Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

Oh my goodness Mooker that is a cruel wicked thing to happen, I'm soo sorry hun :-(

So so sorry mooker that is just cruel. I hope you are ok x

Ok girlies we gotta get this thread back up and running so plans for next month, new things to try, any tips on when and how many times is best for having fun with the otherhalf?! I just trying to think of best way forward to next month for us all! All i know is that we will be there together and massive baby dust to those still in the game this month!! Looking forward to those bfps coming in! xx

AFM...still a very very faint line probably an evap line :(
I'm getting more AF symptoms so I'm probably out. I'm just waiting to see.

Ok girlies we gotta get this thread back up and running so plans for next month, new things to try, any tips on when and how many times is best for having fun with the otherhalf?! I just trying to think of best way forward to next month for us all! All i know is that we will be there together and massive baby dust to those still in the game this month!! Looking forward to those bfps coming in! xx

Hubby and I have decided to go in the city and spend a couple days there. If AF shows I'm going to ask the doctor if I can add Gonal-F to the femara that I'm taking. I need more than one follicle!!! We will continue to use preseed and I'm going to order some Maca as well.
FXD for the rest of you still waiting yo test and lots of sticky baby dust to all of us :D

Hey ladies :flower:

No sign of AF yet for me but I'm sure she'll be here tomorrow or Tuesday! This weird cycle is driving me nuts and I can't wait for it to over now so I can start again.

This time I'm going to be charting and using opk as normal and I honestly don't know what else we can do other than BD everyday, dh would love that! LOL

We are going to the UK on vacation mid October for 2 weeks and I still have so much to do before we leave so hopefully that will keep my mind occupied this cycle and maybe a BFP before we go!!

Hello ladies, hope you are having a nice Sunday :)
I drowned my sorrows a little last night so im on the sofa hungover today lol!
Going out on the town just made me realise even more how much I wanna stay in rubbing a big bump!
This cycle we are using clear blue opks amd I bought some concieve plus lube which seems just as good if not better than pre seed so might give those a go :) hopefully October is our month girlies! Hoping for a July baby, half my family are July babies including me so maybe its a lucky month :)
Sorry to hear that you are out Cassie hope you have a relaxing few days break with your hubby
Where in the UK are you going RAF? Sounds great! Wish I had something to keep my mind occupied. I need some tips for things to do so I dont obsess if anyone has any?
And yeah lets start up the new thread who's gunna do it?? Looking forward to next cycle..waiting for AF to bugger off so we can get started hehe :)
X

We're going to be visiting my family in the west midlands area and traveling around visiting friends/sightseeing so pretty much everywhere lol

Well ladies looks like I will be moving onto the October thread with some of you. Apperently the test I posted is an error, funny how it's not in the instructions of it being a posibility though. The clock should not be in the display window when it turns positive. I decided to use the rest of my Pregnancy tests this morning just for the hell and SURPRISE! there all F***ing negative. I'm so hear broken, I even had my hubby read me the results while i was folding laundry expecting a negative, but no he was super excited cause it said YES+, I haven't even broken the news to him yet cause i am so hurt and embarassed. I have this lovely dark CM now which leads me to believe that B***H AF will show her face by tonight. I'm so angry and hurt! First Response will be hearing from me Monday Morning and i have NOTHING nice to say. I will be praying and keeping my fingers crossed for the rest of you testing.
:hug:
Mookerr

Awwww no way Mookerr. Im so sorry :cry: :cry: I can only imagine how u feel rite now. I wish we all can come be there for u. Just knw we are here for u thru this thread. I got a :bfn: yesterday so im moving on to the next mnth with you. This time i got some digital ovulation tests so there wont be no mistaking if im fertile or not. Of course gonna use preseed and soft cups. Other than that im not doing too much different from last mnth.

AFM...still a very very faint line probably an evap line :(
I'm getting more AF symptoms so I'm probably out. I'm just waiting to see.

Hi cassieakasam,

Im getting more symptoms as well. So im just sitting bck waiting for her to show her ugly face :wacko:

Love it girlies onwards and upwards! Looking forward to new cycle too. Now i know i kinda asked this before but i am still confused i have bought internet cheapies opks now do they just tell the DAY you ovulate or a few days before ? Or should i splash out and buy clearblue or something? Just dont know! But hoping July babies are our babies!

So know what you mean miss may i kinda did the same last night and just want to be rubbing my.wee bump instead of bumping into.everyone at the bar! Xx

I had a negative test today at 10DPO NOT fmu! Do you think i could still be in with a chance?? Had some slight cramping 2 :( ... Period due in 4 days! Hopefully the witch will stay away!! FX. Baby dust to all :)

I think I'm going to switch to digital tests next month. I think I have "line eye" :)
I'm going for a blood test tomorrow so one way or the other I will know for sure.

I had a negative test today at 10DPO NOT fmu! Do you think i could still be in with a chance?? Had some slight cramping 2 :( ... Period due in 4 days! Hopefully the witch will stay away!! FX. Baby dust to all :)

Definitely still in with a chance try testing again at 12 dpo. According to fertility friend 10dpo is the average day for a false negative before a bfp!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you hun :D

Definitely still in with a chance try testing again at 12 dpo. According to fertility friend 10dpo is the average day for a false negative before a bfp!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you hun :D

I will test again in the morning with FMU and if negative im going to wait until my period is due :) TTC is sooo frustrating!! Especially after a loss :( BabyDust :hugs:

I think I'm going to switch to digital tests next month. I think I have "line eye" :)
I'm going for a blood test tomorrow so one way or the other I will know for sure.

I feel the same way. I already bought the clearblue digital ovulation test. It wont be no mistaken this time. No more tryna see if its pos or not. Digital will tell you clearly yes or no...so much better this way.

Well ladies looks like I will be moving onto the October thread with some of you. Apperently the test I posted is an error, funny how it's not in the instructions of it being a posibility though. The clock should not be in the display window when it turns positive. I decided to use the rest of my Pregnancy tests this morning just for the hell and SURPRISE! there all F***ing negative. I'm so hear broken, I even had my hubby read me the results while i was folding laundry expecting a negative, but no he was super excited cause it said YES+, I haven't even broken the news to him yet cause i am so hurt and embarassed. I have this lovely dark CM now which leads me to believe that B***H AF will show her face by tonight. I'm so angry and hurt! First Response will be hearing from me Monday Morning and i have NOTHING nice to say. I will be praying and keeping my fingers crossed for the rest of you testing.
:hug:
Mookerr

Mookerr....so sorry! I would be pissed too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->