Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

Just been to the loo at work and af has officially arrived so im out for tomorrow ladies!...good luck to everyone for tomorrow. Someone has to be the lucky BFP!
Bit sad but got to hide it at work :( ah well..looking forward to next cycle and sharing it every step of the way with eachother x

Hey miss may me too for sure i am out! Was in the middle of a really complicated case in court when i had to rush to the toilet to discover AF in full force!! But onwards and upwards for us girlie and everyone else whe the witch got this month!!

Still.dying to get all those results from everyone tomorrow and over the next few days Irish baby dust
heading to you all! :)

I have a question.and sorry if it is silly but i still new at this. Ok so this cycle was 23 days so how do i know when is best to try this month? I have ordered some cheapie ovulation.sticks on amazon but if that just tells me.the day i ovulate then surely i would needed to have been having fun with.the husband so to speak in the days before that?! Sorry i so confused and really want to try and get it right this month! Also found Preseed on amazon so thats on its way too!! X
I use an Android App called my days....have been useing it for a while to track AF and its dead on. My AF days are accurate and it tells you fertile days and ovulation day. I think my DF has been checking it out to, because he seems to want to :sex: alot on my fertile days :happydance:
:shrug:

I use an Android App called my days....have been useing it for a while to track AF and its dead on. My AF days are accurate and it tells you fertile days and ovulation day. I think my DF has been checking it out to, because he seems to want to :sex: alot on my fertile days :happydance:
:shrug:

Maybe he can 'sense' when you are ovulating. :)

Hi ladies! Congrats Omi! I sure hope there's more!
I had to take a test at dr this morning for physical :/ BFN the nurse possibly thought i was crazy when i asked to double check it myself. i think I'm going to wait. Today is 12 DPO, and AF is due next week. Just gonna wait it out

I got a line at 9dpo and 11pdo but could not tell for sure what it was but today at 12dpo I got a nice and clear (but faint) positive.

Baby dust to all those still waiting to test. :dust:

Congratulations :yipee::yipee::yipee:

Ok, so Im loseing my mind over here. I started haveing this milky CM about 4days before ovulation. Then it got really thick 7dpo I mean thick like lotion. I took over the counter meds for yeast infection incase that was the culprit. But the milky CM never weent away. My cervix has been high this whole time. Ranging from frim to soft. Now my AF is due in 2days (on Sunday) and I still have this milky CM and my cervix is STILL high! I've been tired and cranky all month it seems like. Also normally this close tomy AF I want alot of sweets, yesterday I ate 3 oreos and thought I would Gag! I dont even like snickers anymore and they are my Fav. All I want is fresh fruit and Vegies. I took a preg. Test Monday at planned parent hood aand it came back negative....might have been to early. I havent noticed any imlantation bleeding yet...Is it all in my head. IS my body just acting up because we have been TTC. Or is this real....Come on Sunday! IS anyone else out there haveing these same symptoms or close?

I've also got lots of lotion like CM and noticed bright veins on my breasts (but after some research the veins can appear before AF shows anyway) Fx for you

I got a line at 9dpo and 11pdo but could not tell for sure what it was but today at 12dpo I got a nice and clear (but faint) positive.

Baby dust to all those still waiting to test. :dust:

Congratulations!!! :happydance:

Just been to the loo at work and af has officially arrived so im out for tomorrow ladies!...good luck to everyone for tomorrow. Someone has to be the lucky BFP!
Bit sad but got to hide it at work :( ah well..looking forward to next cycle and sharing it every step of the way with eachother x

Ohh no!! I'm sorry hun :hugs:

I'm trying to stay optimistic but my Pre-AF tummy feelings are in full swing, not spotting or bleeding yet though! If this is not the cycle then I'm glad we'll all be together again next cycle and pretty close to in cycle days too!

Hello everyone!
I too am ttc after having iud for 5 years. Since having it removed I've had irregular :witch:
I have had a lot of :bfn: hoping this month iS different. 15 dpo :witch: due Monday which is Sept 24 . I feel this bubble feeling ( no it's not gas) its been happening for the past few days now. Feel a lot of pressure when I sit forward.

I hope its my month :bfp:

I hope it's your month too ttcforlemott3!! Good luck and welcome to our little group!

miss_may....

Oh Im so sorry to hear that, plz stay on the thread with us. You are apart this. :cry::cry::cry:

miss_may....

Oh Im so sorry to hear that, plz stay on the thread with us. You are apart this. :cry::cry::cry:

Of course ill stay on the thread..at least I can have a merry time at my friends 30th tomorrow night and I had a cigarette today after quitting whoops.be back to being healthy and happy on Monday tho :) who's still testing tomorrow? Looking forward to hearing everyones results :) x

Hi ladies, have had a totally crappy day. I'm trying to stay positive but it's so hard. I just found out that not one but TWO ladies at work are pregnant. Both of them are "oops" pregnancies....I'm happy for them, but I can't help feeling a little jealous. When do I get my turn?!?! I've been weepy all day and super cranky i feel like this is PMS and AF is around the corner. I'm trying to stay positive but it's hard. I really want this month to be our month...I know this is going to sound bad but I'm tired of having sex on a schedule. Now I know that I haven't been trying as long as some of you ladies, but how do you cope with these feelings??

Congrats on the BFP Omimen, well here's hoping there are some more in here, pretty sure so far ill be moving on to next month just got that af feeling. my fingers are crossed for all you lovelys. here's hoping there are somemore BFPs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->