Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

Hi RAF,

I love being on here. You ladies are awesome. This is wat helps me get thru the day so I couldnt stay away. Especially now that i am having a not so good day I need you all to make it better. In need of lots of love rite now.

RAF,

Your chart is looking good girl....keep them temps up....we need a :bfp:

Hi Ladies :wave:

Just popping in to check on ya.

R22- Yep.. u betcha it can be implantation! My fingers are X'd tight for ya! and everyone else too!!

Glam- u lucky duck.. getting access to those testies.. :p

Raf- your chart looks BEAutiful! Hoping those temps stay up for you!!

Hi CASSIE :wave:

MissMay- hello hello some more :) Glad to know more about you! We're pretty close in age.

My name is Jenifer. OH calls me Rene' so since we've been together, that seems to be what I go by. My family and friends call me Jeni though. I'm 24. OH is 27. We've known eachother for over 10 years now. We went to highschool together.
We ran into eachother a little over 4 years ago, while I was still in my first marriage. (never thought I'd be married more than once. but the previous was not so committed) anyways.. when we ran in to eachother, it was the first time since Highschool.. He joined me at my table I was at and we got to talking.. and catching up... I told him I was married.. no kids.. etc.. etc.. He told me that One day.. He's going to marry me.. I didn't believe him.. but I knew he could sense not all was well in paradise.. So a couple months later when I caught my ex with another woman.. I packed up and left... and Adam became my best friend and helped me through all of it.. talking.. crying.. taking me to do fun stuff... it was insane.. I couldn't believe how great he was..
Eventually we started dating and became an item.. moved in together etc.. We aren't married yet officially, because of financial reasons. We're saving up for everything ourselves.. but we do call eachother Husband and Wife.. and have done so for the past year or so. I believe in comman law marriage... so until we have all that $$$ saved up.. for that little peice of paper.. it's already in our hearts that we're HUBS AND WIFEY lol I couldn't be happier!
I do home healthcare while I'm schooling for my nursing license. I work as a health aide for my grandmother 9 blocks from my house. So I just hang out with my grandma every day and make sure she's doing ok. Be her secretary, chef, errand runner, medicine distributor etc.. It's really the best job Ever for me. Especially if we ttc.. because I won't have to worry about maternity leave.. just take little one over to gmas with me and make sure she's doing ok.. then go home.. still get paid my regular wages too. It's awesome!
I have PCOS. I ovulate regularly.. only having one annovulatory cycle each year about.. The only big sign I have of PCOS is I have a little extra facial hair.. which I pluck constantly.. its defeminizing.. OH likes to tell me that if we ever go broke.. I can join the circus.. PUTZ lol That and being a little overweight. I'm on a weightloss plan now.. went from 204 down to 188 which is where I'm at now.. My goal weight is 160..
We live in a small country town In Kansas now, which is where we both went to highschool together..
Life is so nice for me now.. I'm living my dream and couldn't be HAPPIER!! My hubby is truly my blessing in life.
We're ttc our first. We'd love a son, but I really really want a daughter. So I can name her after my mother that passed last january. Elizabeth <3
We have a furbaby.- Her name is CocoBear. I will post pics :) she's 4. She's a Shih-Poo. and weighs 5 lbs. When I first started getting intense baby fever I got a puppy.
Thats a lot of typing.. but that's me.. "informative" lol

I'm so grateful for all the new friends we're making here!

I'm so glad I found this thread, I'm trying to hold off testing until September 24 but I may sneak a pee :) on the 22nd. I did my trigger shot on CD 13 and then did my IUI on September 11th on CD 14. This TWW is killing me. The first couple days after the IUI I had lots of CM and dull cramping. Now I have queasiness that comes and goes throughout the day.

Welcome Cassiekasam,

The 2ww is killing all of us Trust me. But it always helps to not be alone. Lol at sneak a pee thats funny. It would be great if u can test with all of us on Saturday. :happydance:

Awww bless you RAF for replying to all of us :)

Just had a little idea..we are all getting on so well and making new friends thought it would be nice to say a little bit about ourselves to get to know each other more so we know who we are talking tob:)
I'll go first..im 23, OH 24 been together for almost 6 years and still no ring lol! I work in a day care baby unit with children ages 3 months-2 years and am in my final year at university, studying 1 day a week towards my degree to hopefully become a primary school teacher. I live in a seaside town called Clevedon, in the south west of England. Ttc number 1 :)

Can't wait to hear more about you lovely ladies :) x

Great idea. I'm 27 and have been with OH for 9 1/2 years (married for 18 months) I am an administrator at a college and live on the south east coast of England. We are TTC #1 and have only been trying for a couple of months &#128516;

Hi RAF,

I love being on here. You ladies are awesome. This is wat helps me get thru the day so I couldnt stay away. Especially now that i am having a not so good day I need you all to make it better. In need of lots of love rite now.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

A bit about me... From Phoenix, was in Air Force for 12 years now work as Training Consultant in Alabama. Married last year to wonderful hubs. We have 2 fun dogs, a chug and a boston terrier. I am 33 and ttc #1.

A little more about me!

I'm 33, turning 34 soon...eeek! My OH is 31, we've been together 4 years and TTC our first together for about a year, 13 cycles to be exact. I have 2 DD's from a previous marriage but we're all one big happy family now (minus my awful ex!) and really want to add to our brood. I work full-time, about 50 hours a week lately as we're understaffed and the work keeps on flooding in. I'm an engineering project manager. DH works for a large banking institute in management (I know we all hate banks but he's a good guy) LOL

About our journey - I started charting my cycles from the get go and came to found out I had short cycles and short LP. After 6 cycles, I took to the trusty internet and found out about B6 100 Complex supplements and my cycles increased to 27 days!!! I have no problems ovulating, EWCM is plentiful, we BD in all the right places but still nothing. This cycle I had CD3 bloodwork done and my results were:

FSH = 4.7
LH = 4.1
E2 = 58
AMH = 2.0 ng/ml

So everything looks pretty good there except my AMH is on the decline (old age is a bitch).

This cycle has been by far my weirdest, first I ovulated on CD10 and now I have no post-O symptoms! It's almost like this cycle wants to come and go as quickly and quietly as possible...sneaky, ninja cycle LOL

Well that's me in a nutshell :D

Hey guys i am 30 and hubbie 30 too, we live in northern Ireland and are moving into our first house on Friday :) (always rented together before)

i am a lawyer (a nice one i promise) In my small family firm (great granda started it) and my mother is my boss ....imagine! :)

Hubbie and i have been together since we were 15 and will be married 3 years in December! This is our very first month ttc so i am both clueless , not getting my hopes up although i Cant help.being excited! All the ladies on this thread are just so lovely and i am so glad i have found it and all of you!

Ps Have just had browny cm at 9dpo could that be implantation?!?

Hey Ladies,

Question???

R we going to create a new thread to post our test results or are we gonna continue posting here??

I know the new name is " Time Zone Testers" but wats the plan??

Hey guys i am 30 and hubbie 30 too, we live in northern Ireland and are moving into our first house on Friday :) (always rented together before)

i am a lawyer (a nice one i promise) In my small family firm (great granda started it) and my mother is my boss ....imagine! :)

Hubbie and i have been together since we were 15 and will be married 3 years in December! This is our very first month ttc so i am both clueless , not getting my hopes up although i Cant help.being excited! All the ladies on this thread are just so lovely and i am so glad i have found it and all of you!

Browny cm is definitely a good sign, FX for implantation!

Twinkletoe,

Brown CM is an awesome sign for implantation. Acutally during a normal cycle 9 dpo is the common expected day for implantation. I looked it up before. :thumbup:

Jey rafchick and glamstar thanks for that info i am so clueless! It was only a wee bit but it was there!

Love all the sharing and getting to know eachother!

Def think we should.rename and just keep posting here otherwise it will get confusing where to chat!! ( well i will be confused anyway!) ;-) x

I also had some really light brown cm today I THINK I am 12dpo? Not quite sure?
Thanks guys for sharing tis really great to get to no U all more, so we got English, Irish, American and Canadian :) amazin!!
yeah I think either rename or start a new one dont really mind..just let us no first otherwise ill get confused and think youve all abandoned me haha! X

Also..im really sorry this is TMI but I've been having a feel everyday to try and get used to my body and get to no what im feeling for. I've not been able to actually reach my cervix for the past 2 weeks that I've been doing it, but have just felt it (I think) for the first time. Could this be a good sign or does it mean af is just round the corner?
Also I've been told by docs before that my cervix is tipped/ tilted had anyone heard of this being a problem foe conception? Thanks ladies x

Me again..sorry im rabitting on now but I've got quite a sharp cramp in my side. Feels like I ovulation pain..im trying not to symptom spot im just wondering what it could mean? X

DH & I are both 37 and are TTC baby#1.* Hubby and I have been married for 10 years but my biological clock didn&#8217;t start until this year.* No issues with hubby (great swimmer counts) and for some reason I don&#8217;t seem to ovulate on my own.* I had borderline hypothyroid issues but now that I am on meds it seems to help.* For this cycle I did 7.5 mgs of Femara *for 10 days starting on CD 2.* My US on CD 12 showed only only one 17mm follicle *but we went ahead with the IUI anyway. *DH had really good numbers after wash, *45 million with 90% motility!! I really hope that this is the cycle but I&#8217;ve decided that if this is not our cycle then we are going to be a little more aggressive with the meds.* I think we would like to add Gonal-F or Follistim in addition to Femara&#8230;.I&#8217;m not trying to be the next Octomom but I would like to have at least two follicle for DH&#8217;s swimmers to aim for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->