Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

Hey ladies,

Can I join? AF due 26th but il defo cave by then. Sat sounds like the perfect day to test:) got Internet cheapies so il no doubt cave before then ��

I am due to test on the 26th (if i can hold out til then!) lol What symptoms have u ladies been having if any ?? I am 6dpo today and the only thing i have noticed is quite alot of white creamy CM sorry tmi lol LOTS of baby dust and FX that we all get a BFP this month ;) I am ttc after a miscarriage july12th at 14 weeks :( This is my first cycle using opk's

Welcome babeonthego and tashalouiseb!

Babeonthego I'll add you to my Saturday testers siggy and then it's official :happydance: try and hold out LOL

Tasha - I'm soo sorry to hear about your loss, I can't imagine how you feel. I'll be sending extra :dust: to you!

Cant believe you left us RAFCHICK!! Bet you miss all our fabulous weather! ;-)

Hahaha I tell you what, I could use a little rain every now and then, it's dry and hot here all summer!

Too dry?! Sorry did i just hear too dry!!?! :) Try.the emerald isle for a while and you will see what rain is really like! ;-)

I lived in N. Ireland for a year before moving to the States, it was rainy and damp everyday! I lived right on the Strangford Lough (see pic, my house was the 2nd pink one from the left haha). My kids loved it and it was beautiful but I couldn't stand the wet seaweed smell LOL

Cutest house i have ever seen!!!

Cant believe you left us RAFCHICK!! Bet you miss all our fabulous weather! ;-)

Hahaha I tell you what, I could use a little rain every now and then, it's dry and hot here all summer!

Too dry?! Sorry did i just hear too dry!!?! :) Try.the emerald isle for a while and you will see what rain is really like! ;-)

I lived in N. Ireland for a year before moving to the States, it was rainy and damp everyday! I lived right on the Strangford Lough (see pic, my house was the 2nd pink one from the left haha). My kids loved it and it was beautiful but I couldn't stand the wet seaweed smell LOL

Cutest house i have ever seen!!!

Thanks! It was an adorable little house, I loved it! We had a beautiful community garden out the front and the houses were all around in a square so it was great for the kids.

Okay RAF chic with everyone on my side il try hold out. I guess I should confess to already testing but no more til sat now:) I'm going to try soooo hard

Wow you have been busy on here! Saturday is a bit early for me but I'll probably test just to join the party. Woke up with a metallic taste this morning but trying not to symptom spot !!

So I caved in and tested this morning, :bfn: starting to feel discouraged here, I think this cold was miss leading me on my hopes of a :bfp:, so I'm gonna hit wal mart and prepare for the :witch: to make her appearance

Pooop, I hate BFN :sad2: Are you 9DPO? That's still super early to get a BFP! (I know you already know this) Hang in there, you might be pleasantly surprised :thumbup:

I stalk the testing gallery over in countdowntopregnancy and the chances of a false negative (IE you're pregnant but got a BFN) are like 75% at 9DPO.

i dont.know.much.about this but i do hope 9dpo is early i am.even.hoping that on Sat (when i will be 12 dpo) that i will be able to convince myself it is early if i get a dfn!

Any luck on thinking up a new name for the threat so we can keep it going for those who roll over to next cycle (hopefully no-one will)!

I've come up with "Time zone Testers" seeing as we're all over the world - a bit crap I know LOL

Thoughts?

Hey ladies,

Can I join? AF due 26th but il defo cave by then. Sat sounds like the perfect day to test:) got Internet cheapies so il no doubt cave before then 😃

Welcome!! Another Saturday girlie! What time zone will you be??

I am due to test on the 26th (if i can hold out til then!) lol What symptoms have u ladies been having if any ?? I am 6dpo today and the only thing i have noticed is quite alot of white creamy CM sorry tmi lol LOTS of baby dust and FX that we all get a BFP this month ;) I am ttc after a miscarriage july12th at 14 weeks :( This is my first cycle using opk's

so sorry to hear about your miscarriage i really Cant imaginr but really happy that your back on the baba wagon again! Fx for you and lots of baby dust!

Okay RAF chic with everyone on my side il try hold out. I guess I should confess to already testing but no more til sat now:) I'm going to try soooo hard

:laugh2: At least you're honest! How many DPO are you now? I'm 8DPO so I'm hoping that 12DPO on Saturday is the magic number but if not I still have a few more days in the game :haha:

Wow you have been busy on here! Saturday is a bit early for me but I'll probably test just to join the party. Woke up with a metallic taste this morning but trying not to symptom spot !!

That's the spirit! :thumbup: On to the siggy you go :happydance:

Any luck on thinking up a new name for the threat so we can keep it going for those who roll over to next cycle (hopefully no-one will)!

I've come up with "Time zone Testers" seeing as we're all over the world - a bit crap I know LOL

Thoughts?

love the name and so fitting!! We are all over the world so its perfect! what do we think girlies??

Thanks, me 2 didnt think i would be so soon! Hopefully ile be lucky and get a 1st try BFP :) I hope so.. Baby dust to you all!! :)x

how many dpo are you Lozga? I am sure there will be a few of us testing for lots of days after sat!!

how many dpo are you Lozga? I am sure there will be a few of u testing for lots of days after sat!!

I'm only 6dpo but was planning to test 26/ 27 as af due 27. How many dpo is everyone?

I'm 8 dpo as well. I also like the name time zone testers :) Its so nice, kinda like were all in this together :) My SO is most likely thinking I'm an obsessed freak. I'm going to keep most of my thoughts here. I don't want him to get hopes up again :/

8dpo lozga!

Jeslyn my hubbie is thinking i am a freak too! I am totally not telling.him about all this fun and games unless the bfp shows up!

So timzone testers i have a really silly question....my skin is ichy all over for no reason has anyone ever heard of this as a symptom?!?! Ok i cant believe i.just asked that but you never know!

How about "The Time Zone Team Testers"?

Everyone symptoms are sounding good!! Now it's nothing but waiting it out from here :boat: that and symptom spotting lol

well... I figured af was starting earlier, so I put a T in, and just now checked it.. i bone dry. Just a little spot of brown...??? ](*,) ](*,) wth. . . guess it's just a waiting game for me.. it's the exact same thing my older sister had when she was pg.. it's what she's saying anyways. I took two pics, one of that pink cm and one from the watery rust red stuff today and sent them to her. she told me to go get a blood test done.. hmm.. i think i'm just going to wait another couple of days and test on saturday as planned.. unless this goes full throttle. so I'm still currently in it.. because as we speak.. no spotting..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->