Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

Uh oh..this is a bit disheartening :( I do feel like af is coming now. I'm having sharp twinges in my side :( booooo!
My OPKs/ cheap pregnancy tests have arrived from amazon I've got to pick them up from the post office in the morning. I will not give in and test. I will not!
Really dont like this emotional rollercoaster...dont no whether to feel excited, nervous, stay positive or lose faith.
Grrrr! All I can do is keep my fingers crossed! FX on both hands foe you twinke!
Off to beddy byes now thanks for the help loves :) x

awe MissMay:hugs2:

Keep us updated on what's happening! I hoping it's just a sticky bean making his himself at home!

Hang in there hun i am so worried AF is on way too, so hard not to second guess every twinge and pain! Not long now! X

I'm losing faith as the days go on :( no symptoms except quite wet down there still. Due af on Saturday so hope she doesn't show!
How's everyone else doin? X

I still feel.like my AF gradually here early :-( although not very much blood at all so very strange maybe just.building up to the full AF :-(

Dont dispair miss_may i keep reading that so many people have no.symptoms at all so we.worry when.we have symptoms and what they mean and we worry when.we.dont!! Hugs x

Little bit about me - I work as an office manager in a Surgeons office, live with my boyfriend and we've been ttc since April - using the 'relaxed' method, however neither of us is really relaxed about it - we both want a baby so bad. I don't know who is more disappointed when I get AF every month - he or I. I am 36 yrs old and he is 30. We have two kitty cats - Tuffy and Molly - three frogs and a turtle. I had ovulation pains this month so I'm fairly sure I ovulated - we've been 'holding our breath and doing the BD every day or every other day this month and just hoping for the best.

I'm still having bad lower backache and crampy sore stomach. I was scared that maybe I had a kidney stone or UTI but this am I had the doc check my urine - no infection. Not sure whats going on but I feel like my body is rebelling against me. I'm scared to take anything for the pain for the slim chance that I could be preggers. I don't want to take anything that would hurt.

Yesterday while grocery shopping bf kept asking me what I want for dinner - problem was NOTHING sound good - things kept turning my stomach - and all I really wanted was to go home and take a long nap. ha!

Whatever is going on with me - I just want to know if I'm pregnant or not - if I'm not - I'll have to figure out what else is going on. It's frustrating. I dont' want to get my hopes up to have them dashed again - but I so badly want to be pregnant - what if I'm making myself sick? UGH!!!!!!!!

Hello to all you lovely ladies today! Its been so nice to learn more about you all today :)
A little about me, I'm 26 & a stay at home mother of twins. Annie and Alex turned 6 this year, and now that they're back to school, I'm super bored! My honey is 33 with no children. We were neighbors at our apartment for 4 years, and needless to say borrowed more than sugar the whole time. We just bought a house and i quit myjob to stay home with kids for summer. I hope to start a catering company in the future. (i love cooking!)

We've been ttc the relaxed way for 9 months, and I've turned into a lunatic for the past 3 googling everything trying to figure out what else we can do (besides each other all the time)

So, the past couple days have just been crampy, and I'm super bloated. I can't wait for an excuse for these extra pounds the past couple months!

Hellloooo Ladies!

Sorry I was MIA yesterday afternoon and last night, work was busy and it was DH's birthday :cake:

I have been reading through to catch up....

cassisakasam: Here's a little hope for you, a few ladies I know another TTC board had ovulation issues, tried clomid and that didn't work so the Dr's switched them to Femara and BAM preggo first cycle!! I hear it's more effective than clomid and I've seen a lot of success with it.
As for the trigger shot - that should have definitely cleared your system by now, if you can hold out until Saturday then you should get a big beautiful BFP!

I'll be keeping my FX for you! I'm glad you found us, this thread is going to be a God send for those of us who have a million questions and need support!

Miss_may & twinkletoe: I'm totally with you guys right now, 10DPO bo symptoms and I feel like AF is going to burst through the door any minute now! :cry::cry:

JanRebecca: You're symptoms sound really great! I hope this is it for you :thumbup:

I don't have any symptoms! But last month I thought I had loads and then a BFN so probably better this way. Just hate the TWW
fx the witch stays away from you all!

Hi, im due to test on 22nd/23rd. I've posted a few messages on here and had little or no replies so will be nice to talk to someone around the same CD. I'm currently 9 dpo and experiencing extreme tiredness, vivid dreams and broken out in spots which is unusual for me. So fingers crossed for both of us :)
I'm ttc #1 btw...good luck with lucky number 3 :)
Look forward to hearing from U mookerr
Laura x

Hi miss may
I'm due to test 22/23 too. I am also new and have had no responses to my threads so thought I'd say hi.

I'm out for testing. Got my CD21 progesterone back and I didn't even ovulate this month :nope: looks like its back to more hormones causing depression, mood swings, acne and weight gain :( not sure how much I can do this....

Hang in there girl! We're in it together.

Yep Hang in there girly! I really liked the maca.. I went from having annovulatory cycles to ovulating.. so that stuff worked for me. it's normal for our bodies to skip an O cycle.. it happens sometimes.. best thing you can do is work out and try to keep your body healthy.. Unfortunately.. I know this stuff.. it just hasn't worked for me yet.. So I guess I can't say much.. Except be a PMA CHEERLEADER WOO WOO :)

Smile ladies.. we got this!! :D

welcome sweet!~! Glad to see so many faces (well avatars lol ) in here! :dust:

Am I the only one who thinks this week is going slowwwww?

oh not for me.. ugh.. I think it's because you guys have test day to look forward to.. It's already thursday... almost 1pm on thursday here.. I'm thinkin 1day +3 hrs of work left this week.. then camping.. (sigh)

I'm just waiting for O to get close again.. :coffee: :laundry:

CD 2. - 2 days down.. 17 to go till Ovulation! And this time.. i'm bringin the pre-seed!

I bought some preseed today as well. I also got my test all ready for Saturday :)

I picked up three cheapo tests yesterday with bf along - he wondered why I'm testing on Saturday already? I told him about this forum and he laughed at me testing just so I can do it with the group - ha!

Welcome to the thread sweet! R U going to test on Saturday with the rest of us? :)

Yes this week is going so sloww!..im very emotional and moody today im almost certain af is almost here. My clearblue OPKs came today, next cycle will be the first using them so I can try to pinpoint when abouts I ovulate. I cant afford to get them every month so this will be a one off. I'm taking prenatal supplements and am super healthy, I also have 1 cup of green tea a day with honey and lemon and ive cut down on coffee and quit smoking so my body should be healthy and ready to be preggers so well see!
Is pre seed an American thing? I'm not sure if I've seen it over here? Roughly how much is it ladies?
I no I shouldn't give up yet..but im already looking forward to next cycle lol! X

Ladies i do believe the big bad witch has got me! :-( cramps.have got worse and blood more red..... Not a huge amount yet but Def feels.like will be.in full force by morning, so so disappointed was so dying to test with you guys! :-(

Oh well i will still be right there with you all, all over the time zones with those BFP's flying in!!

And huge welcome to all the newbies on the thread these Girlies are just fabulous and fountains of knowledge!

Only one.more.day ladies you can hold on! Xx

Still very strange though 5 days early and never ever been early before?! Oh well! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->