Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

I'm testing next week on the 18th if AF doesn't show... FF has me currently at 5 dpo.. :thumbup:!

Had the most horrible pains in my bbs last night.. (i know it's early but heregoes:) Yesterday evening I suddenly had this horrible painful stinging pains in my nipples. . Girls I don't even know how to explain it.. It's like the only way it would go away is if there was warmth on them. AND NOT A SHOWER... it wasn't until I was in there for a while and they started softening up did the water make them feel better. It lasted for about an hour THANK GOODNESS! It almost put me in tears because it just wouldn't go away!

So it went away.. then just came back today .. They just started to sting.. and hold them was the only thing I could do, because if anything grazed them like my bra or even the Air.. it almost put me in tears again today.. that was around 2:30pm. It's 7pm now and the horrible stinging pain has subsided.. but its lingering there... they just hurt..

I tried putting carmex on them (thats what OH told me to do.. he says they're just chapped? I think it's hormone related because I know what chapped looks and feels like.. and these puppies are not chapped.. Theyre in pain!
:(

Any of you had this before?! I need some relief!~

Loves, I hope it is a good sign. It def. could be an early sign of pregnancy. FXd for a + on the 18th. Test buddies!:friends:

Hi lovelies :hi:
Bored.. :yawn: thought of another cute name for our thread :D The Waiting Room lol

sigh.. time for bed I think lol

I'm testing next week on the 18th if AF doesn't show... FF has me currently at 5 dpo.. :thumbup:!

Had the most horrible pains in my bbs last night.. (i know it's early but heregoes:) Yesterday evening I suddenly had this horrible painful stinging pains in my nipples. . Girls I don't even know how to explain it.. It's like the only way it would go away is if there was warmth on them. AND NOT A SHOWER... it wasn't until I was in there for a while and they started softening up did the water make them feel better. It lasted for about an hour THANK GOODNESS! It almost put me in tears because it just wouldn't go away!

So it went away.. then just came back today .. They just started to sting.. and hold them was the only thing I could do, because if anything grazed them like my bra or even the Air.. it almost put me in tears again today.. that was around 2:30pm. It's 7pm now and the horrible stinging pain has subsided.. but its lingering there... they just hurt..

I tried putting carmex on them (thats what OH told me to do.. he says they're just chapped? I think it's hormone related because I know what chapped looks and feels like.. and these puppies are not chapped.. Theyre in pain!
:(

Any of you had this before?! I need some relief!~

Loves, I hope it is a good sign. It def. could be an early sign of pregnancy. FXd for a + on the 18th. Test buddies!:friends:

Loves ...really hope that is a sign of a bfp coming your way!! Although how horrible and uncomfortable for you! :-(

I could jump on that 18th Oct testing waggon!! Will be 12 dpo for me (i think!) so still early but.dont want to miss out on the fun! That is of course if the big bad AF doesnt get me first!!

Loves, hoping for a BFP for you! I'm only 1DPO on my first cycle actively trying and a bundle of nerves already!

As for the nipple thing, I hope it's an early sign for you because I had the exact same experience for the first 3 months of pregnancy with my now 7 year old. The only thing that helped was filling a basin with warm water and resting my boobs in it, or laying warm wet washcloths over them.

this sounds like an amazing sign loves! Fingers crossed for you !
I've just got my first positive opk this morning!..cd19 so its very late. Is it still possible to become pregnant? With only 11 days left until AF?
At least I no im ovulating now its just a bummer its late. Grrr!
lotsa love ladies!
:dust:

I've just got my first positive opk this morning!..cd19 so its very late. Is it still possible to become pregnant? With only 11 days left until AF?
lotsa love ladies!

miss May!! Woohoo for the positive opk! :) and i know what you mean about the short time until af as mine last time was only 8days but i am sure 10 days is fine and as you say at least the eggy is there !!

I have been looking into the poss that i might have a short leautal phase (not sure if thats the spelling) and seems to be that it is possible taking vit b6 can help lengthen time between ovulating and af????!!!

Anyone have any knowledge of this? I should officially be banned from Google! ;-) Xx

thank you ladies! Its still there.. lingering.. :grr:

May- you af isn't going to come days after O... After O every woman has their luteal phase to get through..

My luteal phase (the day after O- to the first day of af) is 13 days.. So after O occurs I know taht I have 13 days till she's here.. I usually O on cd 19 which means my cycle will go 13 days beyond that... till my next cycle starts..

so if you normally have a 28 day cycle... where u usually ovulate around cd 14.. then your luteal phase is about 14 days long. (it averages between 11-16 days.)

so since you just got a positive surge.. means you'll be ovulating today or in the next 24-48 hrs.. so you need to add 14 or so days on to that... and that is your testing days..

theres two halves to the cycle.. before O.. (i can't remember the right term) and Post O (luteal phase)

the number of days in the first half can change because your body is gearing up to O.. and sometimes doesn't quite get it.. so it'll gear up again and you'll possibly O..

But the number of days in the Last Half of your cycle Almost ALWAYS stays the same.. mine has been 13 days for the past 3 years that I've noticed.. and only once was it 12 days long..

Sometime your body tries to gear up.. and still never ovulates.. Thats what I believed happened to me last cycle... I have the PCOS so it's not uncommon to not surge enough to O.. but it's still so frustrating when that happens..

so after you O just add about 12-14 days to then.. and that's when AF/Test day is..

I think the only sure way of knowing how long your luteal phase is.. is by temping.. I think I have a picture of a couple of graphs here I can post up.. lemme see

I also read that it's hard to carry a pregnancy if you have a short luteal phase.. the baby needs at least 10 days or something.. so if you have a 9 day luteal phase.. and implantation takes 7-10;.. then your uterus might shed the lining before your bean has a chance to implant...the doctors do stuff for that.. And I think mostly It's Vitamin B6

I hope that made sense..

https://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z403/jenifer_rene06/ovulationgraphOvulationCoverline.png

ok.. see how each cycle varies from the cd1- O..? thers 33 days.. then theres 19 etc.. and look at my luteal phase.. its right on target.. with one day being 14dpo till af hit.. (I probably started spotting that day.. but didnt' mark cd1 till the next day because it wasnt a full flow

Wow loves you know your stuff thanks so much! So let me get this straight ...last month i had only 8 days between ovulating and AF ( i think) so if it turns out the same this.month should i.go and get b6 ? Only 2nd month.of counting days.and.ovulation etc so if.it happens 2 months in a row i guess i prob have a short luteal phase :-/

How boobies feeling loves?!

Hello Ladies! I'm new here...just joined, but have been lurking for a while.

I'm 31 and this is our 5th cycle TTC. Started using OPK's last month but didn't really know how to read them. I have a good feeling about this cycle. Going to try SMEP.

I'm thinking of picking up some Preseed because I'm not sure if I have EWCM. I don't need it to BD, but I figure it can't hurt. Thanks for all the knowledge and sharing!

Hey sbmack!welcome to our wee thread ! I too am new to.all this.and just started.using opks this month i used the digitals to be sure but i think that Will get expensive every month!!

If no bfp this month i def going to try SMEP too worth a go for sure!!

What.stage in your cycle are you in? X

Hi!

I too have been reading posts for a few weeks and figured I should join and start interacting with you all.

My husband and I decided last month that we wanted to conceive and this is our first month being purposeful with trying. Before BC, I wasn't very regular, so I have no idea about when things happen for me. I've been using all the good information about CM and paying attention to other body signals as to when we should BD. Hopefully it all pays off this month, but I'm very prepared for this to be a long process given my previous irregularity. The one major difference is that since starting BC I went from being obese to being in a healthy weight according to my BMI, so I'm hoping that will have an impact on my regularity.

Can't wait to hear about everyone's BFP's this month!

Think I am going to ovulate in the next couple of days! Having strong signs for it!!!

lotsa love ladies!

Miss May, It is most def. possible to get pregnant. :sex: Go, go, go! LOL!

Welcome Sbmack and BabyT2013!! :wave: What CD are you guys on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->