Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

I just looked at my calendar and I'm on CD 14! Woo going by faster than I thought

Yay! For upcoming O and hooraahhh for the tww.. we got this..

I'm currently 4 dpo according to FF.. check out my chart.. my temp just keeps a climbing! Lets hope she just keeps climbin too!

Boring none the less though.. Time to get back to work.. we're finishing our back room addition to the house.. my new Laundry room WOOT.. yay for cleaning though.. boo..I am excited that OH finished building my closet last night.. that was a nice surprise.. welp time to get back to it tho!
:laundry: :dishes:

We are right there with you Loves... Home from.Spain tonight and moving into.new house this week building furniture everynight this week oh they joys!! ;-) but at least the week might go fast!!

Totally determined.not to stress this month of to test early i am convinced all the stress brought the witch so early last month!!

We are all here together girlies whatever silly symptom or stress we in it for the ling haul!!

We just getting ready for airport! :-( adios sunny Spain hopefully you brought me and my girlies luck!! Xx

Hey all! Sounds like everyone is doing great! So happy to hear the excitement from everyone.

DH made it home today so we :sex: and will do it again tomorrow before he has to get back on the plane. I tested + on OPK late Friday night so I am hoping we are able to get :spermy: to meet egg. FXd real hard!!

CD 14 for me... so excited to be on the same day as some of you!! :thumbup:

Here we go TWW!!!

CD 15 today!!! DH and I have neen dtd every night since after af left minus 1 day! I SHOULD ovulate at some point in time these next couple of days! I got the job I wanted plus my house has been completly cleaned so hoping that the positivity rwflects this month!!! I am only asking santa for a baby for Christmas!!! So hoping it happens!! Good luck to all of you beautiful ladies well!!!
:dust:
To you all!!

oh good luck Ashntony!!! Your chances seem super great with the bd'ing every day!

R-22- I'm praying you catch that eggy!! you had such a small window of time available.. so hopefully O happened today or tomorrow even! Have you had any O pains or CM or correlate with the + opk?

Hey all! Sounds like everyone is doing great! So happy to hear the excitement from everyone.

DH made it home today so we :sex: and will do it again tomorrow before he has to get back on the plane. I tested + on OPK late Friday night so I am hoping we are able to get :spermy: to meet egg. FXd real hard!!

CD 14 for me... so excited to be on the same day as some of you!! :thumbup:

Here we go TWW!!!

Yaayyy R22,

Sounds like there's still hope for you afterall. My fingers are definitely crossed for you. So I decided to not try this time around. Honestly I just wasnt in the mood. I was at first but then I guess my mood changed. I'll wait til next time.

Glam .. do you know for sure you O'd??

Morning Ladies.. First day of my now 3 week vaca starts!! I'm still going to go over and clean carpets and stuff to keep busy.. but I don't really HAVE TO.. :haha:

sweet.. only thing is.. there's no sleeping in for me.. its 6:22am here (got up at 5:30am with hubs to get him off to work) and now I can't get back to bed.. MUST HAVE COFFEE!!!! Well.. gmas house I come.. :coffee:

Glam .. do you know for sure you O'd??

Morning Ladies.. First day of my now 3 week vaca starts!! I'm still going to go over and clean carpets and stuff to keep busy.. but I don't really HAVE TO.. :haha:

sweet.. only thing is.. there's no sleeping in for me.. its 6:22am here (got up at 5:30am with hubs to get him off to work) and now I can't get back to bed.. MUST HAVE COFFEE!!!! Well.. gmas house I come.. :coffee:

Hey,

No i am not sure if i o'd or not. I cramped yesterday but i was too tired to get up and check my temp this morning. I just stayed sleep. Hopefully i can tell with my temp tmrw if i did or not.

oh good luck Ashntony!!! Your chances seem super great with the bd'ing every day!

R-22- I'm praying you catch that eggy!! you had such a small window of time available.. so hopefully O happened today or tomorrow even! Have you had any O pains or CM or correlate with the + opk?

Best wishes to you Ash!

Thanks Loves! I took my temp this morning and it is higher than it has ever been :happydance: so I am really hoping I ovulated yesterday and that everything works out. I am trying not to get my hopes too high though because I fear that BFN. :nope: Really wanted to try SMEP this month but with hubs gone that wasn't possible. We can always try it next month if we need to.

:flower: So happy to have you all here. <3

Hello Ladies! I have been gone for awhile, on vacation with DH. I am doing SMEP this month and am currently CD9. This is our first month doing SMEP and our 5th year NTNP but only our 2nd month fully TTC. FX it works and for our July babies!

I just started temping this month, but with vacation and being sick, I don't think my temps are accurate. So I will probably re-start next month.

awesome ladies!!!!! we are going to try on the 21st!!!! so exciting so i hope i can be with you ladies in july good luck all

Hey lovely ladies!

Ok so after seeing so many people talk about SMEP i finally looked it up! Sounds like i pretty good plan if i dont get my bfp this month!! Wont be as easy at home as it was en españa but still fun!!
:)

i have no idea when my AF is due this month with it being 5 days early last month so Will just have to go by dpo to decide when to test!

So do we know when we are testing this month ??!! Excited already not a good sign ! ;-) Xx

I am probably testing on the 29th or 30th. Hoping for an Anniversary BFP :)

I will be testing on the 18th which is a few days before AF but would like to find out before vacation.

I'm testing next week on the 18th if AF doesn't show... FF has me currently at 5 dpo.. :thumbup:!

Had the most horrible pains in my bbs last night.. (i know it's early but heregoes:) Yesterday evening I suddenly had this horrible painful stinging pains in my nipples. . Girls I don't even know how to explain it.. It's like the only way it would go away is if there was warmth on them. AND NOT A SHOWER... it wasn't until I was in there for a while and they started softening up did the water make them feel better. It lasted for about an hour THANK GOODNESS! It almost put me in tears because it just wouldn't go away!

So it went away.. then just came back today .. They just started to sting.. and hold them was the only thing I could do, because if anything grazed them like my bra or even the Air.. it almost put me in tears again today.. that was around 2:30pm. It's 7pm now and the horrible stinging pain has subsided.. but its lingering there... they just hurt..

I tried putting carmex on them (thats what OH told me to do.. he says they're just chapped? I think it's hormone related because I know what chapped looks and feels like.. and these puppies are not chapped.. Theyre in pain!
:(

Any of you had this before?! I need some relief!~

Haha.. look at my profile picture.. in relation to my last post! It's a perfect fit! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->