Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

Miss May, My sister was the same as you. She was ready to have kids right away and had her first at 20. Everyone is different. She now has 4!

We have only been trying since July 2012 so not very long. But it has taken me this long to even want kids!! Now I REALLY want one. When it's time, it's just time and you know it....no matter what your age is. :winkwink:

LovesI love your Signature! that's so nice!
Miss I was 17 when i had my oldest, and 20 when i had my 4 year old. After i had them both I went back to school and got an education, and I'm still with the love of my love. I'll be 25 in December and he'll be 30 in September. Been through hell and back and were still holding strong. Mind you I would most definatly want one of my girls to come home knocked up at 16.

Oh well spose I am going to clean house tomorrow and keep my mind away from testing... :/but seems that i always test early... since my cycles are between 34-38 days the earliest I could test would be the 27th nut I am going to hold out at least to the 29th and then again on the 31st.... :dust:to to you all!

Thanks loves..yeah I haven't had a nose bleed in years its just so random. I really really hope I am but at least if im not I learn not to take so much notice of signs and symptoms lol!
I've only been ttc for 5 months and everytime af shows it really depresses me, how have you done it for so long? I thought my age meant id concieve straight away as im only 22 but im learning that everyone is different and its all a game of timing and luck really, giving that you are healthy etc.
I cant remember how old everyone is on here sorry but I worry sometimes that people would look down at me for being young and ttc. Im 22, oh 23 we are both in successful positions at work and live together so we are financially and deffo emotionaly ready for a lil one but does anyone ever get the feeling people judge before they even no a situation?
Like doctors or just people in general really? Or is it just me being paranoid lol!

I don't think you are too young, but I know what you mean about people judging you. I am 23 and some people think the same thing about DH and I as well. Especially since we have been NTNP for about 5 years. When we met we knew we wanted to be parents but didnt want to fully try so we NTNP, but didnt get pregnant. We just started to fully TTC in Sept and we told people. Some are supportive, some are not. But we are the same as you, stable and ready. We don't really care what people have to say, we are going to have our baby and enjoy life :)

Hey ladies while I'm still on here, and before I hit Wallyworld. I'm changing up the front page there abit. Making little gorups so we have and idea of who is trying what, Not sure if it's a good idea or not, but i thought it would be need. Skimmed through here abit and found some of us trying, preseed, and charting. so if you would like to give me any Ideas, or what your name under a colum let me know.
Caio folks off to wally world!

Hello ladies! I'm awaiting my dr appointment Tuesday. Still no AF :/

I have some good news also! He asked me to marry him! It wasn't like the down on one knee thing like we all want. Lol he's definately a straight shooter. "So, do you wanna get married this year?" Me "Sure, sounds good." "Ok, we'll look at rings."

We decided on small, just family and close friends :) I can't wait for him to be my husband!

CONGRATS! My proposal was not what I imagined either. DH asked me while we were having sex!! LOL! I said "what? are you serious?" lol. we were quite young when he asked (18 and 21) so we didn't make it "official" right away. We just knew we were going to marry eachother. We got married when I was 21 and him 23 at that time I still didn't have an engagment ring (due to saving money for the wedding itself). I said it wasn't important, but he knew I really wanted one. So when we got a tax refund he let me pick out a ring that I wanted :)
Then I got this beauty <3

Attachments

• 262352_241478315863584_628058_n.jpg
    262352_241478315863584_628058_n.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 3
I had the twins when I was 20 & single. Imagine the judgment there. I was 19 & pregnant, freaking out, but looking back, wouldn't want it any other way., I'll be under 40 when they graduate!

With all my struggles, my family is so confused as to why i would want another. I'm so happy with everything, and want nothing more than to share with another little person. He or she will have the best big brother and sister, mom dad and home. Yet my family is still reluctant.. Oh well

Hey ladies while I'm still on here, and before I hit Wallyworld. I'm changing up the front page there abit. Making little gorups so we have and idea of who is trying what, Not sure if it's a good idea or not, but i thought it would be need. Skimmed through here abit and found some of us trying, preseed, and charting. so if you would like to give me any Ideas, or what your name under a colum let me know.
Caio folks off to wally world!
So, where are the columns? Is it a different thread? Maybe it's just not showing up on mobile site

Lol it's on the first page the initial page when you click the link to come back to the group. Page 1, first post.

So ladies I caved! I was doing so good, Then I seen them, staring me in the face. On sale. Clear blue digital Pregnancy test. So as soon as I got home I couldn't help myself but POAS, and to no surpise lol " Not Pregnant ". I've got a good feeling, af is just around the the corner. I know, I know, still really early to test. Think you just get that natural womanly intuition that she's coming knocking. Well we didn't really try this month either do to my medical hault. Fx'ed crossed for as all, :dust:

I'm due to test on the 23rd! :)
Got a :) on a digi, my first real positive on a opk. So hoping and praying this is our month! Been TTC for 8 months now!

Hello ladies hope you don't mind if I join. I will be testing the 31st of October. I just took my trigger shot today and should be ovulating tomorrow. I'm so excited and nerves at the same time. Anyone testing around that time?

Hello ladies hope you don't mind if I join. I will be testing the 31st of October. I just took my trigger shot today and should be ovulating tomorrow. I'm so excited and nerves at the same time. Anyone testing around that time?

Keeping Faith Of course you can join! Everyone is welcome, I think for November I`m gonna have to make a friendly title, Welcome aboard my friend, Fingers crossed & :dust:

HI GIRLS!! :hi:

I'm back after having dinner with the inlaws.

Mooker- I definitely think the name should be something incorporated with Waiting Room..
like... hmm.. oh ya a couple of my ideas combined .. lol
Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge or Waiting Room :D
what do you guys think?

May- People are going to judge.. its natural. I can't say that I don't judge when I see some people reproducing that I don't agree with. There was one girl on here when I had my old account a couple years ago.. She would come on EVERY DAY b****ing about her bf and saying how horrible he was.. the cheating.. holding ttc over her head.. calling her names.. then the next minute she'd be talking about having babies.. and her CM and if we think she still had enough time to get :sex: in before O.. finally all of us told her that we didn't have any advice for her anymore.. and just started ignoring her.. I think that's an example of "reasonable" judgement.. It's going to happen anywhere.. but we were given a reason too.
As far as you and your OH.. You both are at a perfectly healthy age to start a family! And if you have the means emotionally, physically, and financially then who gives a damn what anybody else says??

All but 2 of my friends/family have their own kids.. I sometimes think that people wouldn't be happy for me because I spend so much of my time taking care of others. Idk.. I feel the same though. I really just don't think many would be happy for me because I wouldn't be available for them anymore..

Want to know the way to fix that? OH is working with me on this.. It easy.. If someone makes you feel bad.. say F*** It.. and don't talk to them.. it's working.. I don't have as many friends.. but I dont care to speak to people who don't care about my happiness...

I was going through the older post today, and we've lost a few of our regulars. Glamstarr has vanished, twinkle hasn't posted in awhile. I mean I know some of our September BFP's have moved on lol but where's the rest of our TTC buddies off too

Oh thinks i'm crazy.. lol He asked me about what I blog about (he asked what I'm doing and I said Blogging) .. and I explained to him.. it's everything TTC related that men don't want to hear about.. lol he said he thinks i'm a little to obsessy about it.. I was like "really?? lol If I was obsessed with making a baby.. you'd be walking wrong from all the :sex: lol.. sheesh.. what do men know :haha:

I was going through the older post today, and we've lost a few of our regulars. Glamstarr has vanished, twinkle hasn't posted in awhile. I mean I know some of our September BFP's have moved on lol but where's the rest of our TTC buddies off too

How many Sept BFPs did we get?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->