Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

Miss_may i am so sorry but i havent a clue i wouldnt even know how to feel for mine but i am interested to hear your answers! Woohoo about your brownish cm.....mine now actually feels like my AF is coming both when i wipe ( sorry tmi) and cramps! Hopefully not as would be way early but please keep your Fx for me that the mean witch is not here in the morning!!

Oh and yes me too dont move thread without making it very obvious where we are going or i will never find all my lovely ladies again! :)

Still loving all the stories keep them rolling in! X

Hey Ladies,

Question???

R we going to create a new thread to post our test results or are we gonna continue posting here??

I know the new name is " Time Zone Testers" but wats the plan??

Mooker should be able to rename the thread to the new name. I'm pretty sure.. if not, then we'll have to start a new thread and all just move over there.. Lets wait and see if she's able to do it before we start making new threads.. will definitely save the hassle of a switch.

Twinkle- It definitely can be implantation.. You're right on time for that!
I cant scroll up to see who asked about the placement of cervix whether it was you or MissMay- but from my own experience it does move all over the place all the time it seems. Mine was way high yesterday and I was spotting.. and the general concept is that low is af.. high is Ovulation and possible pregnancy.. I have read several several pages, i'm sure we all have :blush: where ladies say theirs was high or low or mid with their bfp.. so don't let it "comin out to say hi" get ya down lol. :hugs: my thoughts are with ya tho.. every little change is worth analyzing when ttc :)

It's so nice to know more about you all :) We've got a great group of gals here :) I feel blessed to have ttc friends again!! sometimes when I'm talking to hubs about all this ttc stuff I go overboard lol... I caught myself telling him about the possible spotting (in case af was starting) but I stopped myself mid sentence at "change" when I was starting to say I went to go change my tampon and there was nothing on it.... :dohh: lol there are some things men shouldn't hear.. and I guessed mid sentence that was it.. LMAO! So i'm thankful for you all!! hahahaahha

My fingers are crossed soo tightly for you guys!! I'm sad i'm not testing, but at least the worry is out of the way.

DH & I are both 37 and are TTC baby#1.* Hubby and I have been married for 10 years but my biological clock didn’t start until this year.* No issues with hubby (great swimmer counts) and for some reason I don’t seem to ovulate on my own.* I had borderline hypothyroid issues but now that I am on meds it seems to help.* For this cycle I did 7.5 mgs of Femara *for 10 days starting on CD 2.* My US on CD 12 showed only only one 17mm follicle *but we went ahead with the IUI anyway. *DH had really good numbers after wash, *45 million with 90% motility!! I really hope that this is the cycle but I’ve decided that if this is not our cycle then we are going to be a little more aggressive with the meds.* I think we would like to add Gonal-F or Follistim in addition to Femara….I’m not trying to be the next Octomom but I would like to have at least two follicle for DH’s swimmers to aim for.

Hey Cassie :wave:
Have you tried or heard of Maca yet? When I wasn't Ovulating, I was told about that and tried it.. I loved it because suddenly my body was ovulating..and I COULD SEE EWCM!! IT WAS LIKE MAGIC! lol It made my cycles go from 46-60 day cycles down to 32-34 day cycles just by taking this vitamin every morning.. It helps you produce GREAT EWCM too if your body doesn't make enough.

The Female Sex Stimulants made out there like "Extenze for Her etc." All contain Maca in superform, and it helps women produce cervical fluid to become moist during intercourse and incourage stamina.. Its pretty crazy what it does.. It's sold at GNC. I think it was like 13-15 dollars for a 30 day supply. Let me know if you've heard of it...

DH & I are both 37 and are TTC baby#1.* Hubby and I have been married for 10 years but my biological clock didn’t start until this year.* No issues with hubby (great swimmer counts) and for some reason I don’t seem to ovulate on my own.* I had borderline hypothyroid issues but now that I am on meds it seems to help.* For this cycle I did 7.5 mgs of Femara *for 10 days starting on CD 2.* My US on CD 12 showed only only one 17mm follicle *but we went ahead with the IUI anyway. *DH had really good numbers after wash, *45 million with 90% motility!! I really hope that this is the cycle but I’ve decided that if this is not our cycle then we are going to be a little more aggressive with the meds.* I think we would like to add Gonal-F or Follistim in addition to Femara….I’m not trying to be the next Octomom but I would like to have at least two follicle for DH’s swimmers to aim for.

Have you tried or heard of Maca yet? When I wasn't Ovulating, I was told about that and tried it.. I loved it because suddenly my body was ovulating..and I COULD SEE EWCM!! IT WAS LIKE MAGIC! lol It made my cycles go from 46-60 day cycles down to 32-34 day cycles just by taking this vitamin every morning.. It helps you produce GREAT EWCM too if your body doesn't make enough.

The Female Sex Stimulants made out there like "Extenze for Her etc." All contain Maca in superform, and it helps women produce cervical fluid to become moist during intercourse and incourage stamina.. Its pretty crazy what it does.. It's sold at GNC. I think it was like 13-15 dollars for a 30 day supply. Let me know if you've heard of it...

No, I've never heard of that....well if this cycle doesn't work then I will be adding that to regimen as well. Thanks so much. Did I mention how much I love this thread?!? :)

Uh oh..this is a bit disheartening :( I do feel like af is coming now. I'm having sharp twinges in my side :( booooo!
My OPKs/ cheap pregnancy tests have arrived from amazon I've got to pick them up from the post office in the morning. I will not give in and test. I will not!
Really dont like this emotional rollercoaster...dont no whether to feel excited, nervous, stay positive or lose faith.
Grrrr! All I can do is keep my fingers crossed! FX on both hands foe you twinke!
Off to beddy byes now thanks for the help loves :) x

No, I've never heard of that....well if this cycle doesn't work then I will be adding that to regimen as well. Thanks so much. Did I mention how much I love this thread?!? :)

:dance: Yay I like to be helpful lol it is definitely worth the research and knowledge!

Uh oh..this is a bit disheartening :( I do feel like af is coming now. I'm having sharp twinges in my side :( booooo!
My OPKs/ cheap pregnancy tests have arrived from amazon I've got to pick them up from the post office in the morning. I will not give in and test. I will not!
Really dont like this emotional rollercoaster...dont no whether to feel excited, nervous, stay positive or lose faith.
Grrrr! All I can do is keep my fingers crossed! FX on both hands foe you twinke!

awe MissMay:hugs2:

Keep us updated on what's happening! I hoping it's just a sticky bean making his himself at home!

Miss_May

Hey now dnt think like that. Ur not out until she shows. So ur still in the game. Never lose faith and always stay positive. We are all in this together. Bfp or not!!
:friends::hugs:

I'm out for testing. Got my CD21 progesterone back and I didn't even ovulate this month :nope: looks like its back to more hormones causing depression, mood swings, acne and weight gain :( not sure how much I can do this....

I'm out for testing. Got my CD21 progesterone back and I didn't even ovulate this month :nope: looks like its back to more hormones causing depression, mood swings, acne and weight gain :( not sure how much I can do this....

Hang in there girl! We're in it together.

I have no clue how many DPO's I am, but tested today anyways and got a :bfn:, no shocker there.

Looks like I'll try to stay strong and not test until the 24th again. Haven't had a period since July 25th, didn't ovulate last month, and assuming if I'm back on track my next go date is Sept. 25th.

I gave up on using OPKs (too much $ to use every month). Thinking I may need to start charting soon. Running out of ideas. I get ovary pain for a few days here and there off and on all the time, so I never know what is true ovulation pain. :juggle:

Well that's my update, looking forward to everyone getting their :bfp: on Monday. :dust: to all. Also giving free :hug: to all who are out this month. I've felt that 8 times already. :cry:

Keep chugging. Sorry to hear you are out. Are you taking any meds? Just wondering who's using Clomid...I might be down that path soon. :hugs:

I know it sucks but like I said we can all support eachother next cycle..its not over til the witch shows anyway!
I've got a friends 30th party sat night so im glad ill be testing that day..if it is a BFN I will be having a few drinks im telling ya lol!..im with ya there lovesmylovey!
Fingers crossed! 3 days! X

Hahaha nothing like a few drinks when you know you are out....but lots of :dust: for the weekend.

Ok...I have a confession to make. I snuck off and peed on a FRER andon a Dollar store test today after work. I know...I know....I should have waited but I got so anxious and curiosity got the best of me.
Well I got a faint positive on the FRER and a negative on the Dollar store test.....BUT I think this just be residual HCG from the trigger...right??!? Or am I actually pregnant!?!?!?!?POAS was supposed to make me feel better now I'm even more wigged out. ARRRGGGGHHHH....someone take away my tests until Saturday.

When October comes I can rename the thred and add our expected test date again, I wouldn't want to loose touch with any of you lovelys

I'm out for testing. Got my CD21 progesterone back and I didn't even ovulate this month :nope: looks like its back to more hormones causing depression, mood swings, acne and weight gain :( not sure how much I can do

Keep chugging. Sorry to hear you are out. Are you taking any meds? Just wondering who's using Clomid...I might be down that path soon. :hugs:

So sorry you are out hun but we now have this fabulous thread to keep eachother going .....hang in there! :hugs:

Ok...I have a confession to make. I snuck off and peed on a FRER andon a Dollar store test today after work. I know...I know....I should have waited but I got so anxious and curiosity got the best of me.
Well I got a faint positive on the FRER and a negative on the Dollar store test.....BUT I think this just be residual HCG from the trigger...right??!? Or am I actually pregnant!?!?!?!?POAS was supposed to make me feel better now I'm even more wigged out. ARRRGGGGHHHH....someone take away my tests until Saturday.

omg so exciting, Def a positive sign! Well done for being so honest! ;-) just hang in there we are.nearly there ! I got my hubbie to hide my tests!! Always worth a go! :) x

I have no clue how many DPO's I am, but tested today anyways and got a :bfn:, no shocker there.

Looks like I'll try to stay strong and not test until the 24th again. Haven't had a period since July 25th, didn't ovulate last month, and assuming if I'm back on track my next go date is Sept. 25th.

I gave up on using OPKs (too much $ to use every month). Thinking I may need to start charting soon. Running out of ideas. I get ovary pain for a few days here and there off and on all the time, so I never know what is true ovulation pain. :juggle:

Well that's my update, looking forward to everyone getting their :bfp: on Monday. :dust: to all. Also giving free :hug: to all who are out this month. I've felt that 8 times already. :cry:

Fx for you hun that you ovulated this month! Positive thoughts and baby dust coming your way!

Well this morning i still have a bit of browny blood when i wipe (sorry tmi) seems so strange and too little to be AF or is she just getting herself ready to come early!! Aghhhh i dont know!

Hows everyone else feeling this morning? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->