Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

I keep caving and testing, even though I said I wouldn't be a poas addict this month. BFNs so far, 10 dpo. I accidentally took a test at 3 and 5 dpo :lol: because FF said I had ovulated earlier than I actually did. So yep, I am FAIRLY certain I am 10 dpo right now. AF is due on the 16!

lol well thank you. I don't know enough to get myself pregnant.. but TTC for almost 3 years makes for lots of time for research lol

Thank you so much for all the shared knowledge and support. Three years is a long time. This will happen for you!! Hugs.

May, that seems like a strange thing for a dr. to say. If you don't ovulate will you still have a period? I guess if you don't have one then she could be right....seems strange to discount the test though.

Question for you lovely ladies? Do you drink while ovulating or after? I've been so obsessed and trying not to, but it just stresses me out too much worrying about it. If I have a drink or two and tell myself that it isn't effecting anything it is way less stressfull....and I've always heard 'stop thinking about it and it will just happen'. That's a whole other thread as I'm sure you've all been told the same thing if you've told people you are trying.

Sbmack, believe it or not I understand where you are coming from. I am a beer and wine lover! I stopped drinking beer but had a glass of wine the night DH and I dtd. For me, I think one or two is ok when ttc.

Hi all,

I have got my first amazing OPK this morning.:cloud9: I have never had one such a positive LH before in the 21 months of trying... I'm hoping this is a good sigh. I will be testing on the 20th as I have very short LP 9dpo to 12dpo tops. It's my birthday on the 21st so I will be testing either the day before or the morning of my birthday. 21st will be 9dpo. Baby dust to all... I hope to meet some lovely ladies on here. x
https://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i311/blackpotionrose/20121012_090743.jpg

Hey guys! I am having cramping in my tummy feels like AF coming :-( tomorrow will be CD 23 which would be exactly the cycle length of last month(ignore ticker completely.) Thing is that i am really worried about my luteal phase now as that would mean only 7-8 days which is def not enough for a sticky bean :-( if AF comes soon it will most def be Vit B6 for me as a start but will doctor even listen to me if i go? Thanks for any help i am just really worried that this is a bad sign for ttc!

How are the rest of you lovely ladies feeling today? I see we have a poas addict in out midst -tekkitten :)

Re. The alcohol i agree with most of the general views that its fine to have a few...... I prob had a few too many viño rosados in the sun in Spain when i was away last week but couldnt resist! ;-) xx

Hey guys! I am having cramping in my tummy feels like AF coming :-( tomorrow will be CD 23 which would be exactly the cycle length of last month(ignore ticker completely.) Thing is that i am really worried about my luteal phase now as that would mean only 7-8 days which is def not enough for a sticky bean :-( if AF comes soon it will most def be Vit B6 for me as a start but will doctor even listen to me if i go? Thanks for any help i am just really worried that this is a bad sign for ttc!

How are the rest of you lovely ladies feeling today? I see we have a poas addict in out midst -tekkitten :)

Re. The alcohol i agree with most of the general views that its fine to have a few...... I prob had a few too many viño rosados in the sun in Spain when i was away last week but couldnt resist! ;-) xx

Twinkle, I am hoping it is a sticky bean kind of cramp for you. FX!

The weird thing about this mnth is I was so eager to try to get pregnant then decided not to. Now looking at my chart i dnt even think i ovulated. Wat a shame. I wouldve had my hopes up high thinking i had a chance.

My Ovulation Chart

HI GLAM!
I passed out last night :sleep: so to answer your question today.. no there's no clear O pattern.. but if tomorrows temp is as high or higher than todays temp, then I'd guess that O happened yesterday?!? Did you have any signs? Or possibly bd last night or the the past few nights?? :D PMA! lol

Look at my chart?! :shrug: It does look pretty good so far I think :shrug: hope my temps keep climbing!
9 dpo today

Hi Tasha :hi: Thanks for joining! Yea I'm interested to find out whats going on with your cycle.. Lots of happy babydust!!!

Ashntony- I'm right there with ya girl!! Total PMA this cycle! :cheers: to BFPS!

:hi: Kyisha- Yep! I'd say that's a surge if I ever saw one! O is right around the corner!! Get to :sex:!!!!! Do you use any other methods than the OPKS?

Twinkle- I soo hope it's implantation or something! I'm so curious about your cycle too because of how short it is?! Do you mind if I ask about how much you weigh? I've heard that can happen if you have a low BMI.. a girl I used to work with was the same way, she's was military and had zero bodyfat on her. But it can go the opposite way too.. if your a little heavier of a person, then your cycles seem to be too long.. (annovulatory) Me, I'm now 187lbs. I was 204 a couple months ago I have had crazy long cycles at times. 60+ days.. now that I've lost some weight they have balanced out some. (I truly believe my last cycle was annov though.. because my temp never soared like it is right now and usually does after o) :shrug: I wish I was a doctor.. should have been my profession.

*EDIT* Read this and had to say before I was corrected that a person can be lighter or heavier and still have regular cycles! It just depends on you and your hormones.. I was just saying patterns I've noticed

I keep caving and testing, even though I said I wouldn't be a poas addict this month. BFNs so far, 10 dpo. I accidentally took a test at 3 and 5 dpo :lol: because FF said I had ovulated earlier than I actually did. So yep, I am FAIRLY certain I am 10 dpo right now. AF is due on the 16!

OMG girl! Your chart looks AMAZING!! I bet you have a bfp right around the corner! When do your temps normally start dropping before AF? mines about 11-12 dpo (13 day luteal phase) GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK!!

Hi r22 :wave: how are you feeling today!

Hey Loves! I am doing good. I almost wish my bbs hurt so I could be right there with you guys. I know everybody isn't the same but we are all searching for those signs that maybe, just maybe, we ARE preggo. And to be honest....I had a bb job so I may not get the feelings you guys get. :blush:

Just hoping and praying this is our month!!

Currently at 5 dpo and here is my chart...

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f816f//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Calendar

The weird thing about this mnth is I was so eager to try to get pregnant then decided not to. Now looking at my chart i dnt even think i ovulated. Wat a shame. I wouldve had my hopes up high thinking i had a chance.

My Ovulation Chart

HI GLAM!
I passed out last night :sleep: so to answer your question today.. no there's no clear O pattern.. but if tomorrows temp is as high or higher than todays temp, then I'd guess that O happened yesterday?!? Did you have any signs? Or possibly bd last night or the the past few nights?? :D PMA! lol

Look at my chart?! :shrug: It does look pretty good so far I think :shrug: hope my temps keep climbing!
9 dpo today

Loves,

I have been feeling cramps periodically over the course of days but no temp rise, so I would guess that im just not ovulating this cycle. I havent been bd'n bcuz i didnt wanna try this cycle. I was waiting til next cycle. But i did bd once this week. Your chart looks amazing, i hope ur temps stay up.

Hi tekkitten,

Its funny that u said accidentally tested. I couldnt stop laughing. I think we all have the urge to test. Being an addict is fun. Here's to hoping for a :bfp: for u this month.
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi all,

I have got my first amazing OPK this morning.:cloud9: I have never had one such a positive LH before in the 21 months of trying... I'm hoping this is a good sigh. I will be testing on the 20th as I have very short LP 9dpo to 12dpo tops. It's my birthday on the 21st so I will be testing either the day before or the morning of my birthday. 21st will be 9dpo. Baby dust to all... I hope to meet some lovely ladies on here. x

Hi Kyishattc3,

Congrats to u on those tests. There is no mistaken those lines are definitely positive. Get ur freak on girl!! Good Luck to u this month!!

I completely agree twinkle that when we go to sleep everyone on the other side of the world seem to have gotten home from work and having a good ol chat on here!..takes a while in the morning to catch up
Its almost 9pm here..had a busy day at work today with the babies and now got my 2 year old niece to stay. She's just gone in to bed..love practising my mummy skills hehe. :)
Aww I love Halloween absolutely love dressing up and waiting for the kiddies to come knocking bless them :) hiya taralyn!.. Ahh we now have an Aussie to complete the group hehe :)
One of my best friends is living in Sydney at the moment would love to come out some time :)
Some of you ladies are having amazing signs and symptoms and by the looks of your charts I think well have a few BFPs this month :D
I also was wondering about alcohol..i dont drink regularly but every month or so my friends will invite me out or someone is having a party...or its someones birthday and the drinks are flowing. I dont want to tell them the reason im not getting drunk as its our little secret we are ttc at the moment..so its a tricky one what do I say or how much can I drink without ruining my chances?
I had the funniest thing today
.was sat eating dinner and I suddenly got a really heavy nose bleed? I cant remember the last time this has happened and just thought it was completely random. Im completely healthy so not sure where it came from? Im not symptom spotting but could this be a good sign as I read it is linked to pregnancy.
Hmmm strange lol!
So pleased to hear everyone is super positive...send your positive vibes my way!
:)

Hi all,

Great lines!
I am CD13 waiting for my +
I want a line like yours! That is super positive! Get going on your :sex: !!

:dust::dust:

Hi tekkitten,

Its funny that u said accidentally tested. I couldnt stop laughing. I think we all have the urge to test. Being an is fun. Here's to hoping for a :bfp: for u this month.
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Lol! Thank god for internet cheapies hey?? I thought I was 6 and 8 dpo then, which is still sooo super early. But I would never test at 3dpo normally :lol:

So I'm sitting here on the sofa, eating some chocolate bars, drinking milk, crying like a baby! I'm watching this show called " I'm Having Their Baby ", about women having babies, and giving them up for adoption, their journey, and struggle, and how hard it is to make such a hard decision, for another couple to have the fulfilment of loving and raising a baby, to a child and so on. The one woman in the show made me cry a few times the other one pissed me off and made me cry. Anyone else catch a glimpse of this show too?

Hi all,

How exciting! Congrats and good luck!:flower:

I've been trying really hard not to symptom spot too early, I saw my OH do it only to be disappointed month after month, but now it's me and suddenly I understand! At this point I'm thinking that I'm either getting a very early period?? (I thought that a couple of days ago too) or something else a bit more exciting. My boobs are killing me:huh:, they are heavy and sore and I'm feeling a kind of pressure in my lower stomach that is suggestive of period pain kind of. I am trying to remember if I felt anything really early when I was pregnant with my daughter, I wasn't actively trying at the time though and I wasn't looking for symptoms. I also had irregular cycles so it took me a few weeks to realise I was even late.
I don't know!!!!!!:fool:
I'm trying not to get myself all worked up at 5dpo, the logical part of me says that it's way to early any way... but another part of me wants to go POAS :haha: even though I know its way to early for that for sure. Arrgghghhh someone tell me this wait doesn't go forever!:wacko:

Tara- it's not too early for implantation to be starting..

Mooker- I missed that show.. lol sorry it had you in tears lol :hugs2: teehee..

afm- 10 dpo.. and my temps continue to rise!!! LOOKS AT MY CHART!! It looks like a story book pregnancy chart.. BUT!! dont kill me OH and I came to town last night to see one of his friends from Colorado.. I knew I was going to have a couple drinks, so I tested :blush: :BFN: oh wellz.. good excuse to drink... I only had 4 beers and called it a night. I was ready to go by 11pm..

LADIES>> I"M GETTING EXCITED ABOUT MY CHART! I'm hoping it's not a bust!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->