Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

Ladies I have a question I need help with. I had to give my self an injection yesterday to induce ovulation because I don't ovulate on my own due to pcos. My question is when does my TWW start?

KF: When I had my trigger, I Oed 24 hours later, but you can O anywhere from 12-36 hours later. SO I would start the TWW after your temp jumps to confirm O.

wussup wussup Glam!
:yawn: im tired of this TWW already! URRGGH 3 days till af. I was supposed to wait to test... but I failed :dohh: BFN

Hello my loves,

Plz dnt test anymore until its acutally time to. I dnt want u to get discourage and also waste money. Now im always checking on ur chart did u temp today cuz i dnt see an update on chart yet?! I have hopes for u ladies getting ur :bfp:

Ladies I have a question I need help with. I had to give my self an injection yesterday to induce ovulation because I don't ovulate on my own due to pcos. My question is when does my TWW start?

Since you O 12-36 after the shot I agree that the temp spike would be the best bet. If you don't chart then an estimate would do. I usually go by 24 hours. With me, I take OPKs (I ovulate on my own) and don't temp (I try, but ALWAYS forget, so its not accurate) so I just estimate that I O 24 hrs after my OPK is +

Even if you estimate and are wrong and Oed early on the 12 hr mark or later on the 36 hr mark, you will only be a day or two off, which I don't think is that big of a deal.

Just wntd u ladies to see my Yorkie Bella...My baby girl!!! Just a few weeks old!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 1
yes.. temp still high today! I wont test anymore.. I have one cheapie left.. and ima save it.. :blush: I swear

Haven't been on in a few days. Af came Sat which of course i just stopped bc Oct 9th so i know my af gonna be all whacked up! Arhere things i can take to help out with the ttc and just getting off the pill? We decided to try after i had a scare thinkin g i was pregnant. Ttc # 3 and hoping for a girl, have two boys. buthealthy is perfectly fine! I babysat my friends two month old and omg dh wouldn't let me get one minute in with him. We both have baby fever! Lol GL and baby dust to ya all!

yes.. temp still high today! I wont test anymore.. I have one cheapie left.. and ima save it.. :blush: I swear

Hey loves! Me too i need to hide my head in shame and hide my internet cheapies! Tested this evening at 9dpo!! Big big BFN!:-( just couldnt resist i keep seeing people getting their bfps at 9dpo but it is still REALLY early isnt it?!?! Still have no symptoms at all!!

Well ladies we are officially on the final countdown......how are we all feeling this evening/afternoon/morning :)

X

Haven't been on in a few days. Af came Sat which of course i just stopped bc Oct 9th so i know my af gonna be all whacked up! Arhere things i can take to help out with the ttc and just getting off the pill? We decided to try after i had a scare thinkin g i was pregnant. Ttc # 3 and hoping for a girl, have two boys. buthealthy is perfectly fine! I babysat my friends two month old and omg dh wouldn't let me get one minute in with him. We both have baby fever! Lol GL and baby dust to ya all!

Hey tasha i was babysitting my we neices (3 months and 3 years) at weekend too......so so got us into baby fever mood! ;-) Fx for you hun! X

Hey loves! Me too i need to hide my head in shame and hide my internet cheapies! Tested this evening at 9dpo!! Big big BFN!:-( just couldnt resist i keep seeing people getting their bfps at 9dpo but it is still REALLY early isnt it?!?! Still have no symptoms at all!!

Well ladies we are officially on the final countdown......how are we all feeling this evening/afternoon/morning :)

X

Ive done the same thing. I see people getting BFPs on 9dpo and think..hey I could get one! And never do. There still is a chance though! Some ladies don't get BFPs till after their AF is due. Keep holding onto hope!!

Twinkle 9dpo is still really early all women are different so dont go by all the stories you hear about the positives as I bet there are 100 times more about negatives!..and I've heard loads of stories about them actually turning out to be pregnant after all so dont lose hope. And I also believe its more normal to have no symptoms..its the hcg hormone that causes symptoms which is what causes a positive pregnancy test so until you get that positive most women dont experience anything (or so I have read)...and a lot of 'symptoms' can be put down to pms which I am beginning to worry about for myself :( Grrr my moods are so up and down! Lol but im still hopeful!

You are so right girls there are just so many differences between every woman and what they experience and when ......miss may about the symptoms and the hormone i never really thought of it like that before so true! Dont worry i am sure this 2WW would give anyone mood swings so keep holding onto that good feeling miss may!:)

Dont know whether just to try to wait to.the weekend to test if the witch doesnt come as really dont want to see that bfn again.....mmmm what to do? X

Check out my sig below. Who am I missing? Did I get your date wrong?
Meeeee!....im gunna test on Sunday 21st if af doesn't show by then :)

We are testing buddies!!! I've decided to wait till then to rest as well. No early testing for me!!! (Someone remind me that I said that 2 days from now when I want to POAS)

Question:
Has anyone else in here taken Progesterone?? I’ve been on it since October 10th (CD 17 and two days after the IUI) and I’m now getting MONSTER KILLER headaches. Has anyone else experienced this? Other than the headaches I don’t have any symptoms at all….This TWW is brutal.

X

Ive done the same thing. I see people getting BFPs on 9dpo and think..hey I could get one! And never do. There still is a chance though! Some ladies don't get BFPs till after their AF is due. Keep holding onto hope!!

so true! We all gotta hold onto that hope and even if the nasty witch shows we gotta make a good plan for the next cycle!!

Don't do it twinkle!..just keep yourself busy and take each day as it comes. This week will fly by if you are busy at work like me so just hold on and wait...test on the weekend with us :)
Yay Cassie testing buddies gl gl gl! I've not taken it, what's it supposed to help with? Maybe it'll take a while for your body to get used to it hence the headaches..if they carry on for much longer id go to the doc or stop taking it
I was feeling positive about my symptoms but now im getting worried its way top early for symptoms as im only 6dpo and its actually a sign of af :( does anyone no how cm changes after ovulation. As I have loads and its really thick and creamy..sorry tmi!! Is this a good sign as this I think its the only symptom which might not be af on her way.
Can't wait for this week to be over..peeing my pants! Lol

Don't do it twinkle!..just keep yourself busy and take each day as it comes. This week will fly by if you are busy at work like me so just hold on and wait...test on the weekend with us :)
Yay Cassie testing buddies gl gl gl! I've not taken it, what's it supposed to help with? Maybe it'll take a while for your body to get used to it hence the headaches..if they carry on for much longer id go to the doc or stop taking it
I was feeling positive about my symptoms but now im getting worried its way top early for symptoms as im only 6dpo and its actually a sign of af :( does anyone no how cm changes after ovulation. As I have loads and its really thick and creamy..sorry tmi!! Is this a good sign as this I think its the only symptom which might not be af on her way.
Can't wait for this week to be over..peeing my pants! Lol

Miss May, I was just reading about that today. Some women have a lot of cm after O and some are dry as a bone. Either way, women have gotten prego. Another factor that depnds on your body. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->