Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

Loves-> that's why Hub & I moved so far away from our family & friends, Besides the fact they were against our relationship, he seen that they were taking advantage of me, before I got pregnant, and even when I was. We both stopped talking to our family for two years, my family abit longer, as they were all spiralling out of control and going downhill, and If i had of been there they would have dragged me down too. My own mother called CPS on me cause she felt i was being controlled and brain washed by my husband and that it may affect my parenting lol, I laugh now. When CPS showed up they just thought it was a joke, felt bad for us. Both of our families barely know our children, and we just feel it's best for the protection of our girls, as well as our relationship.

Maybe not the same, but I guess my point is when everyone else see's your happiness there is always one green monster in the lurk to attempt to sour the taste of your grapes - if that at all makes any sense lol

oh wow.. I had no idea.. I guess I missed all of them..

Yea my bio mom is like that too. She hated my sisters husband so much she litterally had my twin in the car and drove her to the courthouse for divorce papers.. even though my twin was telling her no the whole time... craziness!

SOunds like something my inlaws would do to us Mooker. Thank God, they live in Mexico. We live in Mexico, but we moved 8 hours from them because they are all psycho and think they need to control anybody and everybody. I am no longer good enough for their brother and son because I will not let them control me or my kids. I can't wait for OH to get his visa so we can go to the US and then they will have a very hard time trying to see us or harass us.

I was going through the older post today, and we've lost a few of our regulars. Glamstarr has vanished, twinkle hasn't posted in awhile. I mean I know some of our September BFP's have moved on lol but where's the rest of our TTC buddies off too

Lol...(waving) Mook im still here :wohoo: Im always on to make sure i keep up with all you ladies. I wrote about myself not trying this month. And that i was going to wait to next cycle. Just wasnt feeling it this time. Its not too much going on with me. But i see there are some interesting things going on with everyone else.

Looking bck i see the last time i posted anything was on page 68...shame on me!!!

wussup wussup Glam!
:yawn: im tired of this TWW already! URRGGH 3 days till af. I was supposed to wait to test... but I failed :dohh: BFN

Hey guys!!! So sorry i have been MIA this weekend! I have been minding my 2 wee neices (3 months and 3yrs) all weekend for my.sister and havent had time to do anything else although i have loved every minute of it! :)

Have had a good read to catch up this morning and am pleased to see the new recruits...... welcome!!

This 2WW is just Sooooo annoying! Well those pains last week that i had turned out not to be my AF so that was good anyway! No idea what to think now as AF should prob come at the end of this week if i am taking a 29 day cycle but i have no idea how long my cycle is as it is all over the place!! Think i will stick to the plan and test on the 18th anyway and see what happens! Although i am bursting just to test but dont want to disappoint myself!

Sorry for not replying to your VERY helpful post loves, i am totally thrown with my cycle too! I am certainly not zero body fat but i am small slim frame and only 5 feet tall dont know if any if that would make a difference?! But with last month being 23 day this has to already be better as i am cd 26 woohoo! 9dpo which is a start! :)

I have absolutely no symptoms what so ever which i am taking as a bad sign.

Any weird and wonderful symptoms ladies? How are nose bleeds miss may?

Love and baby dust to all! Xx

We had four :bfp:s in September
Usernames are posted on the first page

Hey mooker you can stick me down as a preseeder too if you want as i started using it this month for the first time!

Thanks for updating the first page! We def need a new name i agree, really love the sticky bean one ! So cute! X

May- People are going to judge.. its natural. I can't say that I don't judge when I see some people reproducing that I don't agree with. There was one girl on here when I had my old account a couple years ago.. She would come on EVERY DAY b****ing about her bf and saying how horrible he was.. the cheating.. holding ttc over her head.. calling her names.. then the next minute she'd be talking about having babies.. and her CM and if we think she still had enough time to get :sex: in before O.. finally all of us told her that we didn't have any advice for her anymore.. and just started ignoring her.. I think that's an example of "reasonable" judgement.. It's going to happen anywhere.. but we were given a reason too.
As far as you and your OH.. You both are at a perfectly healthy age to start a family! And if you have the means emotionally, physically, and financially then who gives a damn what anybody else says??

All but 2 of my friends/family have their own kids.. I sometimes think that people wouldn't be happy for me because I spend so much of my time taking care of others. Idk.. I feel the same though. I really just don't think many would be happy for me because I wouldn't be available for them anymore..

Want to know the way to fix that? OH is working with me on this.. It easy.. If someone makes you feel bad.. say F*** It.. and don't talk to them.. it's working.. I don't have as many friends.. but I dont care to speak to people who don't care about my happiness...

I actually know someone just like this... She got married to her 3rd cousin. Before her and her husband were married for 1 month she cheated. Well a few weeks later she was pregnant... throughout the whole pregnancy he'd kick her out take her back and so on. She eas contantly putting on facebook how awful she was and he about her. Then the baby came. She lives in his bedroom at his mothers house. She just had baby #2 this weekend... and she has been on facebook ever since. She is following in her moms footsteps... The mother has 2 little ones that
are 3dtf as well

May- People are going to judge.. its natural. I can't say that I don't judge when I see some people reproducing that I don't agree with. There was one girl on here when I had my old account a couple years ago.. She would come on EVERY DAY b****ing about her bf and saying how horrible he was.. the cheating.. holding ttc over her head.. calling her names.. then the next minute she'd be talking about having babies.. and her CM and if we think she still had enough time to get :sex: in before O.. finally all of us told her that we didn't have any advice for her anymore.. and just started ignoring her.. I think that's an example of "reasonable" judgement.. It's going to happen anywhere.. but we were given a reason too.
As far as you and your OH.. You both are at a perfectly healthy age to start a family! And if you have the means emotionally, physically, and financially then who gives a damn what anybody else says??

All but 2 of my friends/family have their own kids.. I sometimes think that people wouldn't be happy for me because I spend so much of my time taking care of others. Idk.. I feel the same though. I really just don't think many would be happy for me because I wouldn't be available for them anymore..

Want to know the way to fix that? OH is working with me on this.. It easy.. If someone makes you feel bad.. say F*** It.. and don't talk to them.. it's working.. I don't have as many friends.. but I dont care to speak to people who don't care about my happiness...

I actually know someone just like this... She got married to her 3rd cousin. Before her and her husband were married for 1 month she cheated. Well a few weeks later she was pregnant... throughout the whole pregnancy he'd kick her out take her back and so on. She eas contantly putting on facebook how awful she was and he about her. Then the baby came. She lives in his bedroom at his mothers house. She just had baby #2 this weekend... and she has been on facebook ever since. She is following in her moms footsteps... The mother has 2 little ones that
are 3dtf as well... well the mother has had 12 kids and had 8 removed from her custody. Yet somehow nature lets them reproduce.:/

Sorry had to rant again about that... Anyways I am on CD23 today! 2dpo and keeping my fx'd for this month! My DH deserves a break!!!! All we have done this month is bd'd!!! LOL minus 3days!!! But it better have been worth it!!!! :) i I have also been keeping my stress down plus I have been documenting when I exercise! DH says I am nuts and asked me "Don't we just need to have unprotected sex one night and your pregnant like that?" I had to. Laugh at that and educated him! Well good luck to all of you lovely ladies! Fingers crossed!

Wow thanks for all the feedback ladies!! Yeah I get the feeling some people would judgemental..my family are Brill they are really supportive but oh family will probs have something to say about it! Ah well we R happy in our little bubble :)
Sorry to hear about that mookerr..you and your family are better off if they are like that. Nice pic btw..good to put a face to the name :) I still cant find one of myself I approve of haha
What's this thingy U R talking about mookerr? I cant see it on my mobile..im using pre natal vitamins and concieve plus lube similar to preeseed.
Twinkle..i haven't had a nose bleed yet today but loads and loads of thick cm and sore boobies and feel quite stuffy and snotty sorry tmi lol
I had a dream I poas about 10 times and they were all positive..i even dreamt I came on here and told all you girls. I've got a good feeling I am pregnant I dont no why but I really really dont want to be wrong! Af should arrive on Sunday..im gunna tell oh to hide all preggy tests til then so I dont test haha!
Xx

I know what you mean miss may i am just bursting to test and i dont even know when to expect AF so makes it even worse !

How many dpo is it good to test? i am so tempted to try tomorrow even though i will only be 10dpo i need some will power ladies!!

Fx for you ashentony after all thay "hard work" you surely deserve that BFP! :)

Def think that the dreams and your symptoms are a good sign Missmay.......really really hope this is your month and its so great that you feel pregnant i am feeling nothing at all no symptoms no sore boobies nothing so just expecting AF although i have heard some people have no symptoms so you never know! Xx

I know what you mean miss may i am just bursting to test and i dont even know when to expect AF so makes it even worse !

How many dpo is it good to test? i am so tempted to try tomorrow even though i will only be 10dpo i need some will power ladies!!

Fx for you ashentony after all thay "hard work" you surely deserve that BFP! :)

Def think that the dreams and your symptoms are a good sign Missmay.......really really hope this is your month and its so great that you feel pregnant i am feeling nothing at all no symptoms no sore boobies nothing so just expecting AF although i have heard some people have no symptoms so you never know! Xx

Thanks and I no my DH deserves a vaca! And as far as testing I think it takes about 6-12 days after you o'd for implantation... Then again were all different!!! I know I will prolly cave and test early! Goodluck to you!

I was going through the older post today, and we've lost a few of our regulars. Glamstarr has vanished, twinkle hasn't posted in awhile. I mean I know some of our September BFP's have moved on lol but where's the rest of our TTC buddies off too

How many Sept BFPs did we get?

Wow, 4 BFP in Sept. I only remember one. But one other person we are missing is RAFCHICK. Where did she go? She was my age and supposed to test the same time as me. :shrug:

So last night I tossed and turned...all night. Ugh! And then my alarm went off this morning to BBT and my temp dropped way down. :growlmad: Maybe this is telling me I shouldn't get my hopes up. I need to start thinking about a BFN now so that when I test it wont be such a hard blow. :cry: Sorry girls, I have to be hard on myself to get it through my head sometimes.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f816f//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Tracker

Check out my sig below. Who am I missing? Did I get your date wrong?

Well DH just made me a deal. If I hold off testing until the 31st then he will take out the trash. Lol told him that he does that anyways! Well he said he'd hide the tests feom me so I can't take them!

R22, my test date will be Friday, the 19th. AF is due the 16th. HPTs are super expensive here (no dollar tree and all others cost around $25USD) so I want to wait until AF is really late. Also, your temp drop could be implantation. Fxed.

:hugs:

G-baby, got your date changed. Good luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->