Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

:smug:Loves, you need to wait!! At least a few more days. 18th test buddies, remember!!

I dont have any prego signs yet....except gas.:smug: Ah well.

TWW is the worst!!!!

ok.. I just gotta stop thinking about it.. which is way hard right now

lol well thank you. I don't know enough to get myself pregnant.. but TTC for almost 3 years makes for lots of time for research lol

Thank you so much for all the shared knowledge and support. Three years is a long time. This will happen for you!! Hugs.

May, that seems like a strange thing for a dr. to say. If you don't ovulate will you still have a period? I guess if you don't have one then she could be right....seems strange to discount the test though.

Question for you lovely ladies? Do you drink while ovulating or after? I've been so obsessed and trying not to, but it just stresses me out too much worrying about it. If I have a drink or two and tell myself that it isn't effecting anything it is way less stressfull....and I've always heard 'stop thinking about it and it will just happen'. That's a whole other thread as I'm sure you've all been told the same thing if you've told people you are trying.

I do have some drinks when I want to. i don't get wasted drunk. but hubz and I mostly stay at home and if we're sitting here and I want to drink a few red beers I do. (I love tomato beer I use V8 juice though)

If it's a cycle that I'm really curious about then I dont.

I'm not a lush but I drink about 4 beers a week. Of course when I become pregnant I would stop drinking. But I don't think the small amount I drink does any harm. In fact.. it could help conception because sometimes we get a little silly and playful.. so it's not a bad thing in my eyes.

still here Loves, but I seem to be on a different time zone to all of you :)

Lol Loves I love red beers!, I dabble here in there to in a good drink, But I don't get mopped the floor, shit face wasted. I don't even know what you would call it, I have one and get sleepy. I'm lighter then a light weight if there is such a thing.
So how's everyone doing lately? I've just been keeping busy with work, and what not. Getting excited for Halloween that's for sure, anyone else? Besides everyone nearing the up and coming test dates with thier test buddies. lol I love Halloween, only day I can truly be myself, get dressed up random and let my crazy hang out lol. Well ladies the hubbys giving me the evil eye to get off the pc and snuggle lol. I'm out caio bellas!

No judging :) I myself an indulging in some smushed grapes ..lol Its kinda late here, but deary its watching baseball.. Go Tigers!

Hi ladies :hi:

whew.. thank goodness :haha: Are any of you dressing up this year? We talked about it, but didn't see it through.. and now I can't even remember what I wanted to be.. :shrug:

Lol I just put together random stuff, outrageous make up and call myself a clown lmfao:laugh:, so besides all that, I have a question for you gals. For the past two months now I have had consistent, extreme Brest tenderness. It seems as if they have gotten larger, and wowzer do those:boobs: hurt. Lol it's to the point that a wearing an underwire bra just kills, I'm stopping in at the docs tomorrow for some lab results and will be mentioning this, just curious if others have experienced this wicked titty pain.

Halloween is not really celebrated here, a few people dress up and have parties but you don't get trick or treating. I wish we did though, it looks like so much fun. I LOOOOVE any excuse to dress up.

um.. yes :wave: right here! My nipples have been on fire for the past couple of days. the actual breast itself isnt sore, its just my nips feel like theyre on fire/stinging! Theyre hard 24/7.. and it hurts.. :(

aside from the extremely painful nipples I have a small rash on my forehead, like a little mini breakout.? :shrug: I use proactive.. so I don't have acne.. so that might be another possible sign for me.. idk..

I'm glad 8 dpo is out of the way now!

um.. yes :wave: right here! My nipples have been on fire for the past couple of days. the actual breast itself isnt sore, its just my nips feel like theyre on fire/stinging! Theyre hard 24/7.. and it hurts.. :(

aside from the extremely painful nipples I have a small rash on my forehead, like a little mini breakout.? :shrug: I use proactive.. so I don't have acne.. so that might be another possible sign for me.. idk..

I'm glad 8 dpo is out of the way now!

I too am breaking out on my forehead which is something that never happens to me, but I knw its not a sign bcuz i gave up ttc this time. I decided to wait til next go round. So i would love to know why my forhead is breaking out.

The weird thing about this mnth is I was so eager to try to get pregnant then decided not to. Now looking at my chart i dnt even think i ovulated. Wat a shame. I wouldve had my hopes up high thinking i had a chance.

My Ovulation Chart

Hi I'm planning to test on the 31st of Oct. I'm feeling kinda anxious, excited but worried at the same time just incase no luck this month. With my first and 2nd baby though I got preggy both on the first month so hoping to be 3rd time lucky.

Morning lovely ladies (well for me anyway) everytime i go to sleep i seem to have missed a night of chats ! Stupid timezones!

I for one am just so so grateful for all of you lovely ladies it is just so nice to have somewhere to talk about whatever rubbish is in our heads!!

I have had absolutely NO symptoms or anything to.get excited about although those boobies dont sound pleasent girlies i really hope feels better soon!

My sister and my 2 wee neices are flying in from England tonight for the weekend so at least that will keep me occupied for another few days. Without this thread i think i would be going crazy already...... 18th for testing it is!! (as long as big bad witch doesnt ruin the fun)tick......tock.......tick.....tock........

Hi Twinkle, guess we are on at the same time, though its coming into evening for me :) I plan to try and hold out til the 22nd to test which is 14dpo.... but I will probably cave earlier.

Hey Taralyn, i was saying earlier that i really dont know when to test this month as AF came 5 days early last month! I guess i just gotta go by dpo and i am supposed to be testing with a few other girls on here on the 18th which will be 12 dpo for me (i think) which i know is early so will try and not get excited about it! Will just use a cheapie and save the cb digi until later! Sooooo hard to wait isnt it! 14dpo sounds like a good time to test although good luck holding out!! ;-)

Hi ladies. I'm ttc my # 3 and final! I have two boys we want a girl. My ttc journey started out as a scare of me thinking i was preg. I had been taking the pill then i had a very light af and the dh started seeing changes with me (tmi, clear sticky liquid from breast) and cramps, mood swings, weird appetite etc. I have been dead set against having another for so long and when this happened i freaked! He kept on with me until i finally hit some baby blues! So now were officially trying! I got a bfn yesterday but my af isn. 't due until 23so I'm just waiting it out. If I'm not then i was def ovulating and am hopeful! lookin forward to sharing this experience with you all. Good luck to everyone hope for bfp for you all!

Well CD20 today!!! Still no ovu but I have till Monday! 19 days till testing!!! I am so excited!!!! I am super positive about this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->