Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

Hello ladies! I'm awaiting my dr appointment Tuesday. Still no AF :/

I have some good news also! He asked me to marry him! It wasn't like the down on one knee thing like we all want. Lol he's definately a straight shooter. "So, do you wanna get married this year?" Me "Sure, sounds good." "Ok, we'll look at rings."

We decided on small, just family and close friends :) I can't wait for him to be my husband!

Loves, that pic is sooooo cute!!! And your chart is looking great!! :thumbup:

Jeslyn, Congrats!! :happydance: All kind of happiness going on here!

I have been spotting since yesterday...hoping we get a sticky bean this time...and have mild/dull cramps. I am loving my chart but when I do research on it they say: "Some women with charts that show this pattern turn out to be pregnant. But many do not." LOL! They're killing me. :dohh:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f816f//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Calendar

Mooker your chart looks awesome! Great temp rise ! Along with spotting! It seems so PROMISING!! Woo hoo!!

Jeslyn!! YAY!! Do you know about when you'll tie the knot?? We're talking about middle of next year! He wants to elope (to avoid the planning etc) but he promised me no courthouses.. I'll be the only daughter that my dad can walk down the isle.. my twin sister got married 6 years ago, right after high school. It was beautiful, but quick courthouse wedding. Its romantic because they didnt' want to wait.. they just wanted to get married :)
and my older sister isn't likely to ever get married. She's about to have a baby here in a couple weeks.. but i don't think she's in to the marriage scene..

Ok, i spoke too soon.. The witch has arrived. I'm kinda happy to try again. CD1!!

ladies. don't kill me.. cuz i'm geting excited.. but I saw my temp go up some more today.. so I tested :blush: :bfn: though :( :shrug: idk what to think...

Were thinking new years, loves. It will be perfect!

well if Af comes.. i'll only be a couple days behind ya jeslyn.. If this cycle is a bust.. then ima really try the preseed hardcore... and the maca~!

OOh fun! That was our first thoughts, my dad said thats what him and my mother wanted to do, but its really hard to find a pastor to marry on that day.. so I hope you can find one! They ended up getting married on the second..

I'm going to upload a pic of my chart so you can see how much we Bd'd through O.. brb

His mom talked to the pastor, and he said any day to get this guy to settle down! Lol

Woo! I get to actually open my preseed! Good luck to us! I'm on my way to flag football and cheerleading with the twins. Total cuteness.

ok I took this a couple days ago.. so the temps aren't updated.. but look how much we bd'd.. id say our chances are pretty good.. don't ya think?

https://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z403/jenifer_rene06/chart.jpg

Lookin good loves! I'm going to temp this cycle.

Its definitely worth it! It can be obsessive though!

I found a funny picture...

YOU CAN BE ANYTHING YOU WANT TO BE :haha:

https://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z403/jenifer_rene06/imatowel.jpg

eeeeeeeep congratulations jeslyn...thats so exciting! remember to post a piccie when u find a ring :)
mikey and i have been together almost 6 years and still no ring haha...im happy to elope as i just wanna be married to the guy but he is waiting for 'the right time'...i dont mind i no itll happen eventually and i want a baby more so we are focussing on that :)
LOVES...i definitely agree you have a great chance this month! loving the pics by the way i might have a looksie for a reasonable one of myself :)..the cat one is hilarious haha!
Im trying not to symptom spot but im not exactly imagining them they are definately there...had another nose bleed today and ive read this can be linked to pregnancy due to increased blood flow..has anyone heard of this?? plus tender nips which i never get and lots of cm...i am feeling super positive but hate being too positive just incase i get let down....argh it is such a rollercoaster all this hey?!
FX sticky bean dream team!!!

Thanks MAY!- Yes I have heard of nosebleeds in early PG. Its ok to be positive! Look at me! lol haha. Ive learned to expect af each month.. and say when she gets here.. but hopes she doesnt show.. its a little easier for when she does..

idk why I put that Cocobear is 4yrs old in my siggy.. she's not 4 till december.. sheesh.. look at me haha

Thanks loves..yeah I haven't had a nose bleed in years its just so random. I really really hope I am but at least if im not I learn not to take so much notice of signs and symptoms lol!
I've only been ttc for 5 months and everytime af shows it really depresses me, how have you done it for so long? I thought my age meant id concieve straight away as im only 22 but im learning that everyone is different and its all a game of timing and luck really, giving that you are healthy etc.
I cant remember how old everyone is on here sorry but I worry sometimes that people would look down at me for being young and ttc. Im 22, oh 23 we are both in successful positions at work and live together so we are financially and deffo emotionaly ready for a lil one but does anyone ever get the feeling people judge before they even no a situation?
Like doctors or just people in general really? Or is it just me being paranoid lol!

Thanks loves..yeah I haven't had a nose bleed in years its just so random. I really really hope I am but at least if im not I learn not to take so much notice of signs and symptoms lol!
I've only been ttc for 5 months and everytime af shows it really depresses me, how have you done it for so long? I thought my age meant id concieve straight away as im only 22 but im learning that everyone is different and its all a game of timing and luck really, giving that you are healthy etc.
I cant remember how old everyone is on here sorry but I worry sometimes that people would look down at me for being young and ttc. Im 22, oh 23 we are both in successful positions at work and live together so we are financially and deffo emotionaly ready for a lil one but does anyone ever get the feeling people judge before they even no a situation?
Like doctors or just people in general really? Or is it just me being paranoid lol!

Miss May, people do judge. I think 22 is good if you are ready. It is hard for me to accept it when people are still in high school and have a baby. But it is there life not mine. All I can do is worry about me. I'm 33 and feel like I need to hurry up and get prego before my eggs dry up. LOL! (I know people get prego after 35 all the time these days).

Well I am definitely ready, I've been ready since I was 18 but we've been sensible about it and waited for all the right things to be in place before we started trying. I've travelled and had my fun and now im ready to be a mummy..i just so happen to have gotten to the stage at 22. Age doesn't determine what type of parent you are does it..it just bugs me when people judge. I haven't experienced it yet but feel I might do if I got preggy
Aww bless ya! How long have you been ttc? I dont think youve got anything to worry about 33 is still young youve got a while left yet before they 'dry up' lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->