Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

Hi guys! Oh my goodness.i missed so much while. Was sleeping!! I.just love the idea of a thread with our own name so much better than Sept testers as we need to stick together should we roll on over to Oct!!

Sounds like lots of good signs.people are having! I not really having any symptoms which makes.me anxious.but maybe some will come later this week!

Saturday is sooooo far away! Patience is not a virtue i have very much of! :)

Super baby.dust to everyone! Better get some work done now!

Oh and.a massive welcome to all the new testers on.this thread!! Here's hoping for a lucky end of Sept for all!!

Here is my Temp Chart :winkwink:

As you can see i'm not one to get the amazing dip in temp during ovulation. I only get the rise in temp after it has occurred. But im ok with that. I rather have just the rise then nothing at all.

My Ovulation Chart

Now to all you Ladies, I am going to take a break from B&B and I will return on Friday to check and make sure none of my Saturday Testers didnt test early.

I will also be tracking my symptoms so I can give you all an updt when I return.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Hello lovely ladies! I will also be testing Saturday. I was surprised 6 years ago with boy/ girl twins, and I'm trying for #3. This is my first time tracking cycles, and i feel like a mad woman! Lol. I'm currently a week post ovulation and this morning i woke up dizzy, sweaty and had to sit in the shower. My bbs are swollen, and huge but not sore, and i just started cramping. My cervix is low and hard & I'm hoping its not AF around the corner :/

Hello lovely ladies! I will also be testing Saturday. I was surprised 6 years ago with boy/ girl twins, and I'm trying for #3. This is my first time tracking cycles, and i feel like a mad woman! Lol. I'm currently a week post ovulation and this morning i woke up dizzy, sweaty and had to sit in the shower. My bbs are swollen, and huge but not sore, and i just started cramping. My cervix is low and hard & I'm hoping its not AF around the corner :/

Welcome Jeslyn -TTC can definitely make you feel a little crazy LOL I have 2 daughters both surprises but this time we're actually planning our 3rd and I swear my OH thinks I've gone off my nut with all the charting, OPK's and checking my cervix :haha:

I hope this is your BFP cycle - I'll add you to the siggy :thumbup:

I love the idea of renaming the thread, I can't think of anything catchy off the top of my head, I need my morning coffe.

Oh and update on my "spotting" last night, I put a pantyliner in for bed and nothing there this morning. I wondering if it was a trick of the light maybe, I had creamy chunky CM for a few days and now it's slippery and wet. Who knows, I'll over anaylize just about anything to convince myself that my BFP is coming LOL

Welcome to the thread jeslyn..and welcome to testing on Saturday with us :) I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the relevance of cervical position/ texture...as im still learning and not 100 per cent on what it all means.
I'm very wet down there (sorry TMI) and my cervix is quite soft. I haven't got used to the high/lowness of it yet. but I was wondering if it could be a symptom ot is af just around the corner?
X

I cant think of anything to rename either.....i am completely useless!!

I have no symptoms AT ALL today which is worrying and my 20 cheapies arrived from amazon......will power def going to be needed to last until sat!!:)

Cant believe we have so many saturday testers so excting! I wonder who will be testing first with the different time differences?!

Welcome to the thread jeslyn..and welcome to testing on Saturday with us :) I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the relevance of cervical position/ texture...as im still learning and not 100 per cent on what it all means.
I'm very wet down there (sorry TMI) and my cervix is quite soft. I haven't got used to the high/lowness of it yet. but I was wondering if it could be a symptom ot is af just around the corner?
X

Sorry miss_may i have no clue i wouldnt even know how to check mine or what any of it means.....totally learning at all this! But hope its a good sign!

Haha yeah..where is everyone from?... im guessing im 5-8 hours ahead of some people in the US/ Canada so us Brits will probs be testing first (if there are any others)
How exciting!
Well done twinkletoe for not giving in!..i got my OH to hide all my tests last night haha x

Thanks for letting me join! I'm on U.S. pacific time, so I'll probably be one of the last to test. Hopefully all of your bfp will rub off on me!

I don't really know much about cervical position either, mine seems to be all over the place LOL

I'm pretty good at checking my CM, usually around now I get wetter and then dry up close to AF.

As for testing, I think you guys in the UK will be first up on Saturday! I'm 7 hours behind you so if I test at 6AM it'll be after lunch your time. I forgot to say, I'm actually from England, born and bred. I moved to the US a few years ago.

It will be funny to see the results all at different times i am so nervous already!! Think i will.get my hubbie to hide mine too miss_may either that or drive to a desert island for 4 days! :)

As for where we all live we are all over the place! I am in Ireland so miss_may and i will be testing around the same time, we will have to wait for all you sleepyheads to get up to test!

Cant believe you left us RAFCHICK!! Bet you miss all our fabulous weather! ;-)

I don't really know much about cervical position either, mine seems to be all over the place LOL

I'm pretty good at checking my CM, usually around now I get wetter and then dry up close to AF.

As for testing, I think you guys in the UK will be first up on Saturday! I'm 7 hours behind you so if I test at 6AM it'll be after lunch your time. I forgot to say, I'm actually from England, born and bred. I moved to the US a few years ago.

Yeah ill be POAS as soon as I wake up :) so you guys will still be snoozing in tour beds hehe
Ohh I wondered if RAF stood for Royal Air Force? where abouts in the UK are you from?
Good luck to everyone in every time zone! I'm really hopeful but this makes me even more scared to test and be dissappointed :/
X

I'm in Michigan, US. I noticed my cervix was really high during ovulation. it was also very high with my first pregnancy. Not sure when that happened the last time, I was 7 weeks when i found out.

I am scared too as this is making me.even more.excited but we just have to remember that we will all be.there for eachother next.month should we not get our BFN's!

With.no symptoms at all i dont know what to think?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->