Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

Hey ladies,

Can I join? AF due 26th but il defo cave by then. Sat sounds like the perfect day to test:) got Internet cheapies so il no doubt cave before then ��

Hi Babeonthego,

Welcome aboard. I cant wait for you test with us on Saturday. The more the merrier. This is going to be loads of fun :happydance::happydance:

Any luck on thinking up a new name for the threat so we can keep it going for those who roll over to next cycle (hopefully no-one will)!

I've come up with "Time zone Testers" seeing as we're all over the world - a bit crap I know LOL

Thoughts?

I love the name. I think it fits us perfectly :happydance:

hi there janrebecca i am 8 DPO.today so know sat it early but hey whats the harm.....I have cheapies from amazon too that might get a trip out! No symptoms today at all still but trying not to think that is bad!

I'm pretty sure it's more normal NOT to have any symptoms at this stage - we are all just so excited to get that bfp that we think EVERYTHING is a symptom!

Hi Janebecca,

It is so true that during the 2WW we think EVERYTHING is a sign. Then we fall short and get disapponted. Its not gonna happen to none of us this time. Lets just ride the wave and get thru this without all the intense suspense :winkwink:

Welcome back Glam! Haha..coyldnt stay away for long hey. First day back at work..didnt think of be on here til 6 o clock when I finish but all the babies are asleep and its nice and quiet so on my phone I go :)
Oh loves im sorry to hear that evil witch showed up..ive also got a feeling she is just around the corner. No symptoms anymore except lots of cm and quiet wet down there sorry tmi! Other than that im losing faith :( feel like its not gunna happen for us!
However at least we are all here to support eachothet from the start next cycle so that's a plus! Always look on the bright side..really glad to have people to talk to about it as its such a big secret in my life at the mo!
Hope everyone is having a good day ( about to have a good day) lol xx

When I say us I mean myself and OH..not you guys.
Someone has got to have a BFP here! Got to! X

Welcome back Glam! Haha..coyldnt stay away for long hey. First day back at work..didnt think of be on here til 6 o clock when I finish but all the babies are asleep and its nice and quiet so on my phone I go :)
Oh loves im sorry to hear that evil witch showed up..ive also got a feeling she is just around the corner. No symptoms anymore except lots of cm and quiet wet down there sorry tmi! Other than that im losing faith :( feel like its not gunna happen for us!
However at least we are all here to support eachothet from the start next cycle so that's a plus! Always look on the bright side..really glad to have people to talk to about it as its such a big secret in my life at the mo!
Hope everyone is having a good day ( about to have a good day) lol xx

Miss_May Im feeling just like you rite now :cry: No symptoms at all. Really wet down there. I got a feeling in my lower stomach which is normally what I feel when the :witch: is on her way. Usually I feel that and she comes either that day or the next. So I may be out this month as well:brat:

Hey ladies! It's 2:23 am in Alberta and I can't sleep! been up since yesterday at 6:00am, gaawd work is going to be a whisked blast today. How are all of you feeling? just thought I would drop you all Aline and see how we were all doing. I haven't been testing just cause those :bfn: make me grumpy so I'm going to hold out till the day of my expected period the 24th. Hopefully I'll have some test buddies that day, anyways I'm going to go lay down and watch some tv. Caio Bella's :hug: Mookerr

My AF is expected on the 24th as well - I'm testing early just so I can test with everyone else - crazy right? LoL

I know it sucks but like I said we can all support eachother next cycle..its not over til the witch shows anyway!
I've got a friends 30th party sat night so im glad ill be testing that day..if it is a BFN I will be having a few drinks im telling ya lol!..im with ya there lovesmylovey!
Fingers crossed! 3 days! X

Are there any new symptoms going around?

I've still got the lower back pain (but that has always been an issue for me - just haven't had it for almost a year now) my stomach feels tight and crampy (but could be gearing up for AF) I've had sneezing and the sniffles since yesterday. Last night bf got onion rings for dinner - I almost puked. BUT sometimes onion rings just smell bad to me.

Seems every symptom I 'could' have can be explained by something else.

Oh and I got up to 'pee' like four times during the night but I did drink alot of water yesterday afternoon and evening thinking that maybe my backache is a kidney stone or infection.

I know I'm rambling here but ...

Want to know how far out I go with 'symptom spotting'???!!!!

I work in a doctors office - and have access to the urine testers for UTI's etc - I did one yesterday just in case my backache and tummy issues were from an infection - the only things high were SG and Leukocytes (only trace amounts) when I did a search on them in google - both are found in trace amounts in some pregnant women,s urine.

I know - I'm totally hopeless!

Good morning all! I need help. This morning went I went to pee there was some bright blood and I am not due for AF until the 27th. What does this mean? Thank u ladies!!

Ok I've been doing some research and can only hope it's implantation bleeding. :) FX

Are there any new symptoms going around?

I've still got the lower back pain (but that has always been an issue for me - just haven't had it for almost a year now) my stomach feels tight and crampy (but could be gearing up for AF) I've had sneezing and the sniffles since yesterday. Last night bf got onion rings for dinner - I almost puked. BUT sometimes onion rings just smell bad to me.

Seems every symptom I 'could' have can be explained by something else.

Oh and I got up to 'pee' like four times during the night but I did drink alot of water yesterday afternoon and evening thinking that maybe my backache is a kidney stone or infection.

I know I'm rambling here but ...

Want to know how far out I go with 'symptom spotting'???!!!!

I work in a doctors office - and have access to the urine testers for UTI's etc - I did one yesterday just in case my backache and tummy issues were from an infection - the only things high were SG and Leukocytes (only trace amounts) when I did a search on them in google - both are found in trace amounts in some pregnant women,s urine.

I know - I'm totally hopeless!

LOL...i do not know where to begin with you and ur symptoms. u have an explanation for all of them. i guess the good thing is that SG and Leukocytes are found in pregnacy...that sound promising :kiss:

LOL...i do not know where to begin with you and ur symptoms. u have an explanation for all of them. i guess the good thing is that SG and Leukocytes are found in pregnacy...that sound promising :kiss:

I know - LoL thats why I said i'm hopeless.

Good morning all! I need help. This morning went I went to pee there was some bright blood and I am not due for AF until the 27th. What does this mean? Thank u ladies!!

Hi R22,

it sounds as though is can be implanatation bleeding. The expert stated that it can either be light pink in color, brownish or even a red to bright red color, of course every woman is different. Good Luck!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

I'm so glad I found this thread, I'm trying to hold off testing until September 24 but I may sneak a pee :) on the 22nd. I did my trigger shot on CD 13 and then did my IUI on September 11th on CD 14. This TWW is killing me. The first couple days after the IUI I had lots of CM and dull cramping. Now I have queasiness that comes and goes throughout the day.

:wave: Good morning , afternoon and evening ladies!

I just love how everyone stays in touch all through the day and night, and the responses keep coming - no-one need feel like they are being ignored again now that we have our own little group :happydance:

Mooker: Hopefully you managed to get a few hours of shut-eye last night, if not I hope there was something good on the TV LOL

I'm pretty sure you'll have plenty of testing buddies on the 24th, I bet I'm one of them - a 12 dpo BFP on Saturday would shock the crap out of me!

LoveMyLovely: :hugs: I'm sorry the :witch: got you! :cry: I hate her!!! A new cycle and new friends to support you might be the magic ingredient. Enjoy a few beers tonight and say screw you to AF :drunk:

GlamStarr: I knew you wouldn't be able to resist :haha: I'm with you on the lack of symptoms still! I wish I could have something to google but nope not a sore boobie or pimple in sight :growlmad: On the plus side my temp is still up, highest one this cycle this morning :thumbup:

Miss_may: Don't lose hope hun, it's not over until AF shows! No symptoms has got to be a good sign because I don't have any and glamstarr doesn't have any and odds are one or all of us are going to get a BFP on Saturday!!

JanRebecca: You crack me up! I wouldn't be able to work in a Dr. office, I'd be testing for stuff all the time. your UA sounds promising though...is it normal to have those in non-pregnant women or just preggos?

R22: FX it's an implantation spotting!!

Cassieakasam: Welcome to the group! I'll add you to the pee party siggy for Saturday!

As for me....nothing to report LOL but here's my chart from this morning for your viewing pleasure :D

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 2
JanRebecca: You crack me up! I wouldn't be able to work in a Dr. office, I'd be testing for stuff all the time. your UA sounds promising though...is it normal to have those in non-pregnant women or just preggos?

Pregnant ones mostly IF that is all there is going on - BUT it could also be saying something else is going on - LoL - thats why I say I go to far!

Pregnant ones mostly IF that is all there is going on - BUT it could also be saying something else is going on - LoL - thats why I say I go to far!

Lol there's no such thing as to far! I once convinced myself that I didn't get AF that I actually had a decidual bleed instead and spent $$$ to try and prove my theory (thank you Google!). Oh the crazy things we do!

Awww bless you RAF for replying to all of us :)

Just had a little idea..we are all getting on so well and making new friends thought it would be nice to say a little bit about ourselves to get to know each other more so we know who we are talking tob:)
I'll go first..im 23, OH 24 been together for almost 6 years and still no ring lol! I work in a day care baby unit with children ages 3 months-2 years and am in my final year at university, studying 1 day a week towards my degree to hopefully become a primary school teacher. I live in a seaside town called Clevedon, in the south west of England. Ttc number 1 :)

Can't wait to hear more about you lovely ladies :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->