Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

i got a line at 9dpo and 11pdo but could not tell for sure what it was but today at 12dpo i got a nice and clear (but faint) positive.

Baby dust to all those still waiting to test. :dust:

congrats!!!!!!
:d

Just been to the loo at work and af has officially arrived so im out for tomorrow ladies!...good luck to everyone for tomorrow. Someone has to be the lucky BFP!
Bit sad but got to hide it at work :( ah well..looking forward to next cycle and sharing it every step of the way with eachother x

miss_may....

Oh Im so sorry to hear that, plz stay on the thread with us. You are apart this. :cry::cry::cry:

Of course ill stay on the thread..at least I can have a merry time at my friends 30th tomorrow night and I had a cigarette today after quitting whoops.be back to being healthy and happy on Monday tho :) who's still testing tomorrow? Looking forward to hearing everyones results :) x

Im still testing tmrw...I hate that a few of u are out it makes me not wanna test. I just wanna wait til AF comes to let me knw im not preggos. I dnt want the disappointment of testing and gettin :bfn:

Just been to the loo at work and af has officially arrived so im out for tomorrow ladies!...good luck to everyone for tomorrow. Someone has to be the lucky BFP!
Bit sad but got to hide it at work :( ah well..looking forward to next cycle and sharing it every step of the way with eachother x

miss_may....

Oh Im so sorry to hear that, plz stay on the thread with us. You are apart this. :cry::cry::cry:

Of course ill stay on the thread..at least I can have a merry time at my friends 30th tomorrow night and I had a cigarette today after quitting whoops.be back to being healthy and happy on Monday tho :) who's still testing tomorrow? Looking forward to hearing everyones results :) x

Im still testing tmrw...I hate that a few of u are out it makes me not wanna test. I just wanna wait til AF comes to let me knw im not preggos. I dnt want the disappointment of testing and gettin :bfn:

Ditto Glam.

BFN for me but is too early for me to test so staying positive (trying) fx for everyone else testing today

Congrats mookerr!!! So exciting!!

Fx for you lozga!! Still early for you hopefully that bfp is just around the corner!

Good luck to all the other Saturday testers really looking forward to seeing those bfps coming in!! :)
Baby dust to all! X

miss_may....

Ditto Glam.

Fingers crossed girlies for the testing today!Positive thoughts!

Who is planning for next month ? I will be trying preseed does anyone use it? Does it have good reports?

Any one have that bubble like feeling?? Or am I loosing it??

Ttcforlemott3,

No ur not loosing it. I been having that feeling for the past 2 days. I thought i was going crazy cuz i had no idea why it was happening. But i think its over now

Hi Ladies,

Im scared to test bcuz Im feeling some major cramps and got this bubbly feeling in my stomach. I think it maybe my AF so I wanna wait to see wat happens later today.

And my temp went down today from 98.34 to 97.90 its still above my coverline but since it decreased that much its a sign that AF is coming :shrug:

BFN for me ladies! 12 DPO today so I'm not going to test again this cycle AF should be here in a couple of days.

Glam I know how you feel, I was a little scared to pee on a stick this morning too, it never gets easier seeing that oneliner but after 13 cycles you kind of expect it.

Well ladies looks like I will be moving onto the October thread with some of you. Apperently the test I posted is an error, funny how it's not in the instructions of it being a posibility though. The clock should not be in the display window when it turns positive. I decided to use the rest of my Pregnancy tests this morning just for the hell and SURPRISE! there all F***ing negative. I'm so hear broken, I even had my hubby read me the results while i was folding laundry expecting a negative, but no he was super excited cause it said YES+, I haven't even broken the news to him yet cause i am so hurt and embarassed. I have this lovely dark CM now which leads me to believe that B***H AF will show her face by tonight. I'm so angry and hurt! First Response will be hearing from me Monday Morning and i have NOTHING nice to say. I will be praying and keeping my fingers crossed for the rest of you testing.
:hug:
Mookerr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back