Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

Wow loves you know your stuff thanks so much! So let me get this straight ...last month i had only 8 days between ovulating and AF ( i think) so if it turns out the same this.month should i.go and get b6 ? Only 2nd month.of counting days.and.ovulation etc so if.it happens 2 months in a row i guess i prob have a short luteal phase :-/

How boobies feeling loves?!

it could be. Are you temping at all? and how many days is your cycle usually??? And are u only using the opks? I think u said this is your first or second month using them.. so yes.. we'll just have to see how many days till af.. or even better hopefully we don't have to worry about it because you'll get a BFP :)
If you're not temping.. and feel comfortable with this.. the best other way to find out when O is happening after a Positive OPK is by doing a cervix check. (this takes a long time to understand what it feels like and whether it's high or low..
but with enough research and obsession you'll get 'er real quick lol :p

I know a lot.. yes.. lol but its not seeming to help me much.. since I can't get pg.. lol but I started being a little more relaxed about it (hence.. it being since JANUARY since I took a pg test until last cycle lol. )

AGH! anywhoo.. we'll just see how long this luteal phase is and see if B6 is even needed..

I'm A HUGE BELIEVER OF MACA! It helps with everything.. i can't even explain.. it's for both men and women.. so if the preseed doesn't work for me this cycle, then i'll go back to trying Maca and Preseed next cycle..

Nipples are still sensitive.. had that stinging slightly this morning.. but the worst of it went away.. I might have screwed myself on knowing which is what now... BECAUSE.. I just wanted them to be warm.. and I thought "HEY.. why not go tanning." Well I haven't gone in years (naturally darker complected) and figured i'd relieve the pain with warmth.. and get a little sexified for hubz.. :dohh: ya.. i'm a little burnt.. So now I can't tell if my :holly: are sore from tanning or the other.. :dohh:
i'm 6 dpo now! Woot!

Welcome New Threadlings! :hi:
We need more friends to chat with so theres always someone to talk to when we log on! We're in so many different timezones that it's hit and miss lol.
It's 12:32pm here in kansas :thumbup:!
Anywho I'm 24 Hubz is 27 we've been ttc for 3 years now.. :coffee: just waiting it out here keepin busy :laundry: :dishes: :hangwashing: :comp:

This little one here will always be my first baby :) I love her so much!
I just bought her christmas dress :) and thought I'd share.
This is my furbaby CocoBear She'll be 4 this December. I got her when I first started thinking about babies lol and she's been the most perfect one ever!! She's a Shihpoo. They make the best lovey dogs ever!

https://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z403/jenifer_rene06/Facebook/Cover%20Photos/425353_10150561946873204_2000277169_n.jpg

cute dog

mine r big ones big babys very well behaved also i have 3

my dogs were my first babies to they dress up also and they weight 100 and 110 lol

Loves thank you so much for all the information you really do no your stuff hehe :)
My cycles are usually 29 or 30 days long since having my coil removed in May so if I ovulate around cd 20-22 every month im guessing I too have a short luteal phase same as twinkle maybe? Im with U twinkle..vitamin B6 next cycle if all fails :)
I too have used digi opks for the first time this month...they R bloomin expensive hey?! Fingers crossed for BFPs this month so all our pennies can go on baby things :D lol!

I've been using using pregnacare conception vitamins this month for the first tine and I've read on various forums that it can delay ovulation...do you this can be true as I just do no know what to believe sometimes lol! I should be banned from google haha!
How R your boobies loves?
Welcome sbmack and babyt!! FX for you lovely ladies...where in the world are U guys? X

Love your pup loves! We have a beagle called ruby she's crazy, she's 4 and still acts like a puppy. its 9pm here in England..long day at work now sipping on a cuppa tea..i love the time zones :)
How do you upload piccys? Im on my phone I wonder if there's a way of doing it on here. We no what loves looked like from your piccy thought it would be nice to share some more :)
Hmmmm....

I really love the positive vibes in this thread.
I just ordered some early detection Internet cheapies so I will start testing on October 17th. The trigger shot should be out of my system by then.

May- you have to upload them from photobucket.. I started an account just for this site. Then you copy the image code in to you post.. thats what i do anyways..

YAY TESTING BUDDIES Cassie!!! Woot!

I just bought a test a little bit ago.. I was in a hurry because I was with His mom at the store.. and I told them what I needed (they're kept behind the counter) I just paid $7.00 for 1 test. Yikes... I thought it came with two! oh wellz

Phew just.spent my whole night after a full days work putting up curtains and furniture in our new.house and i am pooped!! Phew!!

So.happy about all our new girlies welcome one.and all!!

Thanks so much for all.the advice loves i guess i def have to wait and see.the length.of this phase and if lp is too short again i think i May.jump on the.b6 train!! Miss May hopefully you Wont need to jump on with me.but if we do then we can try it out together! :)

Loves i am first month.doing opks (digi) and as miss May says that.is going to get VERY expensive! I just counted ovulation as day after surge guessing i know! Have never temped.....seems like so.much work but i am.sure i can get used to it! And the cervix testing sounds even MORE complicated but loves as you said if you do enough research you can get good at ANYTHING!! :) miss May totally with.you can.we please start paying for a wee bundle instead of ourselves!!

Totally agree.with the photos we should do some uploading i Will get an account and see if i can work it out!

So.excited for the new.testing buddies and more lovely ladies from all.around.the world to talk to! Can just feel.those BFP's coming flying in.this month!! Worldwide baby dust! Xx

Ps loves .......your poor boobies!!
:-/ was a good idea! Hopefully the pink Will go.and they Will be perfectly bronzed!

twinkle and may- have you looked at them online? a friend of mine bought life 40 of them dirt cheap.. and they come with cheapy pg tests too!!!! i'll see what I can find..

oh snap! Check out this site girls! Amazon.. its' the way to go :thumbup:

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_...ps&field-keywords=cheap ovulation strips test

I'd start there.. :)

I got mine from here:
https://m.early-pregnancy-tests.com/3pregtesstri.html
Plus it's free shipping for anything over $14

Question for you ladies: Is anyone else worried about working out? I am on CD 16 and it is looking like I ovulated on CD14...but I am so afraid to do anything. I am prob over-reacting. I read that as long as you worked out before you conceive you should be fine but for some reason I act like I am going to damage the egg or something. LOL. Crazy, I know. :wacko:

I just tried attaching a photo and it said it was too large. :huh:

lol R22- I'm worried about how I haven't been working out! I was talking to hubz about it earlier saying I needed to start again.. :(

I forgot to say also.. that I lost my thermometer.. big no bueno. This isn't the first time though.. So I know it'll show up. I just pop it in my mouth sometimes and walk to the bathroom or something and put it down somewhere.. it has to be right under my nose :(!!

R22 I know exactly what you mean!!! I walk to the library about twice a week and it is about 1 hr. And 45mins each trip. I feel like when I do it I am goinv to kill my chances again!!!

I am on CD 17 today and will be ovulating tomorrow! DH and I are going to dtd on a daily basis still for nother week just incase I ovulate later than expected. He and I are hoping this is our month because if so My due date would be around our anniversary!

Loves I hope you find your thermometer! BTW I need a temping expert! I plan on starting next month if we don't concieve!!!

ohhhhh just worked out that if I get a BFP this month I will be testing on our anniversary and due 2 days before my birthday, surely those are wonderful omens!

R22, I have also been worried about working out. Yoga doesn't worry me but running and crossfit do. I feel like it could mess with implantation. From everything I've read though it doesn't. Oh well, I guess it's an excuse to relax during the TWW.

I got a positive OPK this morning! It was almost positive yesterday. We Bd'd yesrerday and will today and tomorrow. None on Friday and again on Saturday. We are leaving for NYC tomorrow for the weekend...going to a friends wedding. Hoping for a big city conception!!

I'm worried about not having fertile cm. i'm going to take robotussin and get some pre-seed. I am prettu sure I'm about to O bc I have cramping on my left side (it was my right last time) and I have itchy bb's.

Have fun making the babies ladies!

Whew, I am so happy to know I am not the only one that thought working out would damage an egg the size of the tip of a pin!! LOL!!!:haha:

This is my first month taking my BBT and finally got the crosshairs that said I ovulated on CD14.
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f816f

Cant wait to see how many BFPs we get this month! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"