Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

Oh no twinkle im sorry to hear that :(
Maybe its due to the stress of it all that you've come on early? A
Are u not going to test just incase its a bit of spotting?X

yea twinkle-- with this being the first time it's been that early.. I wouldn't bet myself out yet.. unless it's a good strong flow.. but other than that.. with it being early.. It makes me wonder.. do u know for sure your O date???

and I'm not sure if Pre-seed is just and american thing.. you can buy it online.
Preseed is a sperm friendly lubricant that comes with syringes so you can squirt it up there next to the cervical opening.. I hope it works for us!!!

Hugs :hugs2: you guys!!

Jan- thats funny ur bf got a kick out of us :) i've mentioned it to hubz and asked him if he thought it was weird.. lol he said the less intimate details about the period stuff he hears .. he'd be ok with anything lol. :D haha.. men..

Ladies i do believe the big bad witch has got me! :-( cramps.have got worse and blood more red..... Not a huge amount yet but Def feels.like will be.in full force by morning, so so disappointed was so dying to test with you guys! :-(

Oh well i will still be right there with you all, all over the time zones with those BFP's flying in!!

And huge welcome to all the newbies on the thread these Girlies are just fabulous and fountains of knowledge!

Only one.more.day ladies you can hold on! Xx

Oh no hope it's just spotting and the witch doesn't show tomorrow

Thanks miss may and lovesmylovely.....guess you never know but will.know for sure tomorrow.i guess!

Preseed sounds like a great addition to.the ttc collection i may have to amazon it for next cycle! I may still test if not full.flow AF tomorrow but not holding out much hope!

My hubbie thinks we are all nuts but in a good way and just.like yours lovesmylovely the less he hears about cycles and ovulation the better! :)

So glad to.have you all xx

Welcome to the thread sweet! R U going to test on Saturday with the rest of us? :)

Yes this week is going so sloww!..im very emotional and moody today im almost certain af is almost here. My clearblue OPKs came today, next cycle will be the first using them so I can try to pinpoint when abouts I ovulate. I cant afford to get them every month so this will be a one off. I'm taking prenatal supplements and am super healthy, I also have 1 cup of green tea a day with honey and lemon and ive cut down on coffee and quit smoking so my body should be healthy and ready to be preggers so well see!
Is pre seed an American thing? I'm not sure if I've seen it over here? Roughly how much is it ladies?
I no I shouldn't give up yet..but im already looking forward to next cycle lol! X

I was going to test with you all on Saturday but think I might be out :( it was all going so well. I will be thinking off you all and wish you all the luck in the world xx

I'm out for testing. Got my CD21 progesterone back and I didn't even ovulate this month :nope: looks like its back to more hormones causing depression, mood swings, acne and weight gain :( not sure how much I can do this....

Hang in there girl! We're in it together.

Keep chugging. Sorry to hear you are out. Are you taking any meds? Just wondering who's using Clomid...I might be down that path soon. :hugs:

Clomid didn't make me ovulate. I did 2.5mg of Femara last month. Trying 5mg this month, then off to the RE

Hi Ladies,

I miss you all today. My day has been crazy busy.

First off, welcome to all the new comers. We love the addition to this thread. We are all in it together.

For those of u ladies who think AF is coming as long as it aint here yet we still in the game. So instead of thinking negative lets not try not to think about it at apll. I knw easier said then done. I been over here feeling and thinking the same way. Every time I feel something that is similar to the symptoms of AF I assume its coming. Well we wont knw for certain until it does. So until then....lets keep up those happy spirits!!!

Heres to hopeful thinking :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Just a quick reminder that it's not over until it's over. There are so many times while TTC that I felt period like cramps...like the really bad kind AF is coming any second kind....and then it would just disappear. I haven't gotten my BFP yet, but you just have to stay positive no matter what. Happy mommy happy baby to be. :happydance:

For those of you still waiting it out for Sept. 24th let me know and I'll try to put a list together!

Also, I'll be going to the dr. soon, and was just wondering what you felt had the least side effects, Clomid or Femara?

Baby dust to all, and all a good night. :dust:

I'm sorry twinkletoe - I hope it's just implantation bleeding, I know some women report it being like AF not just spotting....FX!!

I picked up a new pack of FRER today, I just need to have enough willpower not to pee on them before Saturday :D

I got a line at 9dpo and 11pdo but could not tell for sure what it was but today at 12dpo I got a nice and clear (but faint) positive.

Baby dust to all those still waiting to test. :dust:

I got a line at 9dpo and 11pdo but could not tell for sure what it was but today at 12dpo I got a nice and clear (but faint) positive.

Baby dust to all those still waiting to test. :dust:

Hi OmiOmen,

Congrats...can you post a pic plz? We would love to see ur :bfp:

Just a quick reminder that it's not over until it's over. There are so many times while TTC that I felt period like cramps...like the really bad kind AF is coming any second kind....and then it would just disappear. I haven't gotten my BFP yet, but you just have to stay positive no matter what. Happy mommy happy baby to be. :happydance:

For those of you still waiting it out for Sept. 24th let me know and I'll try to put a list together!

Also, I'll be going to the dr. soon, and was just wondering what you felt had the least side effects, Clomid or Femara?

Baby dust to all, and all a good night. :dust:

Hi Mrs. Mafiozo,

I'm testing on Saturday!!!

Just been to the loo at work and af has officially arrived so im out for tomorrow ladies!...good luck to everyone for tomorrow. Someone has to be the lucky BFP!
Bit sad but got to hide it at work :( ah well..looking forward to next cycle and sharing it every step of the way with eachother x

Huge Congrats omiomen!!! How exciting i am so.happy for you!! Heres to a very happy and healthy 9 months to you and bean! X

I'm testing on Saturday AM - even though it would be abit early for me -

Just been to the loo at work and af has officially arrived so im out for tomorrow ladies!...good luck to everyone for tomorrow. Someone has to be the lucky BFP!
Bit sad but got to hide it at work :( ah well..looking forward to next cycle and sharing it every step of the way with eachother x

Hey miss may me too for sure i am out! Was in the middle of a really complicated case in court when i had to rush to the toilet to discover AF in full force!! But onwards and upwards for us girlie and everyone else whe the witch got this month!!

Still.dying to get all those results from everyone tomorrow and over the next few days Irish baby dust
heading to you all! :)

I have a question.and sorry if it is silly but i still new at this. Ok so this cycle was 23 days so how do i know when is best to try this month? I have ordered some cheapie ovulation.sticks on amazon but if that just tells me.the day i ovulate then surely i would needed to have been having fun with.the husband so to speak in the days before that?! Sorry i so confused and really want to try and get it right this month! Also found Preseed on amazon so thats on its way too!! X

Ok, so Im loseing my mind over here. I started haveing this milky CM about 4days before ovulation. Then it got really thick 7dpo I mean thick like lotion. I took over the counter meds for yeast infection incase that was the culprit. But the milky CM never weent away. My cervix has been high this whole time. Ranging from frim to soft. Now my AF is due in 2days (on Sunday) and I still have this milky CM and my cervix is STILL high! I've been tired and cranky all month it seems like. Also normally this close tomy AF I want alot of sweets, yesterday I ate 3 oreos and thought I would Gag! I dont even like snickers anymore and they are my Fav. All I want is fresh fruit and Vegies. I took a preg. Test Monday at planned parent hood aand it came back negative....might have been to early. I havent noticed any imlantation bleeding yet...Is it all in my head. IS my body just acting up because we have been TTC. Or is this real....Come on Sunday! IS anyone else out there haveing these same symptoms or close?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->