on). I just don't know if it implanted. I didn't have spotting 10dpo like last time.

And then this morning, a 2/10 temp dip back down to 9dpo dip level. Still within the range of normal high temps, but last time the only dip of more than 1/10 was 9dpo and then it climbed and stayed higher.

IDK what is going on. You have to understand this is within the context of a long difficult TTC journey for me, so more emotionally loaded. And last month I had a chemical pregnancy and got first BFP at 11dpo.

For those of you who have been pregnant more than once, did your body behave the same both times? Same temp pattern? Same dpo for the first BFP? Same spotting? Or is it different each time?

Still holding out hope, but feeling discouraged and scared that there is something wrong with me that prevents successful implantation.

With my angel and rainbow, I got bios at 9 dpo, and max was after a long two years of ttc, with no periods, so there's hope. With my chemical and last mc it was 11dpo, but everyone is different and hcg rises differently. :hugs: I hope it isn't much lo ger for you, I know it really gets you down and is constantly on your mind xx

Findingkismet - I'm in the same boat hoping I was just testing to early, I'm totally clueless when it comes to charting tho! Sorry!

Florida and bubble - they all sound like good symptoms for a BFP? Fingers crossed for you both!!!

Trinity and kdubbs - hope you both get BFP in the next week or so!

Sorry anyone I've forgotten, on the phone again and not easy to read!

Well, I've got all the grumblings of my monthly nemesis... Grrrrr, working away tonight so going to test again Wednesday morning if the witch hasn't landed. :thumbup:

Thank you lovely :flower:

You don't get symptoms from a fertilized egg. The body has no way of knowing what has happened to an egg until it implants, so if you have symptoms that actually ARE pregnancy symptoms and not just psychosomatic or AF related, it's because an egg implanted. So I wouldn't worry about not implanting if you had strong symptoms xx

Sorry sunflower but you can. From the moment an egg is fertilised, hormones are released to support that, some people more than others and it can make you feel like you are in fact pregnant. You can't get a positive hcg, as this is only produced when an attempt at implantation occurs, I had an ultrasound at 5 weeks, uterus was completely empty but hcg was 38, so even an attempt at implanting had resulted in this.

Of course the body knows its fertilised, as soon as the sperm enters, it closes of using hormones and then send out a hormone to kill any remaining sperm! It then has to produce hormones to support it until it implants!!

Not to get into a debate over it but these ladies are all hopeful and would hate for them to get disheartened xx

That's true. I for crazy pregnancy symptoms with my chemical and it never implanted

That's true. I for crazy pregnancy symptoms with my chemical and it never implanted

It's crazy isn't it :wacko:

I watched this fantastic video on you tube which explained all of the hormones released etc and what happens.

I agree some symptoms can be all psychosomatic but pain in your boobs and increased cm etc are caused but levels of hormones and you can't imagine that :thumbup: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->