Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

twinkle- i've never heard of itchy skin all over.. but have heard of itchy bbs..?? wonder if it's related

BTW everyone.. I thought this smiley was super super cute :holly: <- omgawd cute!

waheeey! Loads of Saturday testers we can do this girlies! AT LEAST one of us has to get a BFP!
I'm back to work tomorrow after being off work sick for 10 days so im hoping it'll take my mind off things and make the week whiz by to Saturday :D
My boyf thinks im a loony too haha..everytime he looks over im on my phone talking to you guys or googling something mad! Haha
And I love the time zone testers!...there are so many of us now its hard to keep track of who's where but this time in 4 days well all have our results :)
Exciting! X

Twinkle..ive never heard of this either but I guess most if not all symptoms are a result of hormones going mad so I guess it could be just another type of reaction to what's going on in your body?
Sorta like acne or breaking out? I dunno that's my logic haha..sorry couldn't be more help hun x

I am new to the forum so I just thought I would introduce myself. DH and I have been TTC for 9 months. This would be my first pregnancy. Getting tired of all the :bfn: and looking for moral support. :cry:

I've turned into a POAS maniac just so everyone knows! :hi:

Going to dr. soon, I have irregular periods so I never know when to expect :witch:

If your in my boat, I'd love to hear your story, and :dust: to all!

I'll be testing the 24th, i should be due for AF tomorrow but I think I ovulated late, usually use OPK's but ran out & never got around to getting more so just BD'd anyway throughout but then noticed EWCM & had sore breasts on CD 20 which is 5 days late for me so BD'd then as well. So will test the 24th but not sure how I'm feeling this month about it! Good luck to us all testing on the 24th for our BFP's!!!

I am new to the forum so I just thought I would introduce myself. DH and I have been TTC for 9 months. This would be my first pregnancy. Getting tired of all the :bfn: and looking for moral support. :cry:

I've turned into a POAS maniac just so everyone knows! :hi:

Going to dr. soon, I have irregular periods so I never know when to expect :witch:

If your in my boat, I'd love to hear your story, and :dust: to all!

Hi Mrs. Mafiozo! :wave: Hi Gemb:wave:

Mrs. I got a huge giggle about your POAS addict comment. I welcome you with friendly arms! and cannot wait to see your upcoming photos!!

Ladies.. My name is Rene'. Or you can go by my screen name.. Either work. :)

AFM- ANY AND ALL PINK/RED/BROWN CM/Spotty stuff has stopped since I posted earlier!!! EEK!!! :happydance: I'm still in it!! woo hoo!

Morning lovely ladies! And a massive welcome to all the new ladies to the thread yhe more the merrier!

Have woken up today with a breakout on my forehead which is not very attractive but if it is a symptom i dont care ! :) but who.knows probably nothing!

Anyway how is everyone else today?

Mrs Mafioza love your poas addiction confession! Looking forward to seeing some.pics!! I have.to confess i am a poas virgin.... Never ever .....so Saturday will be my first!

Twinkle..ive never heard of this either but I guess most if not all symptoms are a result of hormones going mad so I guess it could be just another type of reaction to what's going on in your body?
Sorta like acne or breaking out? I dunno that's my logic haha..sorry couldn't be more help hun x

thanks hun!! Weird and wonderful world of symptom spotting!! X

Hey ladies! It's 2:23 am in Alberta and I can't sleep! been up since yesterday at 6:00am, gaawd work is going to be a whisked blast today. How are all of you feeling? just thought I would drop you all Aline and see how we were all doing. I haven't been testing just cause those :bfn: make me grumpy so I'm going to hold out till the day of my expected period the 24th. Hopefully I'll have some test buddies that day, anyways I'm going to go lay down and watch some tv. Caio Bella's :hug: Mookerr

Hi mookerr Cant believe.its so late and your still awake!! How you feeling any symptoms? Apart from a small.breakout this.morning i have none.

Dont.worry i am sure there will be lots of us testing on 24th, my AF not due until 25th(ish) so i am testing on Saturday but.not.getting my hopes up for a BFP that day!

Anything good on tv at that time in the morning? Im in work so i am jealous! :)

good morning ladies :wave: :coffee:

well temp this moring was 96.7, I already knew what would be waiting for me when I went to the potty... Lo and behold.. :witch: Yep.. it's ok.. I cried for a second in the shower so hubs couldn't see me, last time I thought there was a chance.. my AF started the same day my 17 yr old sister called me and told me that she got a positive pregnancy test.. DH just held me in the shower while I cried and cried.. turned out she wasn't pg after all.. just a fluke test. (must run in our family... I've had 3 FALSE POSITIVE TESTS NOW) .. and now here I am.. getting ready for work... this is the first cycle since april 2011 that I can't tell if I O'd for sure or not, so I'm guessing annovulatory cycle.
I need some :hugs2: this morning... and some :coffee: :cry:

Hello Moms2Be,

I tried not logging in until Friday. But I couldnt help myself. I miss you ladies already. So how are you folks? Are there any new symptoms going around?

I hope y'all ready for Saturday....I know I am :winkwink: Lets get those Tests ready!!!!

Yesterday was spotting.. so today I will mark on my calendar as Officially being CD1. This will be our 33rd cycle ttc.. and my 27th cycle charting. Almost don't want to since everyone tells me to not try and it will happen..

I soo wish I didn't have to work and I could just sit at home all day. But I love my job and bills are calling so I'll be on later to check in and see if we had any early morning bfps :)

good morning ladies :wave: :coffee:

well temp this moring was 96.7, I already knew what would be waiting for me when I went to the potty... Lo and behold.. :witch: Yep.. it's ok.. I cried for a second in the shower so hubs couldn't see me, last time I thought there was a chance.. my AF started the same day my 17 yr old sister called me and told me that she got a positive pregnancy test.. DH just held me in the shower while I cried and cried.. turned out she wasn't pg after all.. just a fluke test. (must run in our family... I've had 3 FALSE POSITIVE TESTS NOW) .. and now here I am.. getting ready for work... this is the first cycle since april 2011 that I can't tell if I O'd for sure or not, so I'm guessing annovulatory cycle.
I need some :hugs2: this morning... and some :coffee: :cry:

Awwww Loves I am so sorry AF came. I know how disappointing that is. I worry mine is coming too. But there is always next Month and we will be here for you cheering you on.
:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Good morning Glam :wave: :coffee:

This site does get addictive. Any new or continuing symptoms to report?

Thanks Glam :hugs2:

Yep.. and next month theres pre-seed.. I want to try to not get obsessed again.. I've been doing good. this month was the first time in a while I've thought I really had a chance. So Here's to next month and the :drunk: i'm going to drink with my mother in law this weekend for her bday lol. And am now going to stop at store on my way home and get some spicy V8 juice and drink a red beer tonight with DH. (it's gonna feel good) yep.. that's what i'm looking forward to tonight lol

waheeey! Loads of Saturday testers we can do this girlies! AT LEAST one of us has to get a BFP!
I'm back to work tomorrow after being off work sick for 10 days so im hoping it'll take my mind off things and make the week whiz by to Saturday :D
My boyf thinks im a loony too haha..everytime he looks over im on my phone talking to you guys or googling something mad! Haha
And I love the time zone testers!...there are so many of us now its hard to keep track of who's where but this time in 4 days well all have our results :)
Exciting! X

Hi Miss_May

You sound just like me. I am always googling something and it is driving me crazy. I know google is tired of me by now. I'm anticipating Saturdays arrival. As nervous as I am, I am also really excited. I know for sure one out the many of us will get a :bfp: its too many of us not to!!!!

Good morning Glam :wave: :coffee:

This site does get addictive. Any new or continuing symptoms to report?

Other than just being tired (not sleepy) no new symptoms at the moment. Temp is still High so thats keeping my worries down a lil bit. But I know im not out of the woods yet. I'm only 9 dpo so anything can happen. I really want more symptoms tho :sad2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->