* Sticking together * Waiting for our turn * * sticky BFP's needed *

Huge congrats Florida, hope you are all doing well wbee & mum

Finding have my fingers and toes crossed this works for you

I had my first ewcm since I was pregnant with George, so dtd last night, and last time was Saturday so fx I'm getting some good luck. Not getting any hopes up as still waiting to hear about job interview etc so if it happens it happens.
We've been dtd most of the month just for fun so hasn't become that chore you feel like you have to do. Just hope I'm actually going to ov as a bit dubious if I have previously with stupidly long cycles.

Finding I'm so excited for you! How's everything going?
Jelly hi hon! How have you been and thank you! Hoping you guys catch that egg.
Mum how are thou and the little one fairing? Almost there now?

Thanks. Trying hard to stay afloat. I'm determined not to let depression kick my ass like the last time. I'm so glad to leave all the memories in this house when we move in March. How are you doing?

Oh wbee. ... I'm so sorry hun, cyber cuddles. That's really crap. X X

How are you doing wbee?
Sorry not been on since weekend, been mega busy with month end

How is everyone else doing? Finding? Florida? Mum?

I'm doing well thanks jelly. How's goes it with you lately?
Wbee just checking in sending hugs and prayers your way

Currently in tww but all prepared for next cycle as a friend has leant me her cbfm. Although I'm secretly hoping I don't have to use it. Attached a pic of my chart, still managing to not do any temps but logging everything else. How does it look to you guys and when do you think I should test? The last few cycles have been approx 43 days.

Glad all is ok Florida , any key dates coming up for you?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 0
I have never charted sorry:/ I just can't wake up at a consistent enough time. My husband leaves at 340 three times a week. We have a ultrasound scheduled for the 28. They only took two levels last Tuesday and Thursday and it doubled daily so I'm just holding on to that for now

Just wanting to check in on everybody, how is everybody doing?

Wbee, hope you are fairing up ok my lovely x x

:wave: ladies. So sorry I've abandoned you. Just lost hope with the whole ttc journey! Im ok though, and will always pop in when i get a chance :thumbup:

Wbee, so so sorry to hear your news, when was catching up i was so pleased for you. Thinking of you :hugs:
Finding fingers crossed for you :)
mumto, congrats on team blue!! Cant believe you are so near now!!
jelly fingers crossed for you tww, not sure on charts so cant help too much there :/
florida fingers crossed this is your BFP :)

AFM, im in the tww too, on 7DPO today. I again dont feel hopeful, but starting a new dose of metformin as soon as af arrives so hoping that does the trick :) xx

I'm hanging in there. 7 dpo today and on edge of obsession, lol. I have a very nice (possible) implantation dip, which happened last cycle (pregnancy) so I'm really hopeful. today was a bfn though, but it's early.

If this cycle is a bust, next cycle I'll be using clomid and progesterone. Def getting sick of TTC. 3 years next month :(

It's ridiculous isn't it. It really starts to take it's toll on you after a while.

Well, after three chemicals last year, I got a bfp thurs and each day to this morning! I'm terrified it's another chemical :( the line looks stronger but still doesn't full me with confidence. I went for bloods today and got more on weds to follow up xx

Hey wbee, that does look like a good implantation dip! Fingers crossed for you! It's still way too early for testing so please don't get disheartened by the bfn.

Bubbles, congrats on bfp! Fingers crossed for a sticky one for you!! X

Last cycle I got a bfp on the temp spike after the dip, so that's why I'm a bit let down. Guess all I can do is wait and see.

How are you, mum?

Thanks ladies :) really hoping.

Fingers crossed for you wbee. Hope you have all been ok xx

Ah ok, well I can understand that, but you don't need me to tell you it's early, I've got everything crossed for you!

I'm ok thanks, just starting the count down now, just under 9 weeks to go. I can't believe it. In the past 6 weeks it's all become real!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->