Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

So I'm sitting here on the sofa, eating some chocolate bars, drinking milk, crying like a baby! I'm watching this show called " I'm Having Their Baby ", about women having babies, and giving them up for adoption, their journey, and struggle, and how hard it is to make such a hard decision, for another couple to have the fulfilment of loving and raising a baby, to a child and so on. The one woman in the show made me cry a few times the other one pissed me off and made me cry. Anyone else catch a glimpse of this show too?

Mookerr, I love that show!!!

Tara- it's not too early for implantation to be starting..

Mooker- I missed that show.. lol sorry it had you in tears lol :hugs2: teehee..

afm- 10 dpo.. and my temps continue to rise!!! LOOKS AT MY CHART!! It looks like a story book pregnancy chart.. BUT!! dont kill me OH and I came to town last night to see one of his friends from Colorado.. I knew I was going to have a couple drinks, so I tested :blush: :BFN: oh wellz.. good excuse to drink... I only had 4 beers and called it a night. I was ready to go by 11pm..

LADIES>> I"M GETTING EXCITED ABOUT MY CHART! I'm hoping it's not a bust!

Loves, 5 more days and we are testing!! Who else is testing the 18th or 19th??

I'm just joining in with you gals now. AF is due 22/10. I am so anxious to be pregnant. I hope I am not stressing my body out. How early does everyone check or do you wait until the day AF is supposed to arrive? Just curious. I have only test prior twice and both times were BFN. Disheartening. I hope this is the month. I would really love a June/July or August baby and we have been actively TTC for 5 months now and NTNP for 11 months. I'm starting to get a different angle of the baby blues. :(

I would like to join you, ladies. I have 2 kids and am TTCing my 3rd after a tubal reversal in March. I am on cycle 9 and AF is due Tuesday or Wednesday. I like you Longing am starting to get the "no baby blues" :cry:

Hi, im due to test on 22nd/23rd. I've posted a few messages on here and had little or no replies so will be nice to talk to someone around the same CD. I'm currently 9 dpo and experiencing extreme tiredness, vivid dreams and broken out in spots which is unusual for me. So fingers crossed for both of us :)
I'm ttc #1 btw...good luck with lucky number 3 :)
Look forward to hearing from U mookerr
Laura x

I am also due to test the 22. Hoping that this it the month.
I had 2 days where I was just exhausted and could barely stay awake in the middle of the day. I just kept nodding off while reading (but that always seems to do it for me). I guess now that I have joined the forum I am symptom stalking and looking into it too much perhaps. I am going in spurts where I eat smaller portions d/t lack of appetite and then occassionally just binge on food. Today I have the crampy feeling that I always get prior to my period. So I hope that is a good sign since it is a week early for that. I usually get that feeling a day or 2 before AF arrives. I am not one to test monthly. I am so used to disappointment as it took nearly a year to conceive #2, that I stopped buying tests a few months into trying. I did pick up 3 tests at the dollar store the other day though :) as they are 25IU which is a pretty decent sensitivity. I used them to test when I got my BNP with #2, so I know they work. Tested last night (BFN) since I have had more symptoms this month than before (may just be more aware since joining on here though :)) Probably way too early anyways, so I am still in high hopes of good news soon. Are you waiting until the 22 to test and is that when the :witch: is set to storm down the door?

I would like to join you, ladies. I have 2 kids and am TTCing my 3rd after a tubal reversal in March. I am on cycle 9 and AF is due Tuesday or Wednesday. I like you Longing am starting to get the "no baby blues" :cry:

How old are your kids? I have 2 girls :) Hoping for a boy if I ever get pregnant again...which feels like ages away, if ever, at the moment. I just want to be there already.

My daughter is 10 going on 16 and my son is 9. Oh wants a boy since this will be his first biological child, but we will be happy with either.

I find it funny because my husband told me before we knew the gender of our first that he only made men. No we have 2 little girls ;)

I find it funny because my husband told me before we knew the gender of our first that he only made men. No we have 2 little girls ;)

I feel like this is going to be me! DH wants a boy and always refers to our future child as a "he" so I know we are probably going to be jinxed and have girls! LOL

I told him that if we have a girl its his sperm that made it that way..he said nope, because I was the last "keeper" of the sperm so I choose what it is! LOL. Its a big joke with us.

Welcome aboard ladies!
longing4three- I have two girls and hubby is hoping for a boy, I just want healthy lol
R22- that show was hard to watch with the one woman who had an affair an didn't want her baby cause her husband was leaving her, then she changed her mind in the end, dragging along two other couples who couldn't have a baby.

CD 21!!! 18 days till testing!! Lots more cm today so o should be happening tomorrow!!! DH and I are going to get super busy today and tomorrow!!! So ready for 10-31!!!! Hoping for a BFP

Ashntony- Today tomorrow and the day after O! Just for extra chances! Gotta keep those bases covered! lol

Welcome Ladies! We love friends to chat with!

I have some exciting news ladies! Not a bfp though... lol but almost as good!!

Hubz and I bought a puppy today! We now have a 3 1/2 month old Boston Terrier named Sadie. :) Will post pics soon. I'm so happy about it though! Shes absolutely adorable.
Maybe its a sign of baby feveragain because I got my other baby Cocobear when I first started getting baby fever almost 4 years ago.
So that stated.. it'll be a double plus to get a bfp... BUT if we can't ever have kids we have 2 beautiful furbabies <3Cocobear and Sadie<3

I'm really glad we did get another dog though.. I really wanted Adam to have his own precious pup. Cocobear is my dog.. true to form.. MOMMYS GIRL!
So I'm purposely giving her to Adam when she starts getting tired so she can be a daddys girl! We'll see how this goes.

But thats my news!

Loves, YAY! I have a Boston too and we got one for the same reason. I had Sammy my little male Chug (Chihuahua/Pug) and we wanted to get another for hubs. So we adopted cute Josie. She is a sweetheart and such a clown. Boston's are so fun and definitely keep you smiling. :flower:

Congrats on the puppy. I have an almost 3 year old Weimaraner. She is such a goof and a handful. As soon as we were moving into our first house I started searching for my furbaby. She is sooo big and clumsy, yet smart all rolled into one. A big handful at best, but we love her. She just thinks she is so small. She is great with the girls though so I don't mind tripping over her all over the house. She is ALWAYS underfoot (or stepping on my feet - ouch). Her name is Zoe...should have named her shadow though. She is like a shadow and never leaves your side.

Thanks Girls! :)

I guess I should have said adopted too instead of buy lol aww. yea she's Perfect! Its also going to give Adam some practice in his own way too. He's already telling me what she likes and doesn't like! LOL!

This should help take my mind off ttc and all those baby making thoughts.. Now I have this new baby to train..

Speaking of... :shrug: Idk how different it is to train a second pup.. I forgot a lot of what I did to train cocobear.. hmm.. any advice?

Excuse my mountain man ladies.. lol This is Sadie. Looks like they're already attached <3

https://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z403/jenifer_rene06/Sadie3.jpg

Excuse my mountain man ladies.. lol This is Sadie. Looks like they're already attached <3

https://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z403/jenifer_rene06/Sadie3.jpg

That is so precious. My furbaby was more work than my first child and Tori was under 1 year when we brought the pup home. I don't know what I was thinking. God love her. Tori always tells me that Zoe is her best friend though. Just glad the hard part of the early dog years is behind us. She was by far our hardest dog to train. I just dread the day when we have to say goodbye :( Explaining death to kids is one of those simultaneously unsettling and reassuring things. They get it. And yet it's far away enough that they don't. Until they do. And it's heartbreaking when they do.
**I hope she lives forever...Weimaraners tend to have a shorter lifespan that other breeds because of their deep chest.

Ashntony- Today tomorrow and the day after O! Just for extra chances! Gotta keep those bases covered! lol

Welcome Ladies! We love friends to chat with!

I have some exciting news ladies! Not a bfp though... lol but almost as good!!

Hubz and I bought a puppy today! We now have a 3 1/2 month old Boston Terrier named Sadie. :) Will post pics soon. I'm so happy about it though! Shes absolutely adorable.
Maybe its a sign of baby feveragain because I got my other baby Cocobear when I first started getting baby fever almost 4 years ago.
So that stated.. it'll be a double plus to get a bfp... BUT if we can't ever have kids we have 2 beautiful furbabies <3Cocobear and Sadie<3

I'm really glad we did get another dog though.. I really wanted Adam to have his own precious pup. Cocobear is my dog.. true to form.. MOMMYS GIRL!
So I'm purposely giving her to Adam when she starts getting tired so she can be a daddys girl! We'll see how this goes.

But thats my news!

Xongrats on the puppy! Too cute! And we will be two days until TWW... :/but seems like such a long time though. Hope that it goes by fast! Keeping my fx'd I am so ready for my first BFP and H&H9 months following...

Thanks ladies! Look at my temps today!! YAY They keep going higher!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->