Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

Good luck to everyone testing this week!
Loves, I'm so excited for you!
Sorry to you ladies with witch visits. Keep trying!
I'm on day 3 of a 10 day 10mg Provera. I feel like its a reset button..lol. I ordered opks and a bbt, and I'm taking prenatals, and going to open my preseed after AF

Well ladies I'm out, and early which is odd for me. I was having a dream, and in my dream I thought I peed myself, lol sorry tmi, but it made me wake up and sure enough she was here and full force. Oddest thing ever, cause that was a first. Well Best of luck to you all! I'm Keeping my Fingers Crossed
Sbmack welcome aboard!

Sorry Mooker. :cry: Looks like i might be with you next month. :hugs:

Jeslyn - good luck with the provera! I have ordered my opks, bbt and preseed too! So let's get ready to rumble! :)

Mooker - I am so sorry that the big bad witch showed her ugly head! Exactly the same happened me last month with it coming early which is so unusual! Was 5 days early I am wondering now whether it might have been a chemical but maybe not I guess will never know! Well we shall have to be onwards and upwards! :) planning for a great next cycle together!

Banydust to all the rest of the testers I hope the witch is far far away!! Xx

Sorry to hear about your BFN too R22 but don't forget you are in it unless the witch shows fx for you! X

I had a dream last night that I was pregnant. I took 3 tests and all BFP! I was so excited, then I woke up :(

4DPO here. Only 10 days go!

Sorry for ur :bfn: R22

That damn :witch: got u Mookerr :sad2:

Well here to next cycle ladies!!!

Don't feel bad ladies.. I'm out with ya. Af hit me this morning right after I woke up. Took my temp this morning and it was WAY LOW so i knew the bitch was coming.. Sorry for the cursing.. but we all do it.. and that's the way I feel about her..

Anyways... CD1 for me too

R22- I hope it is implantation! Is it a flow?

Ameronica- I was soo excited as I was reading your message.. and then I saw you wake up.. and I was like damn...

LADIES>> WE NEED ONE BFP THIS CYCLE!! :dust: :dust: Spreading the dust for everyone..

Well time to change my siggy to cycle # 33

Sorry Loves. Really was hoping this was it for you. Here's to next month! :beer::change:

Loves, I just took a test today at 11 DPO because I was hoping for a BFP before vacation. I know I am still in it but definitely do not have my hopes up. I got the pregnancy test that is supposed to detect it 5 days before period and I am at 4 days before.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f816f//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Calendar

thanks.. I need to get out and go buy some Maca.. Adam said he'd try it.. But I am going to make him wait till AF is gone to get any.. because... I've been wanting some all week and he gets home and gets cozy.. drinks a few beers and passes out early (we get up at 4:45-5:00am every day) so He's out by 9pm.. lol. He's like I will tomorrow hunny I'm too tired tonight.. and then CONK.. he's out.. so now that :witch: is here.. . I'm going to let her do her job.. :haha:

thanks.. I need to get out and go buy some Maca.. Adam said he'd try it.. But I am going to make him wait till AF is gone to get any.. because... I've been wanting some all week and he gets home and gets cozy.. drinks a few beers and passes out early (we get up at 4:45-5:00am every day) so He's out by 9pm.. lol. He's like I will tomorrow hunny I'm too tired tonight.. and then CONK.. he's out.. so now that :witch: is here.. . I'm going to let her do her job.. :haha:

I am so sorry loves!!! Def have my fingers and toes crossed for you all next month!!!!

Well My Birthday is in December so I'm hoping I atleast get an early birthday present, Or a :bfp: for christmas. One of the two. Took my daughers to there school show case with DH last night and they seen a baby, lol My oldest looks at me and says, mom can you have one more baby so I'm the biggest sister lol, I look at DH, all red faced he whispers to me "I'm Working on it", Oldest Dad no Secrets! kinda of a funny moment, but gave me baby fever even more. Well this November I will be giving a whirl with Fertilaid & FertilCM. Looks like we have some new preseeders, and charters so I've added and updated. Gonna try and get my hands on some fertility Lube Too lol, mind you it says that with the Fertil CM should need any lube lmao, so will see.
Caio Bella's :dust:

I had a dream last night that I was pregnant. I took 3 tests and all BFP! I was so excited, then I woke up :(

4DPO here. Only 10 days go!

Me too!! I had a dream that I had 7 BFPs! Never had that before!!! I have some symptoms and I am about 5-7to dpo.... 11 days to go till testing day! :/ trying to fight the temptation...

Loves, I just took a test today at 11 DPO because I was hoping for a BFP before vacation. I know I am still in it but definitely do not have my hopes up. I got the pregnancy test that is supposed to detect it 5 days before period and I am at 4 days before.

OH GOOD R22!!! you're definitely still in and your temp is rising again! :thumbup: :happydance:

ash- Ive heard the PG dreams are a good sign..!

OH GOOD R22!!! you're definitely still in and your temp is rising again! :thumbup: :happydance:

I sure hope so!!! That bitchy :witch: better leave me alone this month!!!

I sure hope so!!! That bitchy :witch: better leave me alone this month!!!

Diddo!! LOL!

Well My Birthday is in December so I'm hoping I atleast get an early birthday present, Or a :bfp: for christmas. One of the two. Took my daughers to there school show case with DH last night and they seen a baby, lol My oldest looks at me and says, mom can you have one more baby so I'm the biggest sister lol, I look at DH, all red faced he whispers to me "I'm Working on it", Oldest Dad no Secrets! kinda of a funny moment, but gave me baby fever even more. Well this November I will be giving a whirl with Fertilaid & FertilCM. Looks like we have some new preseeders, and charters so I've added and updated. Gonna try and get my hands on some fertility Lube Too lol, mind you it says that with the Fertil CM should need any lube lmao, so will see.
Caio Bella's :dust:

Fertilaid? Is that a pill? or Lubricant? FX'D for all of us this cycle Mooker! I'm going to do temping, preseed, and maca and maybe OPK. I don't want to spend a ton of money right now.. We seem to be piling up extra bills!! With getting the new puppy now we have shots that are due next week.

I was thinking last night (while being completely overwhelmed with potty training, house work etc.. ) That I wonder if I could handle a baby with all this right now.

I almost wish I didn't have to work so I could keep up with everything.. I have to clean my house every day.. and it's never enough.. I don't get it.. maybe it's because its small. 3 brms but still no more than 1200 sq. ft I don't think. so maybe theres not enough space to put everything.. because my chairs fill up with crap all the time but I do all the cleaning.. He helps sometimes.. but I just realized that I do pretty much all of it (because I want to.. but still) ... potty training a puppy.. dealing with another pups that has a severe attitude problem right now.. and add a baby on that?? WHEW..

How do you mommies do it? I know what Hubz would say lol... By not sitting on the computer all the time lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->